Smutty Anthro Furry Homebrew D&D 5e Campaign-Interest Thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, September 24, 2018, 08:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

OOC is up  continue to post character submissions here.   Once everyone is in I will create a character roster thread.

Smutty plotting of Beast World-OOC

Drowdeviant

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on September 30, 2018, 07:43:50 PM
Still open Winds of Lust,  and welcome.   Play what you want and will have the  most enjoyment with playing. 

As for a human submissive female.    I would suggest getting with  Drowdeviant about perhaps creating a background.  Since his character is a Ungulus slave and she is a dom.  While you wish to play a human gal who is submissive.   So a mistress that is sub to her slave.   

Anyways it is just a suggestion.

Rose would be honored to serve her mistress in such a way. >:)

My F-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/wolf%20king%20ii
My A/As: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223237.0 -My RPs and how many I can do at one time

Giantmutantcrab

Do gladiator slaves begin with any kind of gear at all?

Also, when we say "gladiators" are we going for an actual roman-type gladiatorial combat, where the gladiators are kind of like pro athletes with weapons? More of a show, avoiding any permanent injuries, that kind of thing? Or are we going for movie-style gladiators, with bloodshed and dismemberments and deaths in the arena?

Chanticleer

https://www.nonfictiongaming.com/2018/02/5e-collection-dnd-class-guides/ has been useful to me so far, although I've only explored the bard-related bits. Hopefully it may help someone else.
My current O/os (need work)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Giantmutantcrab on September 30, 2018, 08:37:16 PM
Do gladiator slaves begin with any kind of gear at all?

Also, when we say "gladiators" are we going for an actual roman-type gladiatorial combat, where the gladiators are kind of like pro athletes with weapons? More of a show, avoiding any permanent injuries, that kind of thing? Or are we going for movie-style gladiators, with bloodshed and dismemberments and deaths in the arena?

More of a show,  with more movie style for special occasions on holidays a few times a year.   

Gladiators get gear like anyone else.  Based on the background,  class.     

Chulanowa

-Waves- Hey there, interested. Not sure what class just yet, but I'm thinking the group needs a tabaxi.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chulanowa on September 30, 2018, 10:12:32 PM
-Waves- Hey there, interested. Not sure what class just yet, but I'm thinking the group needs a tabaxi.

Welcome 

JessLowell12

Is this still open to players? If so I am quite interested!

Elven Sex Goddess

JessLowell12

Name: Freya Nightingale
Race:Wolffolk (dire)
Class: Wizard (School of Enchantment)
Sexuality: Bisexual
On's: Anything not in the Offs
Off's: Scat, Watersports

Alignment/Personality: Choatic Nuetral
Freya was raised to be a kind soul, but she was also raised in a way that led her to believe rules were made to be broken. She's rebellious and naive, not truly understanding rules and why they exist at all. What she does know is that beasts should not be slaves, and seeing slaves makes her want to destroy the institution of slavery even more. So she makes messes of all she can that has to do with slavery and laws suppressing those that are not considered "superior".

Brief Bio: Freya Nightingale got her magical powers from her mother, and learned all she knew from her. But it was time for Freya to learn how to do more than just her magic. She had to learn how to live. So she has left her pack to explore the wide world beyond and learn all she can about everything she can.

Freya's Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1713962

Chanticleer

Can I spend some of my starting gold to buy a tool I have proficiency in? Or other non-magical equipment for that matter? Not that magical equipment is likely when apparently WBL for levels 1-4 is zero.

Chulanowa

It's Free NSFW
Name: Seven-Berries of the Dreaming Mountains Clan (Call her "Seven")
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Artificer | Archaeologist background
Gender Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
On's: Grooming, cuddling, oral (giving and receiving), toys (catnip optional), public sex, breast play (her own and others'), exotic "equipment," gender role swap
Off's: (character-only) Being tied up or otherwise forcibly restrained; having her tail pulled anytime outside the bedroom; getting her fur sticky; tortles; mind control
(player and character) bathroom play; blood, gore, or injury in sex (adventure-based violence is fine); "hard" noncon; stupid hentai sex shit (flailing tentacle monsters, cervical penetration, "fuck my nipples," etc)

