Charmed Next Generation (recruiting)

Started by Levi, December 12, 2017, 02:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

Hey everyone, so I would like to open a new game roughly based on Charmed the TV series.

I will not be playing a main character in this but will just do the NPC's such as demons and boyfriends/ girlfriends
The characters will not be the original sisters but Wyatt and Chris's generations children. They can be either male or female.

They can have any main power and develop up to three powers each (the powers must connect E.g. like with Piper she can freeze and explode)

The main story will of course revolve around the original Halliwell home.

This game is not meant to be quick moving I'm looking for one post each a week from each writer including myself as the other characters or mearly narrator. I already have quite a few games in process and it is Christmas so I understand people are busy! :)

Please state you interest here :)

Modified: I've put up a code, so don't be shy drop a character by! :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Sessha

Hmm this looks interesting. I was in a Charmed game several years ago. So what hell I'll toss my hat in the ring.
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 12, 2017, 07:34:00 PM
Hmm this looks interesting. I was in a Charmed game several years ago. So what hell I'll toss my hat in the ring.

Thank you! I'll  get a code up for character profiles after work today :)

Levi

[b] Name[/b]
[b] Age[/b]
[b] Description[/b]
[b] Face claim[/b]
[b] Parents[/b]
[b] Root Power[/b]
[b] Personality[/b]
[b] Developed Powers[/b] Two maximum
[b] Relationship status[/b] if single please state if you would like the character to develop a relationship.
[b] Background[/b]
[b] Character on's/offs[/b] Personal and sexual
[b] Writers on's/of's[/b]

Norsegod1839

I love the TV show and so I would be interested as well! So pencil me in as well!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 13, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
I love the TV show and so I would be interested as well! So pencil me in as well!
Great, please fill out a character sheet when you ready :)

Levi

Norsegod1839

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 16, 2017, 07:24:19 PM
Levi for this one who are you thinking of playing?

I wasnt originally, i've sometimes found playing a character can hurt the game. I might create something though, and see if that gets some more interest.

Levi

Name Tempest Halliwell
Age 19
Description
Face claim none
Parents Chris and Bianca
Root Power Water- the ability to create powerful flows of water and bind demons in a cage of water.  She can also freeze water
PersonalityBubbly and pro witch, Tempest is currently studying tinge a defence layer for female rights. She determined and doesn't frighten easily, her family are important to her and she will always answer a call for help.
Developed Powers Air- the ability to create pulses of air enough to literally blow away an attacker. She will be able to create mini tornadoes not my h bigger then a room size.
Relationship status Single and looking
Background Second child to Chris and Bianca. (More when I have other characters)
Character on's/offs sexual on- Foreplay, kissing, romance, hot tubs. Sexual offs- core, Gore, watersport, non con. Personal- ice cream. Personal off- guys who think they are it
Writers off's  gore, vore, watersport, master/slave

Elf

This looks very interesting, Levi. I will think about this and see if a character comes to mind.

Levi

Quote from: Elf on December 17, 2017, 10:50:44 AM
This looks very interesting, Levi. I will think about this and see if a character comes to mind.

Yay! :)

Norsegod1839

Name: Maximus Stone
Age 100 years old (looks mid twenties)
Description Maximus is a tan surfer type guy. He has a strong, muscular, and lean torso. His skin is very tan almost a dark brown. He has graceful hips, muscular strong legs, and his chest is devoid of hair. He keeps blonde hair long and flowing.
Face claim: None
Parents: Not Halliwell Related
Root Power: White lighter power
Personality:  Cheerful and easy going Maximus is the very last person you to get into a fight. He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt
Developed Powers: Two maximum Healing, orbing
Relationship status: Single and looking for love!
Background: Soon to come!
Character on's/offs: Maximus is a normalish dude and into the standards of sex
Writers on's/of's: Check my O!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 22, 2017, 11:07:23 PM
Name: Maximus Stone
Age 100 years old (looks mid twenties)
Description Maximus is a tan surfer type guy. He has a strong, muscular, and lean torso. His skin is very tan almost a dark brown. He has graceful hips, muscular strong legs, and his chest is devoid of hair. He keeps blonde hair long and flowing.
Parents: Not Halliwell Related
Root Power: White lighter power
Personality:  Cheerful and easy going Maximus is the very last person you to get into a fight. He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt
Developed Powers: Two maximum Healing, orbing
Relationship status: Single and looking for love!
Background: Soon to come!
Character on's/offs: Maximus is a normalish dude and into the standards of sex
Writers on's/of's: Check my O!

Ooh interesting! So I've wrote a potential start which I will post here later but for now let's talk about Maxiumus! Is he going to be the white lighter assigned to the new witches? How would he react to being Leo's grandchildren's white lighter. Have you an idea for now he became a white lighter?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 23, 2017, 01:51:36 PM
Ooh interesting! So I've wrote a potential start which I will post here later but for now let's talk about Maxiumus! Is he going to be the white lighter assigned to the new witches? How would he react to being Leo's grandchildren's white lighter. Have you an idea for now he became a white lighter?

He could be! I was leaving it up to you on if or if not he is the whitelighter to the new girls

I was going to have him be a love interest to one of the girls! So not sure about him being a relative!

Also as for how he became a white lighter.... I havent decided yet! I was thinking maybe he was a guy in a bad situation who got gunned down in a drug deal and offered a second chance?

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 01:57:50 PM
He could be! I was leaving it up to you on if or if not he is the whitelighter to the new girls

I was going to have him be a love interest to one of the girls! So not sure about him being a relative!

Also as for how he became a white lighter.... I havent decided yet! I was thinking maybe he was a guy in a bad situation who got gunned down in a drug deal and offered a second chance?

I've no problem with him being a love interest for one of the characters. You've put in the bio about this"He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt" so was curious how do you think he would react when he finds out the witches are Leo's decendants?

The drug dealer story sounds interesting for for sure!

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 23, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
I've no problem with him being a love interest for one of the characters. You've put in the bio about this"He is a firm believer in the white lighter methodology and especially the teaching of Leo Wyatt" so was curious how do you think he would react when he finds out the witches are Leo's decendants?

The drug dealer story sounds interesting for for sure!

Ohhhhh! Sorry I misread what you wrote!

