New, approved, and ready to Roleplay!

Started by GothySprinkles, July 31, 2012, 01:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GothySprinkles

Hi there fellow Elliquiyans!

I recently was approved and I am hoping to start my first one on one! I am looking for someone that writes in paragraph form and is willing to mirror or perhaps more. I love to write and I am very happy and grateful when I get to read big descriptive posts! Finding a partner who will do this for me would be amazing and I would very much appreciate it! Also, I am looking for a male partner, who could play either straight or gay roles. Just my preferences, so I hope you can understand that.

Anyway, as for stories, plots, and ideas I'm really up for anything! I like to  brain storm with my partner and come up with something together, that way we are both into it.

However, I do have one idea that I would like to throw out there. Avatar/Bender. I like the whole concept of the show, and enjoyed watching it, but this would be with original characters of course, with a more adult theme to it and not so nickelodeon :D

So anyway, if your looking for a female partner, and want to get started I suppose just pm me, or write me here in the forum.

Thanks!
You're so cute, when you're dead.

Lady Temptress

Congrads on you're approval and welcome to E! I will rp with, if you want. What kind of rp do you like to do?
Lady Dreamer

Kitsu

I'm interested in an Avatar/Bender RP. I also love the concept behind the show and would love to try playing a game like that. It's been a long time since I last RP'd so I may be a little rusty. Send me a message if you'd like to put something together. :)
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3