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Good
   Seven likes to cast herself as a loner, who doesn't need anyone, and who is better than those around her. While there's some truth to the latter, her standoffishness is mostly due to an unwillingness to get attached after some rather unfortunate events. Seven carries a fair bit of survivor's guilt and some paranoia from these experiences. She's somewhat selfish, though not to the point of casually hurting others. She has a deep fascination with the past, and a small collection of "treasures of the mythical age" (i.e., junk) that she carries around with her. She's more than happy to trade these items for other goods, though (she'd never call it selling, she's not some fucking merchant!)
   She's not opposed to slavery conceptually; it is what it is. Those that mistreat those indentured creatures, though, that earns her ire. She harbors little trust for the Wolffolk and humans, and sees the ungulus as very strange (why do they submit?) Most Tortles she's encountered share her fascination with the past and she will tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Other Tabaxi are close friends until proven otherwise.
   Sexually she's open to adventure; she's had a few partners, though none recently (said "unfortunate events) but is not well-experienced. She's not picky in terms of gender or race, for the most part - she can't imagine a tortle doing anything useful between her legs (they have a beak for crying out loud.) When she can let her barriers down, either through familiarity or alcohol (she has a taste for the stuff) she has no qualms about making her interest known plainly and - to some - unnervingly directly.

Brief Bio:    Originally, Seven Berries hails from the area around Troit. She and her crechemates often explored the ruins the city has been built (and rebuilt) upon, digging out pieces of glass or plastic to trade to the street merchants for small treats. While the others grew older and went on their own adventures, exploring the cold north or venturing far west, Seven Berries continued exploring ruins and pulling up pieces of the past.
   Others shared this interest, and for a time, she was part of a small company of urban spelunkers. They did good work, cataloging the undertunnels, finding actually useful bits of the past, and occasionally fending off tunnel vermin. It worked out fine until that tunnel collapse; Seven berries managed to escape, but her four companions were not so lucky; all perished before they could be rescued.
   She left Troit after that, taking up a more mercenary existence, establishing short-term contracts with others of similar expertise. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes her "partner" would double-cross her. On a few occasions they bit off more than they could chew.
   Now she's in Memphia, obstinately to find someone willing ot take some of her wares off her paws, but also because - though she'd not admit it - she craves some semblance of civilization and companionship that one can't find out in the steppes or the inland seas.

Bibliophilia

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Bibliophilia on October 02, 2018, 01:36:14 AM
Is this still recruiting?  I'm intrigued.

Yes welcome, your the last for now thou. 

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 02, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

It's Free NSFW
Name: Seven-Berries of the Dreaming Mountains Clan (Call her "Seven")
Race: Tabaxi
Class: Artificer | Archaeologist background
Gender Female
On's: Grooming, cuddling, oral (giving and receiving), toys (catnip optional), public sex, breast play (her own and others'), exotic "equipment," gender role swap
Off's: (character-only) Being tied up or otherwise forcibly restrained; having her tail pulled anytime outside the bedroom; getting her fur sticky; tortles; mind control
(player and character) bathroom play; blood, gore, or injury in sex (adventure-based violence is fine); "hard" noncon; stupid hentai sex shit (flailing tentacle monsters, cervical penetration, "fuck my nipples," etc)

Alignment/Personality: Chaotic Good
   Seven likes to cast herself as a loner, who doesn't need anyone, and who is better than those around her. While there's some truth to the latter, her standoffishness is mostly due to an unwillingness to get attached after some rather unfortunate events. Seven carries a fair bit of survivor's guilt and some paranoia from these experiences. She's somewhat selfish, though not to the point of casually hurting others. She has a deep fascination with the past, and a small collection of "treasures of the mythical age" (i.e., junk) that she carries around with her. She's more than happy to trade these items for other goods, though (she'd never call it selling, she's not some fucking merchant!)
   She's not opposed to slavery conceptually; it is what it is. Those that mistreat those indentured creatures, though, that earns her ire. She harbors little trust for the Wolffolk and humans, and sees the ungulus as very strange (why do they submit?) Most Tortles she's encountered share her fascination with the past and she will tend to give them the benefit of the doubt. Other Tabaxi are close friends until proven otherwise.
   Sexually she's open to adventure; she's had a few partners, though none recently (said "unfortunate events) but is not well-experienced. She's not picky in terms of gender or race, for the most part - she can't imagine a tortle doing anything useful between her legs (they have a beak for crying out loud.) When she can let her barriers down, either through familiarity or alcohol (she has a taste for the stuff) she has no qualms about making her interest known plainly and - to some - unnervingly directly.