Yeah I think he would be pretty damn pleased! To him Leo was a great white lighter and someone he greatly admired!

And yeah I think that is what I am leaning towards! A guy who wasnt bad just had a bad life! Getting his own second chance!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 02:50:51 PM
Ohhhhh! Sorry I misread what you wrote!

Yeah I think he would be pretty damn pleased! To him Leo was a great white lighter and someone he greatly admired!

And yeah I think that is what I am leaning towards! A guy who wasnt bad just had a bad life! Getting his own second chance!

That's ok! Awesome.

Norsegod1839

Elf

Okay, Levi, I have an idea for a character. How would you feel about a witch/demon hybrid? I'm thinking Belthazor (the half demon known as Cole Turner) had a brief fling with a young witch around the end of the 19th century. This fling resulted in a son Belthazor never knew about.

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 23, 2017, 03:38:28 PM
anything else you want to add? Or for me to add?0

Not right now, let me chat to elf about his idea :)

Quote from: Elf on December 23, 2017, 04:21:29 PM
Okay, Levi, I have an idea for a character. How would you feel about a witch/demon hybrid? I'm thinking Belthazor (the half demon known as Cole Turner) had a brief fling with a young witch around the end of the 19th century. This fling resulted in a son Belthazor never knew about.

Ok, sounds interesting! Would he be good or bad?

Elf

Quote from: Levi on December 24, 2017, 02:01:27 AM
Ok, sounds interesting! Would he be good or bad?

Mostly good, kinda in the gray area between though.

Norsegod1839

So Cole's kid? That could be super interesting! Is he aware of his fathers interest in the halliwells?

Lisa2lady

I am interested, Working on  creating a character

Norsegod1839

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 09:42:43 AM
So Cole's kid? That could be super interesting! Is he aware of his fathers interest in the halliwells?

He's not even aware of who his father is, so no he would not be aware of such history.

Yes, welcome Lisa.

Levi

Lisa2lady

I was thinking of making a character that is the granddaughter of Detective Morris and his wife and Phoebe and Coop. I was thinking the family took on the role of covering up the family’s secrets from humans. Eventually, Morris son marries Pj.

Norsegod1839

SO you would be the granddaughter of Morris son and Pj correct?

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:33:06 AM
SO you would be the granddaughter of Morris son and Pj correct?

the daughter of the two yes

Norsegod1839

Interesting so a Wiccan and a cupid with human to dilute it!

Levi

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:46:30 AM
Interesting so a Wiccan and a cupid with human to dilute it!

I was thinking she could be the less powerful of the bunch maybe even just have a strong sense of empathy. Or even lean more towards the Cupid traits

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 11:56:53 AM
I was thinking she could be the less powerful of the bunch maybe even just have a strong sense of empathy. Or even lean more towards the Cupid traits

I think you would have to have her lean more towards the cupid traits... her powers would be diluted yes but at the same time she has the lineage of a creature not born of earth.

Levi

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 11:56:53 AM

Definitely play up the Cupid trait, Phoebe became an empath towards the end I think? So it would make sense for her to have a similar power base?!

Norsegod1839

She did become an empath! After the council took her more physical powers!

Elf

I have a little question. We're clearly talking about the grand children on the Canon characters. What year are we talking about this being set in?

Norsegod1839

I was going to ask that to! What generation are we on? After Chis and Wyatts generation?

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:25 PM
I was going to ask that to! What generation are we on? After Chis and Wyatts generation?

It looks like the next generation, their children.

Lisa2lady

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 11:57:58 AM
I think you would have to have her lean more towards the cupid traits... her powers would be diluted yes but at the same time, she has the lineage of a creature not born of earth.

That works for me. I think to make up for the lack of power she could be really good at developing potions and conjuring. Both Coop and Phoebe empaths, so naturally those gifts would be passed on. If remember correctly cupid gets his powers from his ring so maybe she inherits it.

Norsegod1839

He does indeed! Specifically the ring helps him find love and can do the same for others who wear it!

I think flying and transporting and stuff he can do on his own! And like you said the natural Empath!

Levi

Quote from: Elf on December 24, 2017, 12:08:15 PM
I have a little question. We're clearly talking about the grand children on the Canon characters. What year are we talking about this being set in?

That is a good question! Well season 8 of charmed concluded in 2006 and Wyatt was about 4 maybe, so 20 years for him to grow up plus another 15 or so for the children which makes it roughly 2041! So apparently this is a futuristic setting!? Or we could just set it in present day?! Don't mind either.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

So if piper,phone and page are 1st generation that makes Wyatt and Chris 2nd, so our characters would be the 3rd generation.

Norsegod1839

I  say 2044! It doesnt have to be ultra futuristic! Charmed already kind of showed us what that future would look like with the Chris Story Line!

But of course with him not turning! So instead of it being a dystopian it would probably be a resurgence of magic back into the modern day world.

Elf

2040's sounds good to me and would make my character about 150 with his slowed aging due to his demonic heritage.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Elf on December 24, 2017, 12:43:58 PM
2040's sounds good to me and would make my character about 150 with his slowed aging due to his demonic heritage.

Yep! potentially immortal!

Elf

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 12:51:55 PM
Yep! potentially immortal!

Not without stealing powers. He's only 1/4 demon so I figured after growing to his prime aging slowed to 1 year for every 10 lived. So somewhere in his mid 20's it slowed and he aged the equivalent of 12 or 13 years. So appears late 30's to early 40's

