*Plot And Smut Combined * Girl Power (Non-Con, Extreme)Looking for C0-GM

Started by Interested, August 14, 2011, 09:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interested

Girl Power:
EX, Non-Con
Read this before continuing: Ballbusting/castration is not a mandatory component of this RP unless both players doing sex scenes agree on such things))

Disclaimer - This RP will revolve kind of along sexual lines, but it will be plot intensive at the same time, due to it's nature.

Post Frequency - Discuss with the person you want to role play with your posting frequencies before you start the IC fun.

In the future a secret, Underground society, have men routinely kidnapped, tortured, raped, brainwashed, castrated and otherwise abused by "Girl Power" members. Girl Power is an organization that believes in the subjugation of the male "inferior" sex. In the hierarchy of Girl Power, the Women are the only people, and the men are sub-humans. Transgender fit somewhere inbetween. However, there are men who are elevated to a higher status called "Others." Others are men who betray other males in order to bring the males to Girl Power in exchange for safety, maybe money, immunity from abuse, and other boons from Girl Power. Often, Others are expected to act in abusing other Males themselves. It is notable that during this time of high technology, tortures, even of a sexual nature can be extremely effective.  Can Girl Power survive, or even SUCCEED in it's goals?

Character Sheet:
Username:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Ethnicity:
Sexuality/Orientation:
Position: Goddess (Only One Goddess in the RP so far)Goddess, Woman, Transgender, Other, Males
Ons/Offs/Limits: ((All Males in Girl Power are subservient Third Class citizens, except for the "Others". This means that non-consensual scenes for men will be common-place, but ballbusting/castration is not mandatory unless both players agree on such things))
Personality:
History:

Positions:
Goddess
Woman
Transgender
Other (Equal with Transgender, unless a specifically important Other, some may be as importanst as Women)
Males

Some Important Things To Remember:
Remember that as a Goddess, you might have to be the most "Ballbusting" of them all. Other than that, ballbusting and castration is entirely optional. The first Goddess of the role play will be the Founder of the organization, there may be other Goddesses involved as the role play goes on by. Maybe as splinter organizations with the Goddess'es approval or as overseas areas that are delegated through another Goddess.

Snark

Wow... This is... interesting. Maybe a bit too extreme for me, but I might keep it in mind if it takes off.

-Okay- only just saw that castration wasn't mandatory for Male chars, and now I'm fairly certain I want in. Odd but pretty original idea. I like it.

Miyu

elfguy

I do fairly convincing dominant females so let me know if there's room in the power group!
----

Miyu

Miyu

(if I get approved I will search for a pic)

Character Sheet:
Username: Miyu
Character Name: Elizabeth Mc.Glone
Appearance:
Ethnicity: American
Sexuality/Orientation: Bisexual
Position: Goddess
Ons/Offs/Limits: Limited to my partners limits.
Personality: If you find somebody that hates men, Eliza it’s the person you should seek. Ever since a freak accident years ago Eliza has been a very hateful woman towards the male gender. She hates them and thinks they are nothing but a inferior race made to help procreate, a mistake in so much. She knows there are a few men that actually deserves to be treated normally but most of them are just pigs that only care about themselves. She is not afraid of doing whatever she wants whenever she wants and if somebody does not like it he or she would be at the far end of the river.
History: She was born in New York city, ever since little she suffered through a lot of things, her mother getting beat up by her husband. When her mother could not stand it anymore she was often the target of her fathers rage. She often had to hide and run away if she wanted to survive the night. The fact that her mother could not do anything about it only served to fuel her anger more and more. One day, it all changed for her, the man came home from a normal drinking night and right away beat up her mother, this time he went further and actually killed her. Once she noticed that Elizabeth saw him he targeted her wich made her run for her life. Ever since that day she was on the run, trying to survive day by day with what happened. Eventually and by some miracle she was able to settle in and finish highschool.

While in collage she met a man, she hesitated at first but the man was her dream guy. Everything at first went perfect until a few months passed. He started to beat her up and she tried her best to avoid him, one day while she was crying in a corner a big guy approached her to ask if she was okay, on explaining the man grew furious and beat up her boyfriend to the point that he almost died. It was that day when she realized that she had more power than she knew, she might not be strong but her wonderful body could serve as any tool to bring any men down. Ever since that day she vowed herself to bring the mistake of being a man to where it should belong, below the feet of a goddess. She got contacts and made a few deals in the underground and she formed her organization. Now with the organization at full blast she would have fun and there was nobody that could stop her.

Miyu

I could post more but my muse it's not the best right now hehe

Miyu

Interested

I've talked with Miyu and I've decided to put this on hold.
"Something terrible has happened." And I don't want to discuss what that terrible thing is.
If someone would like to GM this instead of me that's good too.

Snark

I'm hesitant to accept, I've never really GM'd a group game before, but I do hope we can continue this.

I hope whatever happened that you're alright and things work out...

Interested

Still recruiting, just in case I get in control enough to host this.
Even if I can't it's still recruiting in-case someone wants to take over.

Interested

Quote from: Interested on September 16, 2011, 09:22:49 PM
I'm opening this again.

Any questions for anyone interested? Just for your guys'es information, even though sexual torture isn't necessarily needed, it is allowed, and "encouraged" ;).

Iblis121

I'm pretty interested in this...you know...minus the ball-busting and castration. I'll be keeping an eye on this, and when the time's right, I'll make a profile for a male character.

Interested

This is excellent. I'm also thinking of having characters in this who may be FBI, Government agents or something along those lines spying on Girl Power to see what's going on, and they may either be male or female.

Iblis121

That's cool :] I'll probably just end up being a regular male, though. Some guy in the wrong place at the wrong time who just happens to get caught.

Interested

Quote from: Iblis121 on September 17, 2011, 12:21:24 AM
That's cool :] I'll probably just end up being a regular male, though. Some guy in the wrong place at the wrong time who just happens to get caught.

It might add flavor to the role play to sort of introduce your character to things that won't actually happen to him, just to get an LOL during the story line.

Iblis121

Like have him know that there's the possibility of getting his balls busted and loosing his manhood, both literally and figuratively? Yeeeah...I'd sure he'd shit bricks. I know I would lol

Interested

Have you ever seen Robin Hood Men In Tights? Like, the Rabbi Tuck scene where he brings out the little weiner guillotine?