Brief Bio:    Originally, Seven Berries hails from the area around Troit. She and her crechemates often explored the ruins the city has been built (and rebuilt) upon, digging out pieces of glass or plastic to trade to the street merchants for small treats. While the others grew older and went on their own adventures, exploring the cold north or venturing far west, Seven Berries continued exploring ruins and pulling up pieces of the past.
   Others shared this interest, and for a time, she was part of a small company of urban spelunkers. They did good work, cataloging the undertunnels, finding actually useful bits of the past, and occasionally fending off tunnel vermin. It worked out fine until that tunnel collapse; Seven berries managed to escape, but her four companions were not so lucky; all perished before they could be rescued.
   She left Troit after that, taking up a more mercenary existence, establishing short-term contracts with others of similar expertise. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes her "partner" would double-cross her. On a few occasions they bit off more than they could chew.
   Now she's in Memphia, obstinately to find someone willing ot take some of her wares off her paws, but also because - though she'd not admit it - she craves some semblance of civilization and companionship that one can't find out in the steppes or the inland seas.

Seven Looks good.

Quote from: Chanticleer on October 02, 2018, 12:38:34 AM
Can I spend some of my starting gold to buy a tool I have proficiency in? Or other non-magical equipment for that matter? Not that magical equipment is likely when apparently WBL for levels 1-4 is zero.

Yes

Quote from: JessLowell12 on October 01, 2018, 09:34:31 PM
Name: Freya Nightingale
Race:Wolffolk (dire)
Class: Wizard (School of Enchantment)
Sexuality: Bisexual
On's: Anything not in the Offs
Off's: Scat, Watersports

Alignment/Personality: Choatic Nuetral

Brief Bio: Freya Nightingale got her magical powers from her mother, and learned all she knew from her. But it was time for Freya to learn how to do more than just her magic. She had to learn how to live. So she has left her pack to explore the wide world beyond and learn all she can about everything she can.

Freya's Character Sheet: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1713962

Freya looks good,   perhaps just a bit expanding on personality.  What makes her chaotic?  Impulsive,  contrarian,  laws are stifling and makes ones fur crawl, ect...   

Recruiting is now on hold for the time being.  Those that have express interest that have not put forth characters.   Please get them in by the end of the week.

JessLowell12

QuoteFreya looks good,   perhaps just a bit expanding on personality.  What makes her chaotic?  Impulsive,  contrarian,  laws are stifling and makes ones fur crawl, ect...   

You got it! I added more detail. Not a lot to reveal her backstory. I hope that's okay. I like other players finding out the backstory of my characters while we play. If you need more, please let me know!

Chanticleer

I apologize if there is some "accepted standard" I don't know about but I fell down a really deep google hole on this one:

p.38 of the DMG has a "recommended" table for WBL for starting characters at higher level, but it clumps them together...So levels 1-4 all get ZERO starting gold except what comes with their class. This seems kind of silly. I know we can't buy magic items, but the starting equipment packages are highly problematic (some, for instance, would likely be almost impossible to carry for some characters by weight alone). There are a LOT of pages discussing various unofficial ways to calculate WBL, most seem to hover around 200g or so at 3rd level, which would allow a lot more equipment flexibility.

What do?!