Lisa2lady

Name Victoria  Halliwell-Morris
Age 25
Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. She is mixed and her skin complexion is lite honey brown. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has wings resembling cupids wings tattooed on her shoulder blades.
Face claim
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Parents Prudence (PJ) and Darryl Jr  /Granddaughter of Coop and Phoebe
Root Power Empathy the power to sense and experience the emotions of others. Cupids ring grants her ability to use the powers of Cupid.
Personality Victoria carry’s the emotions of the world on her shoulders, as a result, she is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers. When she meets new people she usually meets their emotions first. This makes it hard for her to be a bubbly person but it does not mean she is not confident in who she is. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything.  Like her grandfather, she is obsessed with love and is the always seeking to hook people up. Many of her family usually come to her for love advice or a quick love potion.
Developed Powers Teleporting, Sensing
Relationship status Single
Background Detective Darryl   Morris spent his entire career protecting the Halliwell sisters and their secrets. Even after leaving the bayside he found himself sucked back into their world. Before he passed away he passed on the sacred torch to his youngest son Darryl Jr who like him did his best to protect the secret world. After years of cleaning up after the family, the young detective became a part of the family. There was always an emotional connection between PJ and Jr although they fought the two like cats and dogs. They eventually fell in love and started their own family.  From a young age, Victoria did not demonstrate the same gifts as her relatives. She inherited her grandparent’s gift of empathy and was taught by both of them how to control this power.  Growing up she found herself more attracted to the romantic life of a cupid, over the last few years she has been training with her grandfather Coop and learning how to use the gift of cupids ring.
Character on's/offs Personal on ’s: True love, Food, surrounded by those she loves. Off’s: People who don’t believe in love. People who enjoy the sorrow of others. Guys who don’t just want a quickie. People who are controlling. Sexual Ons: Raw Passion, Foreplay, Kissing, Romance. Offs: Gore, watersport, noncon.
Writers on's/of's

Sessha

So I want to apologize for letting this thread go after putting my initial interest in on the first page. I kind of got pulled along with the holiday rush. I just wanted to let people know that I'm still here and still thinking up a character to use. I was wondering though, with all the talk of kids of the original characters and such would it fine if my character was say a white lighter sent to help guide the kids?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sessha on December 24, 2017, 03:10:00 PM
So I want to apologize for letting this thread go after putting my initial interest in on the first page. I kind of got pulled along with the holiday rush. I just wanted to let people know that I'm still here and still thinking up a character to use. I was wondering though, with all the talk of kids of the original characters and such would it fine if my character was say a white lighter sent to help guide the kids?

Sure! I am a whitelighter as well so there is definetly a precedent for it!

Levi

Quote from: Lisa2lady on December 24, 2017, 03:09:08 PM
Name Victoria  Halliwell-Morris
Age 25
Description She is 5,3 and she is proud of it. They always say that small packages pack a big punch and Olivia packs a punch. She is mixed and her skin complexion is lite honey brown. Although she is short her hair is larger than life, she is never seen without her kinky curls running wild. She has wings resembling cupids wings tattooed on her shoulder blades.
Face claim

Parents Prudence (PJ) and Darryl Jr  /Granddaughter of Coop and Phoebe
Root Power Empathy the power to sense and experience the emotions of others. Cupids ring grants her ability to use the powers of Cupid.
Personality Victoria carry’s the emotions of the world on her shoulders, as a result, she is not always friendly especially when it comes to strangers. When she meets new people she usually meets their emotions first. This makes it hard for her to be a bubbly person but it does not mean she is not confident in who she is. She does place great importance in-personal relationships and those who know her personally know she is loyal and she can always be counted on for anything.  Like her grandfather, she is obsessed with love and is the always seeking to hook people up. Many of her family usually come to her for love advice or a quick love potion.
Developed Powers Teleporting, Sensing
Relationship status Single
Background Detective Darryl   Morris spent his entire career protecting the Halliwell sisters and their secrets. Even after leaving the bayside he found himself sucked back into their world. Before he passed away he passed on the sacred torch to his youngest son Darryl Jr who like him did his best to protect the secret world. After years of cleaning up after the family, the young detective became a part of the family. There was always an emotional connection between PJ and Jr although they fought the two like cats and dogs. They eventually fell in love and started their own family.  From a young age, Victoria did not demonstrate the same gifts as her relatives. She inherited her grandparent’s gift of empathy and was taught by both of them how to control this power.  Growing up she found herself more attracted to the romantic life of a cupid, over the last few years she has been training with her grandfather Coop and learning how to use the gift of cupids ring.
Character on's/offs Personal on ’s: True love, Food, surrounded by those she loves. Off’s: People who don’t believe in love. People who enjoy the sorrow of others. Guys who don’t just want a quickie. People who are controlling. Sexual Ons: Raw Passion, Foreplay, Kissing, Romance. Offs: Gore, watersport, noncon.
Writers on's/of's

Great character!

Quote from: Sessha on December 24, 2017, 03:10:00 PM

No worries at all! I don't see why not, we don't have to do things exactly like the show so Tempest and Victoria could have their own white lighters.

Levi

Sessha

I think I might go ahead and remake my old Charmed character.

Elf

Norsegod1839

Lisa great character!

You can be a white lighter if you want! I believe it was slightly off protocol that the girls only had one in the first place! Leo was their top agent thats why only one was warranted! My guy is... definitely not that LOL

Have yo uthought of a season one arc for us Liz? If so I vote for the return of the demon the charmed ones faced the most

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Norsegod1839

We are indeed! Would you like to join us?

Kaia

yes I would, but I'll need a minute to make a character.  Do you have room for another Halliwell sister?

Norsegod1839

So far we have one or two so yeah go ahead!

Kaia

okay awesome.  I will need sleep first. but I will put it on my to do list <3

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 04:23:54 PM
We are indeed! Would you like to join us?

Lol! Good recruiting!

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 24, 2017, 04:40:38 PM
okay awesome.  I will need sleep first. but I will put it on my to do list <3
Hi! *Waves*
As erotic said we have loads of room! Absolutely no rush! Opening will be up boxing day. :)

Kaia

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 24, 2017, 04:47:25 PM
Lol! Good recruiting!

Hi! *Waves*
As erotic said we have loads of room! Absolutely no rush! Opening will be up boxing day. :)

Levi I have kind of made myself your co advisor on this one! Lol sorry!

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 24, 2017, 04:50:33 PM
Levi I have kind of made myself your co advisor on this one! Lol sorry!

I absolutely do not mind!! Long as your happy to do it! :)

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Levi on December 24, 2017, 05:21:29 PM
I absolutely do not mind!! Long as your happy to do it! :)

Be my greatest pleasure!

