Previous topic - Next topic

Xillen

Power [Players Wanted]
Power [IC]
Power [OOC]
Power [Characters]
Power [Summary]

Game idea

• Everyone wants the Power. Only one character has the Power. The person that has the Power emits a faint golden glow, that makes him or her easier to recognize.
  • Characters that do not have the Power can request the Power from the character that has the Power. The character that has the Power must then give a dare to each character requesting the dare, either the same dare to everyone or different dares for each individual.
  • Dares are not mandatory, but if someone completes his or her dare, the Power must be handed over to him or her.
  • Characters can also request blind dares, which are mandatory, but have the benefit that all other dares are canceled out, so that the person requesting a blind dare is guaranteed to receive the Power.

• Every player is allowed to make one single character. Each character should start out completely human, with no odd features whatsoever. Characters can be male or female, as chosen by the player, but not start as anything in between. Characters are allowed to have clothes, but no other objects when they enter the game.
  • Whenever you complete a dare given to you and gain the Power, you can use the Power for one of the following three effects:
    • Change your character's body. You can change your character's gender, or part thereof, change other features, change size, or turn into a completely different creature that doesn't even resemble a human.
    • Receive an item. You receive one item of your choice, which can be mundane, high-tech or magical in nature.
    • Change the location. You can make changes to the current location, adding and removing features, or change the location entirely.
  • You can only use the Power for one of the three above options each time that you gain the power.

• Since the game has been moved to the Non-Consensual boards, you can now indicate your character as an allowed Non-Consensual victim. you are not allowed to push characters into the position of a Non-Consensual victim, without their approval in the character sheet, the OOC thread, or a PM.
  • For a more detailed version of the rules, see the first post of the Out of Character thread.

What I'm looking for

This is not so much a story as more a game of dares. Still, all participants need to create a character, and roleplay the events.

We are always looking for more players. New players can join the game at any time and start playing right away.

If you are interested, just read the rules in the first post of the Out of Character thread, post your character in the Characters thread, and then have your character enter the game in the In Character thread.

AurelieCatena

This is very clever! I like it very much.

Of course, this is going to depend a lot on who is in the room, but really brilliant idea!

Count me in!

Xillen

Thank you for your interest :)

I'm not thinking of a fixed player group. Obviously, we do need a few people to get things started, which is why the interest thread is up.

However, once things are rolling, other people are welcome to join, create a character and then describe their character entering the scene and optionally requesting the Power.

I'm assuming characters will fall away eventually as well, which is not a problem, unless they have the Power at that time, in which case I'll have to intervene and transfer the Power to someone else.

Lavaske

This looks absolutely awesome.  I'm totally in, if you'll have me.

I'll whip up a character sometime soon for this.  Also, do you want me to try and recruit?  I might be able to invite a couple of my partners in.

Xillen

At this time, I'm only checking if there are enough people interested to give this a chance. Once enough people have shown an interest, I'll set up some threads for it and start the game. Everyone's basically free to post a character and then jump right into the game. :)

You're welcome to recruit people, if you can manage to do so without annoying anyone of course. :)

Ixy

You've got a neat idea.  Hopefully, it will take off.  If possible, I'd like to be considered-- depending on the writing style of those involved.

Xiphon III

Xillen

Seems there's some interest. I'll try setting up the threads later today.

Kate

still looking for more players btw what theme is this EX / light / Bondage ?

AurelieCatena

Quote from: Kate on January 31, 2011, 05:42:52 AM
still looking for more players btw what theme is this EX / light / Bondage ?

It should be EX, or at least bondage...

Xillen

It won't be NC, since you are never required to complete a dare.

I was thinking about Bondage-Exotic, unless one has a specific reason for the thread to be Extreme.

Kate> This game will always be looking for more players :-)

Xiphon III

Yeah, that makes sense. Unless...well, "BSTS," as I say...

Xillen

Xiphon III

Better Safe Than Sorry. Always better to overclassify than to underclassify, and get in trouble for it...

Xillen

"Better safe than sorry" strikes me as bad planning. Of course, I don't have the dares people propose planned at all, so it doesn't apply here. :-)

Still, going Extreme opens up an entire can of kinks people might not want to see in their games. If we go Extreme, where's the limit?

I'll wait a bit with opening the thread to allow people to voice their opinions.

Love And Submission

I'm in because all that glitters is gold......

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Narianna

This is such a creative idea! I am in too many RPs as it is or I would love to join. Just wanted to express my admiration. Good luck with it!

Xillen

Quote from: Narianna on January 31, 2011, 02:13:27 PM
This is such a creative idea! I am in too many RPs as it is or I would love to join. Just wanted to express my admiration. Good luck with it!

There's no need to dedicate yourself to this game. You can just pop in and out as you please.

K9GM3

This sounds very interesting... Count me in.

Lavaske

Xillen, this is your roleplay.  If you don't want to see extreme fetishes in it, go ahead and put it in the Heavy BDSM or whatever.  Possibly even NC.

I personally don't really care for much that makes its way on down to the extreme section and it might not be fair for everyone involved if we involve extreme content.  It would make it very difficult for more vanilla players to get the power.

Xillen

I don't mind to see some extreme stuff in there.

It's not NC as dares are never mandatory. I'd like to have more clear rules about an NC game.

Ok, let me ask it this way:

1) Would any of you shy away if this was posted in Extreme, or if others would perform dares that would fit in Extreme?

2) Would you ask for Extreme dares? If so, what Extreme kinks would you include?

AurelieCatena

If it's too vanilla, it will lose its appeal. At least for me...

I vote for Extreme or heavy BDSM.

BigBuckBob

I vote stick it in bondage, and maybe start a second game or transfer it if people want more extreme dares.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Love And Submission

I'd prefer for it to atleast be NC.
Not exactly into Extreme all that muchbut Bondage is too limiting.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Xillen

How do you envision NC?

The person with the power gives a dare. The other person can either consent with the dare and play it out, or not consent with it and skip it. There would be no space for NC in there.

Bondage-NC-Extreme aren't linear. A game can be Extreme without being NC, and picking NC just because it's in between Bondage and NC doesn't really make sense to me.

Again, I want to ask, what kind of dares would you want to ask people that wouldn't fit on the bondage board? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it.

I'll leave this open for discussion during the night, and post the threads tomorrow, when I have time for them.

I will give my own character the power, since someone needs to have the power for the game to work, but I won't use one of the actual power abilities, since I didn't earn them.