Winds Of Lust

Name: Victoria Alexandretta Anson
Race:Human
Class: Paladin ( Oath of Conquest )
On's: most things not in offs, but especially Bondage, submission, humiliation, and Exhibition
Off's: Toilet play, scat, piss, mutilation

Alignment/Personality: Neutral Good
Vitoria is well educated and well versed in the various traditions of noble society, the do's and don'ts of those of title or land have been trained into her since birth, just as the tenets of knightly chivalry have.  A strong sense of right and wrong and a desire to lend her strength to those of have little or none, to protect and serve people. But those are not uncommon among Paladins, what Makes Victoria; Victoria? Well despite her education she is perhaps less than wise having lived a life of shelter and privilege. After all her family are knights, not lords. They owned no land, collected no taxes. They were sword and shield, what need of they more wisdom than to know allies from foe? Easiest to say is better versed in the traditions of high society than she is in the wider ways of the world. Ultimately it can be said that she is a kind woman with a seemingly soft nature, some might even mistake her for meek at times. That being said you would be a fool to mistake softness for a lack of courage. When in face of things that raise her ire or challenge her sense of justice that meekness can melt away and with sword unsheathed she strikes out at evil with the focus of the faithful.
Brief Bio:
The youngest daughter of a family of low nobility, a lineage of knights and warriors loyal to their kingdom. A family of noble principle, rigid tradition, and unquestionable honor. For generations, they have taken pride in being the swords and shields of their kingdom and the gods of the realm. It was the tradition for the youngest child of the family, she was expected to offer her life to a god, to become a paladin of faith and bring honor and blessings to their house while their eldest siblings dedicated their life to the more traditional forms of knighthood. Victoria was that youngest child and she was less than suited it seemed for the responsibilities placed on her. Oh sure, she certainly believed in what the family stood for, the tenents of knighthood to protect the kingdom and be the bulwark of steel and strength to defend its people. Not only that but she was a fine warrior as well, the ways of the sword came naturally to her, as everyone expected. And to be honest, that was the problem Victoria found with her life. So much was expected of her, so much required. The weight of her family's ideals and the responsibility of her duties to be executed just so weighed on her. Truth be told, she agreed with what her family wanted her to do but she was unsure of the how. All her life she had been brought up to look to the Paragons and Victoria saw nothing wrong with these fine goods of lofty things. But Something always felt missing in her heart, as if something was calling to her, pulling her towards Vice. The eve before she was to leave her family home and to begin her training as Paladin with the order of her choosing, she spent all night in prayer. Wishing for guidance, for any of the god to send her a sign, Be it Paragon like Karma, Prymoridal Mother Earth, or...dare she say it, Vice like Playmate.
That night she received her answer, and with a slave of her choosing to attend her, she left for training. Much to her family's shock she never arrived at the Temple of Karma they had arranged her to stay at. Later they discovered that she had taken up residence and training at a Temple of Playmate. Needless to say the were not pleased but Victoria had found peace in pleasure, focus in madness, and freedom in bondage. Her life was much the same, a great deal of attention was centered upon her and her action, but now they were on her terms. She still does what she can to be the knight her family had wished, she fights threats to the kingdom and brings peace to the people, but she provides much more than just the service of her might. With her slave as her mistress it is not uncommon to find her enjoying the rewards of a job well done at a temple or tavern in the way only playmate would approve. If these displayed happen to destroy relationship, or attract others to the unparalleled freedom of her faith, all the better.

Still plenty of room to tweak but wanted to get her out there so people could give me their thoughts :D

Giantmutantcrab

Quote from: Winds Of Lust on October 02, 2018, 03:58:50 PM
Still plenty of room to tweak but wanted to get her out there so people could give me their thoughts :D

I like her.

A lot.

Elven Sex Goddess

Victoria Alexandretta Anson looks very good,  good to go.   

Winds Of Lust

Laughing Hyena

Winds Of Lust

This will literally be the first time I've ever played a human xD and in a game that allows for various non-humans as well! Who'd have thought!

Giantmutantcrab

Quick question.

In 5th edition, the alignment system is the same as in any other D&D?

---

Also, how much gold is starting gold? From what I've seen, characters levels 1 through 4 get jack shit to start off with.

Bibliophilia

Yeah, the alignment system is the same, Crabby.  -grins.-  I can't speak to gold, but I think someone mentioned it at some point.

So, I'm putting together an Antelope Druid Acolyte...and I want to make sure I'm not stepping on any toes, because I thought I saw mention of someone doing something similar, possibly, way back in the thread?