Elf

Name Elias Watkins
Age Approximately 150 looks late 30's to early 40's
Description Standing at 6'1” he is a lean 178 pounds. He keeps his hair cut short but can usually be found with the stubble of a two to three day growth of a beard. His hair is a medium brown with hints of gray. He rarely wears suits or dress pants, he is much more comfortable in jeans, though not tee shirts.
Face claim Tom Erickson
Parents Regina Watkins & Belthazor/Cole Turner
Root Power Demonic, Energy Ball & Shimmering(teleport), slowed aging.
Personality To most he is kind of stand offish and even intimidating. Get past that though and he is fun loving and irreverent with a strong mischievous nature. He has a problem with authority always seems to doing the opposite of what he is supposed to do, simply because he is supposed to. If asked he will tell people, “If you don't want me to do something, than don't tell me I can't do it.” A sure fire way to get him not do something is to tell him to do it, he just naturally balks at commands, being ordered to do something. Despite that he can be very carrying and compassionate. Under his hard nose appearance he is actually a sensitive and lonely individual, living so much longer than others has made him a bit cynical and hard to get close to.
Developed Powers Sensing, Sleep Induction
Relationship status Single, would be open to changing that.
Background Born somewhere around the end of the 19th century or beginning of the 20th to a young witch who got pregnant after a short fling with a charming, and dangerous man during her rebellious youth. She was only 19 when he was born and the father was already long gone having ended their fling before the pregnancy was known. Being a single mother at that time she never married and was forced to raise him with the help of her own mother. Having a child so young she quickly gave up her rebellious ways and followed her mother's guidance in the ways of the Wiccans. So he was raised by and around witches. He always had a mischievous streak though never truly cruel, he enjoyed playing jokes on others. He seemed to always think rules were meant to be broken. “You don't want me to do something, than don't tell me I can't.” Seemed to be the way he lived. Telling him he could not or was not allowed to do something was almost a guarantee that he would at least try. The fact that from an early age he seemed to be able to just know where other people were allowed him to do this without being caught quite a lot. Mom and Grandma could never seem to catch him with his hand in the cookie jar as it were. They just thought he was a spirited boy.

In his teen years though his energy ball first manifested and this concerned the two witches as not only was not a power known to be in their bloodline but it looked so much like a demonic power. They then became quite certain that he had demonic blood when he shimmered one day. That form of teleportation was definitely only known to be used by demons. They decided that must have been why no attempts to find his father had been successful and all further attempts stopped. They did not want him to get in touch with his paternal heritage. As he grew into an adult he left the witches and in trying to find himself bounced between being a petty criminal to a fairly upright citizens. He discovered demons on his and spent some time in the underworld, but down there the rules were just too much for him, especially with the emphasis on hurting people and killing witches. He had many different jobs and careers over the years. He found that he works best on his own not having to follow other peoples rules. Most recently he has been working for several years as a bond retrieval agent, bounty hunter. He has learned that some rules are not meant to be broken but only a few.
Character on's/offs Personal: On's: Sunsets, musicals, home cooked meals, and pizza Off's: being given orders, alarm clocks, those that don't take responsibility for their own actions, people that think the world owes them something. Sexual On's: Passion, rough play, flings Off's: scatt, watersports, noncon, being submissive
Writers on's/off's See Role Play Preferences.

Levi

Norsegod1839

I concur Levi did you see my vote for our first villain?

Levi

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 25, 2017, 12:33:01 AM
I concur Levi did you see my vote for our first villain?
Indeed I did! I will more then likely use some of the demons and also make some to!

SithLordOfSnark

If this is still seeking players, I'm  in. Charmed is one of my favorite shows.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Levi

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 25, 2017, 02:58:12 AM
If this is still seeking players, I'm  in. Charmed is one of my favorite shows.

Absolutely!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Levi on December 25, 2017, 03:34:03 AM
Absolutely!

I'll figure out a character ASAP.

Does anyone need a love interest? Cuz I love filling voids like that. :)

Levi

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 25, 2017, 03:38:54 AM
I'll figure out a character ASAP.

Does anyone need a love interest? Cuz I love filling voids like that. :)

I think all our characters are single at the moment. Relationships and that have yet to be set up :)

Kaia

Do you have a character thread where I can check face claims?

Elf

Levi

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 25, 2017, 06:40:15 AM
Do you have a character thread where I can check face claims?

Not yet, all the character sheets are here at present.

Kaia

that's fine, I went through and looked.  I'm working on it, but I haven't followed it beyond the show, so I'm having to look at descendents and what not.  fan stuff :)

SithLordOfSnark

Can someone at first glance tell me if either Ryan Reynolds or Johnny Depp have been claimed as faces?

Levi

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 25, 2017, 01:59:38 PM
Can someone at first glance tell me if either Ryan Reynolds or Johnny Depp have been claimed as faces?

Not johnny Depp that's for sure!

Norsegod1839

SithLordOfSnark

I'm claiming one or the other.

Unless someone wants to make Lyndsy Fonseca for me, in which case I'll make Shane West. ;)

Kaia

So how much does the whitelighter play into their powers?  I'm working on my girl now

Norsegod1839

what do you mean? like my guy as a whigte lighter or how you would be as a white lighter?

White lighters powers are very simple they can orb (teleport) and heal! That kind of is their main and only powers

Kaia

Like, okay, Wyatt and Chris have whitelighter powers.  How much of those do their kids get?  Maximum of two powers...should that include one witchy, one whitelighter?

Sessha

Actually White Lighters have a bit more powers than one might actually think. It's just orbing and healing are the two most visual. Most of their powers are supportive in nature so to speak. Here is the full list of powers they do have.

Here is the Wikia link or you can read below. http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Whitelighter

General Powers: Scrying: The ability to find a lost person or object by holding a crystal over a map.
Potion Making: The ability to brew and make different potions and vanquishing potions.
Orbing: The ability to teleport a being with the use of orbs.
Healing: The ability to heal physical wounds and different injuries.
Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
Sensing: The ability to locate and find their charges.
Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
Immortality: The ability to live a long lifespan and an arrested aging process.
Telekinesis: The ability to move objects and people with the mind and/or hand
Photokinesis: The ability to create and manipulate light and orbs.
Thermokinesis: The ability to mentally control and manipulate heat.
Reconstitution: The powerful ability to pull yourself back together again after being blown up.
Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges

Also I have an image for my Whitelighter character. https://imgur.com/lrcJz

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 25, 2017, 04:34:02 PM
Like, okay, Wyatt and Chris have whitelighter powers.  How much of those do their kids get?  Maximum of two powers...should that include one witchy, one whitelighter?

I would say one witchy one white lighter

For instance Paige gets the witch power of telekensis but it ties into her white lighter power she can call out for an item and bring it to her via orbing

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sessha on December 25, 2017, 04:36:49 PM
Actually White Lighters have a bit more powers than one might actually think. It's just orbing and healing are the two most visual. Most of their powers are supportive in nature so to speak. Here is the full list of powers they do have.

Here is the Wikia link or you can read below. http://charmed.wikia.com/wiki/Whitelighter

General Powers: Scrying: The ability to find a lost person or object by holding a crystal over a map.
Potion Making: The ability to brew and make different potions and vanquishing potions.
Cloaking: The ability to hide yourself or others from magical detection. Limited to charges.
Glamouring: The ability to change one's appearance to look like another human being.
Reconstitution: The powerful ability to pull yourself back together again after being blown up.
Omnilingualism: The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it. Limited to the language of charges

I am not sure about the thermokinesis! Its been a year or two since I watched the show but I do not remember them being able to control the heat and stuff

And for the telekensis and again I might be wrong... but that was only paige that could do that. I dont remember Leo or the other white lighters being able to call things to them via orbing! Again I could totally be wrong on that score! At the very least I knwo the omni one is right!

The scrying and potion making our part of being a witch and or warlock thats why I did not include them.

Kaia

I've been trying to read the wiki all day.  It gets huge and I only get maybe half the page and it hurts my head so thanks.

Sessha

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 25, 2017, 04:43:12 PM
I am not sure about the thermokinesis! Its been a year or two since I watched the show but I do not remember them being able to control the heat and stuff

And for the telekensis and again I might be wrong... but that was only paige that could do that. I dont remember Leo or the other white lighters being able to call things to them via orbing! Again I could totally be wrong on that score! At the very least I knwo the omni one is right!

The scrying and potion making our part of being a witch and or warlock thats why I did not include them.

Well to be fair the potion making and TK are more than likely things that came about in the comics that came after the series ended. Which I believe the show's creator has stated that whatever happened in the comic books was considered cannon and such. But I think the potion making is part of it as I believe in one or two episodes we see Leo making a potion himself and as we do know he wasn't a witch in his former life in the least.

Levi

Elf

I may be wrong here is my take on White Lighters I got from watching the show, I fairly recently binge watched the entire 8 seasons on Netflix.

When a mortal becomes a White Lighter they automatically get:
Orbing
Healing
Immortality
Sensing their charges
and Omnilingualism

In my opinion things like scrying and potion making are more skills developed making use of magical energies.

The other powers come with experience as they build up to possibly becoming elders.

Sessha

Yeah they were never real clear on what sort of powers WhiteLighters were capable of. The wikia does offer several pictures of them using their powers. I know they also have the whole levitate and manipulating light particles thing. Here are two examples of it. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/charmed/images/3/38/Leo_caught_hovering.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20061203032745

and the light manipulation thing. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/charmed/images/2/27/LightManip.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100601181306

Now I don't have Netflix so I can't go back and verify these correctly myself. If I could yes I would do so., however if someone else wants to verify these please do so.

Norsegod1839

I have been tempted to get back into the series myself! Maybe after I finish Friends

Honestly my favorite seasons was teh Chris season personally  if I remember correctly Chris was able to use spells which freaked teh girls out until he explained he was part witch

So the whitelighters can't use spells correct?

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 26, 2017, 04:31:02 PM
I have been tempted to get back into the series myself! Maybe after I finish Friends

Honestly my favorite seasons was teh Chris season personally  if I remember correctly Chris was able to use spells which freaked teh girls out until he explained he was part witch

So the whitelighters can't use spells correct?

Only if they were what's commonly referred to as WitchLighters, like Paige was.

Sessha

Well going over the wikia, under the references section(Yeah cause none of us bothers reading that section most times) it seems like they reference each individual episode for powers. The glamoring effect power is described when Leo uses it to make himself look like Baltazar to help train the witches. Again if anyone wants to watch the episodes to confirm I'm all for it. Again cause I don't have Netflix.

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Sessha on December 26, 2017, 04:40:16 PM
Well going over the wikia, under the references section(Yeah cause none of us bothers reading that section most times) it seems like they reference each individual episode for powers. The glamoring effect power is described when Leo uses it to make himself look like Baltazar to help train the witches. Again if anyone wants to watch the episodes to confirm I'm all for it. Again cause I don't have Netflix.

It was removed from Netflix anyway, quite awhile ago.

Norsegod1839

I'm watching it right now

on netflix lol

Kaia

Charmed is totally on Netflix.

I'm working on a daughter of Wyatt.  Looking through powers and trying to see who her mom is O.o

Norsegod1839

Whoop whooop!

I look forward to seeing that! You could dig into his Arthur wilder of exaclibur history and make her the new merian or the daughter of the lady of the lake and Wyatt

Kaia

Norsegod1839

Might be fun! I believe the lady of the lake had her own power set from the TV show if I remember correctly!

Kaia

I'll have to look.  I love that you guys are so patient lol

Sessha

Eh well you know how it goes. I'm still working on my character. Holidays hectic. Need break.  ;D ;D ;D

Norsegod1839

Can't wait to see what you guys get up and running!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 26, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

I'm working on a daughter of Wyatt.  Looking through powers and trying to see who her mom is O.o

It got removed from Canada then, because I used to watch it and I can't now.

Levi

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 26, 2017, 04:43:34 PM

Ooh I love that we've gone for different parents, so the three girls are all cousins!

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 26, 2017, 04:45:35 PM
Whoop whooop!

I look forward to seeing that! You could dig into his Arthur wilder of exaclibur history and make her the new merian or the daughter of the lady of the lake and Wyatt

This is an awesome idea!

Quote from: Sessha on December 26, 2017, 04:40:16 PM

I've been catching re runs on a random channel at totally odd times lately hence the sudden erge to play this!, I do have the box sets though.

Norsegod1839

My grandma had the box sets! Before netflix was a thing I would borrow them from her to watch them!

Kaia

Name  Prudence "Kamea" Halliwell
Age  17 
Face claim  Phoebe Tonkin
Parents  Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Root Power Telekinesis (Telekinetic Orbing), Orbing, Healing
Personality  Kamea is mostly soft spoken, but when she needs to be heard, the petite whitelighter-witch could make her presence known.  She is a tender heart, but with a love for action and adventure.
Developed Powers Deviation, Glamouring
Relationship status  Single, but would love romance
Background  Youngest daughter of Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Character on's/offs Personal on- Love and romance, consideration l off- Liars, Cheaters, Arrogance, Elitist  Sexual on- Rough, kinky, foreplay, Power dynamics Sexual off- See writer's
Writers on's/of's  O/os

Kaia

I really hope my CS is okay.  I wasn't sure if she'd have witch and whitelighter powers because Wyatt was damn powerful, and so was Paige who was a whitelighter witch as well.  So I gave her a couple whitelighter powers with her main witch power.

SithLordOfSnark

Name: David Turner
Face Claim: Thomas Dekker
Parents: Cole Turner and an unknown human
Power: Fireballs and Mind Reading
Personality: While David is half demon, he tries to deny the demon side of himself and work for the forces of good. He sees the good in everyone, even if there might not be any.
Relationship Status: Single and looking
Background: Son of Cole Turner and an unknown human female Cole knew before he became the Source.
Character on's/off's - Friendly people are a major turn on for him. He also likes smaller tits.
Writer's On's/off's - In my signature

Kaia

I was looking up lady of the lake stuff.  There were a couple things, like calling excalibur, blocking spells and potions with excalibur,

The Lady of the Lake Edit
The original Lady of the Lake was an unknown magical being. In order to protect herself from the sword's corruption, she submerged the sword and herself in a lake for centuries.
Active Powers
   Calling: The ability to call Excalibur to one's hand.
   Water Teleportation: The ability to teleport by turning into water or through bodies of water.
   Liquification: The ability to turn one's body in a liquid form.
Other Powers
   Immortality: The ability to possess an infinite lifespan and arrest aging process.
   Immunity: The ability to be immune to certain powers, spells or potions. With the sword, Piper was able to block a potion thrown at her.

Levi

Miss Kaia character looks great! With could I get a bit more on the personality please, you also missed the characters personal likes and dislikes :)

Kaia

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 26, 2017, 10:31:51 PM
It's all there?  I'm confused xD

She was talking to me. She just misspelled my name to With instead of Sith.

Sessha

So as I am creating this character he's going to be older for being a whitelighter.

Kaia

Ohhhhh.  That makes more sense lol

Thanks!  Haha

SithLordOfSnark

I edited it a bit. I'm not great at writing apps, though.

Sessha

I might have to wrap his Backstory up a bit. It's kind of long. I apologize in advance for that fact.  :-[

LamentingQuill

I'm down, how long after the ending the series are we going to be picking up? Five years? Ten years? Twenty? Longer? :)

Sessha

Okay folks here is my character.

Name Anduin Fordring
Age 1200(looks mid twenties)
DescriptionHe's actually quite a bit of a built man. He's stands about 6'2 and weights about 185 lbs He keeps his sandy blonde hair cut short and most often his face is clean shaven, though sometimes he does end up with a some shadow on his face if he forgets to shave. Due to his relatively “peasent” upbringing Anduin prefers jeans, t-shirt, denim jacks and work boots.
Face claimJames Wlcek
Parents N/A Long Dead
Root Power Whitelighter Powers
PersonalityDue his upbringing Andiun had a very deep grounded sense of ethics and honor instilled in him by his father and mother. While he is a stickler for rules he also believes in doing what is right above what the rules say and to follow your heart as in the end only you are accountable for your actions. He also prefers physical methods of helping to clear his mind. Most notably he enjoys continuing to practice using a sword to help clear and focus his mind. Which puts him slightly at odds with the more modern whitelighters who prefer meditation.   
Developed Powers Healing, Orbing others
Relationship statusSingle(but open to developing a relationship)
Background
Andiun was born in the Scottish countryside to his village's chieftain and rune shaman and the village's medicine woman witch. As he grew up Andiun in those chaotic times Andiun learned much from his parents including how to wield a sword and to understand the ways of both good and evil. Being born into a magically active family, Andiun knew of the fight between both good and evil. He was awareof it at both the physical level as well as the metaphysical level. As he grew Andiun learned magic and sword but he also learned his principles and morals from his father who taught him the one lesson he will never forget. "Destroy your enemies, protect the weak, love justice but do mercy." In those days Andiun's village had been ravaged by invaders from the south seeking nothing but conquest and spoils. It was in one of these battles when Andiun was just sixteen that he witnessed his father's greatest act of courage, sacrificing his life to save the village. This left an indelible mark on him for the rest of his life. It was with this act of both kindness and compassion that shaped him to be a defender of his village. After his father's death Andiun became the village chieften. Being relatively young he was however driven to see his people prosper. So with help from his grandfather and mother they managed to get thier fields back into working order along with finding food for the winter months.

As his right of passage he had the runes of Stregnth, Honor, Compassion, Tenacity, Respect and Family tattooed onto his arm as a reminder of his covenant with his people. It was during the next few years that he himself would find his love for another woman who would become his wife and mother of his children. He would become the father of two healthy boys who he would teach the same principles his father taught him. Unfortunately his life would be cut short when he was in his mid twenties. It seemed the same warriors his father had fought years ago came back for revenge. This time however they had brought a pack of demons with them.

As they came over the hill Andiun and his warriors rushed to face them. It was then the demons sprung their trap. They had been forewarned of Andiun's powerful runic magic, information given to them by the  invading tribes. To combat such powerful make they brought along an evil witch. Her task was to cast a spell over the entire village that would essentially condemn them all to death. Her spell created a  evil black shield like aura over the village. As it did it began to drain the life energy from the village people who were still hiding and waiting out the storm.

When Anduin saw the village placed under the witch's evil curse he what he had to do. He spurred his horse and using the skills he had been taught with a sword carved his way to the witch's staging area. After a brief fight with some of her demon body guards he slew both them and the witch who cast the spell. Killing the witch had broken the spell so thus  He gave his commands to his warriors before turning around and rushing back to the village. As he reached the village he could sense the evil power of the spell taking hold. He took a deep breath and called upon his magic. The runes on his his weapon,his vestments and his body began to glow.  When all of the runes were glowing his magic he concentrated it in his hands as he touched the field. The spell reached out to try and engulf him in it's evil magic but Andiun resisted the magic. He battled the spell as the runes on his body began glowing brighter with each passing second. As he fought with the spell he began to channel his very life essence into the runes knowing what such a feat would entail. Knowing what this meant  he not would balk at such a task. It was after all his task as the village chieftain to protect it.

Finally after several long and tiring minutes of fighting the spell the black aura surrounding the village was suddenly overcome with the gold-white glow of his runic power. As the dark magic was overcome it shattered like so much glass. The life energy that the sepll had stolen by the spell was immediately returned to the dying villagers reviving them. As Andiun lay on the ground, his runic power spent he felt himself begining to fade. The effort of using his lifeforce to power his magic to over the demonic magic had left him drained of his own. He knew he had traded his life and his magic for the lifeforce of the villagers. he had done what he was expected to do as a village chieftain. he had protected them from harm, from having thier very souls stolen from them. At the sight of this his enemies became afraid before them broke and ran. Before the last vestages of his lifeforce left him Anduin offered his prayers to the Elders before closing his eyes as the soft warm glow of the afterlife embraced him.

The sacrifice of his life to save others was the final factor that swayed the Elders. This when combined with maintaining his sense of honor, his time as a teacher, a mentor caring for others above himself and lastly his want not to fight first that he was made a whitelighter by the Elders. He accepted the postion knowing he could still pass on his knowledge to others.

Character on's/offsPersonal Ons: Family, love, teaching, swordsmanship(mainly as a means of relaxation instead of combat)good food, a good drink(He's Scottish after all) Helping others, free will and human choice and doing what is right even in defiance of the rules, Also loves a good chair. Off's: Bullies, Unrepentant demons, infringement on free will in almost any capcity. Sexual Ons: Passion, love, Romance, a bit of rough loving. Sexual Offs: The usual parade of nastiness you find in this section.
Writers on's/of's See Roleplay Preferences

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 26, 2017, 11:04:21 PM
I'm down, how long after the ending the series are we going to be picking up? Five years? Ten years? Twenty? Longer? :)

It's the generation after Wyatt and Chris so say about fifty years?

LamentingQuill

Gonna make the granddaughter of Paige and Henry I'm thinking.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 26, 2017, 11:37:24 PM
Gonna make the granddaughter of Paige and Henry I'm thinking.

Oh man that's cool ok! Have you read the comics? Some crazy things happen to their kids! I think one of them turns evil because they adopted?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 26, 2017, 11:45:08 PM
Oh man that's cool ok! Have you read the comics? Some crazy things happen to their kids! I think one of them turns evil because they adopted?

Didn't know there was comics, but feel free to fill me in on things you know for sure.

Norsegod1839

From what I remember they adopt a boy for reasons I can't totally recall the kid grows up surrounded by magic and unable to use it and maybe gets seduced?

I know the adoption kid part is true I just can't remember of he goes evil or not

LamentingQuill

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 26, 2017, 11:47:46 PM
From what I remember they adopt a boy for reasons I can't totally recall the kid grows up surrounded by magic and unable to use it and maybe gets seduced?

I know the adoption kid part is true I just can't remember of he goes evil or not

I just read up on it and Paige orbed the boy out of the womb of his dead mother.

Rosalyn is going to be daughter of Tamora, the older of Paige's twin daughters. Hmmm, who should Rosalyn's daddy be?

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 26, 2017, 11:49:44 PM
I just read up on it and Paige orbed the boy out of the womb of his dead mother.

Rosalyn is going to be daughter of Tamora, the older of Paige's twin daughters. Hmmm, who should Rosalyn's daddy be?

Can just be another normal dude! Or a warlock!

I might make a son out of the robed out of womb boy!

LamentingQuill

Kinda think orbing should be a white-lighter racial ability and not count in the two powers thing, possibly healing too. Not really up to me though.

Norsegod1839

There has been some debate into white lighter powers and how they work lol

Kaia

I think that for the whitelighter witches, it would be two sets of powers.  The witch powers, whitelighter, and then of course, lady of the lake but that's like just for me xD

But it's not my game.  I just need to know lol

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Miss Kaia on December 27, 2017, 12:34:31 AM
I think that for the whitelighter witches, it would be two sets of powers.  The witch powers, whitelighter, and then of course, lady of the lake but that's like just for me xD

But it's not my game.  I just need to know lol

If your a half white lighter you get Orbing and healing

Then you get one witch power just to make it not totally op

Sound fair?

Kaia

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 12:38:48 AM
If your a half white lighter you get Orbing and healing

Then you get one witch power just to make it not totally op

Sound fair?

So, my healing would no longer be a developed power, and I could pick another?  I have telekinetic orbing as my main, then healing and glamour as developed.

LivingGarment

Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Norsegod1839

I think for the gal white lighters that's more o less fair?

I'll have to read up on it but if  I recall proving came pretty naturally to Paige but not healing but those were her white lighter powers and she did have them! So I feel those two are a given for a white lighter

So yeah essentially

Kaia

Kaia

Name  Prudence "Kamea" Halliwell
Age  17 
Face claim  Phoebe Tonkin
Parents  Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Root Power Telekinesis (Telekinetic Orbing), Orbing, Healing
Personality  Kamea is mostly soft spoken, but when she needs to be heard, the petite whitelighter-witch could make her presence known.  She is a tender heart, but with a love for action and adventure.
Developed Powers Deviation, Glamouring
Relationship status  Single, but would love romance
Background  Youngest daughter of Wyatt and the Lady of the Lake
Character on's/offs Personal on- Love and romance, consideration l off- Liars, Cheaters, Arrogance, Elitist  Sexual on- Rough, kinky, foreplay, Power dynamics Sexual off- See writer's
Writers on's/of's  O/os

Kaia

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 26, 2017, 11:19:13 PM
Okay folks here is my character.

Name Anduin Fordring
Age 1200(looks mid twenties)
DescriptionHe's actually quite a bit of a built man. He's stands about 6'2 and weights about 185 lbs He keeps his sandy blonde hair cut short and most often his face is clean shaven, though sometimes he does end up with a some shadow on his face if he forgets to shave. Due to his relatively “peasent” upbringing Anduin prefers jeans, t-shirt, denim jacks and work boots.
Face claimJames Wlcek
Parents N/A Long Dead
Root Power Whitelighter Powers
PersonalityDue his upbringing Andiun had a very deep grounded sense of ethics and honor instilled in him by his father and mother. While he is a stickler for rules he also believes in doing what is right above what the rules say and to follow your heart as in the end only you are accountable for your actions. He also prefers physical methods of helping to clear his mind. Most notably he enjoys continuing to practice using a sword to help clear and focus his mind. Which puts him slightly at odds with the more modern whitelighters who prefer meditation.   
Developed Powers Healing, Orbing others
Relationship statusSingle(but open to developing a relationship)
Background
Andiun was born in the Scottish countryside to his village's chieftain and rune shaman and the village's medicine woman witch. As he grew up Andiun in those chaotic times Andiun learned much from his parents including how to wield a sword and to understand the ways of both good and evil. Being born into a magically active family, Andiun knew of the fight between both good and evil. He was awareof it at both the physical level as well as the metaphysical level. As he grew Andiun learned magic and sword but he also learned his principles and morals from his father who taught him the one lesson he will never forget. "Destroy your enemies, protect the weak, love justice but do mercy." In those days Andiun's village had been ravaged by invaders from the south seeking nothing but conquest and spoils. It was in one of these battles when Andiun was just sixteen that he witnessed his father's greatest act of courage, sacrificing his life to save the village. This left an indelible mark on him for the rest of his life. It was with this act of both kindness and compassion that shaped him to be a defender of his village. After his father's death Andiun became the village chieften. Being relatively young he was however driven to see his people prosper. So with help from his grandfather and mother they managed to get thier fields back into working order along with finding food for the winter months.

As his right of passage he had the runes of Stregnth, Honor, Compassion, Tenacity, Respect and Family tattooed onto his arm as a reminder of his covenant with his people. It was during the next few years that he himself would find his love for another woman who would become his wife and mother of his children. He would become the father of two healthy boys who he would teach the same principles his father taught him. Unfortunately his life would be cut short when he was in his mid twenties. It seemed the same warriors his father had fought years ago came back for revenge. This time however they had brought a pack of demons with them.

As they came over the hill Andiun and his warriors rushed to face them. It was then the demons sprung their trap. They had been forewarned of Andiun's powerful runic magic, information given to them by the  invading tribes. To combat such powerful make they brought along an evil witch. Her task was to cast a spell over the entire village that would essentially condemn them all to death. Her spell created a  evil black shield like aura over the village. As it did it began to drain the life energy from the village people who were still hiding and waiting out the storm.

When Anduin saw the village placed under the witch's evil curse he what he had to do. He spurred his horse and using the skills he had been taught with a sword carved his way to the witch's staging area. After a brief fight with some of her demon body guards he slew both them and the witch who cast the spell. Killing the witch had broken the spell so thus  He gave his commands to his warriors before turning around and rushing back to the village. As he reached the village he could sense the evil power of the spell taking hold. He took a deep breath and called upon his magic. The runes on his his weapon,his vestments and his body began to glow.  When all of the runes were glowing his magic he concentrated it in his hands as he touched the field. The spell reached out to try and engulf him in it's evil magic but Andiun resisted the magic. He battled the spell as the runes on his body began glowing brighter with each passing second. As he fought with the spell he began to channel his very life essence into the runes knowing what such a feat would entail. Knowing what this meant  he not would balk at such a task. It was after all his task as the village chieftain to protect it.

Finally after several long and tiring minutes of fighting the spell the black aura surrounding the village was suddenly overcome with the gold-white glow of his runic power. As the dark magic was overcome it shattered like so much glass. The life energy that the sepll had stolen by the spell was immediately returned to the dying villagers reviving them. As Andiun lay on the ground, his runic power spent he felt himself begining to fade. The effort of using his lifeforce to power his magic to over the demonic magic had left him drained of his own. He knew he had traded his life and his magic for the lifeforce of the villagers. he had done what he was expected to do as a village chieftain. he had protected them from harm, from having thier very souls stolen from them. At the sight of this his enemies became afraid before them broke and ran. Before the last vestages of his lifeforce left him Anduin offered his prayers to the Elders before closing his eyes as the soft warm glow of the afterlife embraced him.

The sacrifice of his life to save others was the final factor that swayed the Elders. This when combined with maintaining his sense of honor, his time as a teacher, a mentor caring for others above himself and lastly his want not to fight first that he was made a whitelighter by the Elders. He accepted the postion knowing he could still pass on his knowledge to others.

Character on's/offsPersonal Ons: Family, love, teaching, swordsmanship(mainly as a means of relaxation instead of combat)good food, a good drink(He's Scottish after all) Helping others, free will and human choice and doing what is right even in defiance of the rules, Also loves a good chair. Off's: Bullies, Unrepentant demons, infringement on free will in almost any capcity. Sexual Ons: Passion, love, Romance, a bit of rough loving. Sexual Offs: The usual parade of nastiness you find in this section.
Writers on's/of's See Roleplay Preferences

I love this!

Miss kaia I'll get that changed when I get home.

Lamenting- hi girl! *waves in excitement*
Living- feel free to join us!
Sith- apologies for the spelling error I was on my way to work

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
I love this!

Is mine okay now?

Sessha

Glad you liked my character Levi. Like I said I was rebuilding my character from a previous Charmed Game I had been in. So I cleaned up the backstory a bit and expanded a bit more on it.

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 04:54:40 AM
Glad you liked my character Levi. Like I said I was rebuilding my character from a previous Charmed Game I had been in. So I cleaned up the backstory a bit and expanded a bit more on it.

Now you just need to choose yourself a witch.

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 27, 2017, 04:23:12 AM
Is mine okay now?

Yep, just make sure you chat to elf about weather or not the brothers know about each other.

SithLordOfSnark

Now I need to find a love interest for him. -glances at Kaia because Phoebe Tonkin.-

Sessha

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 05:22:03 AM
Now you just need to choose yourself a witch.

Well how many witches we got open that are open to having a whitelighter?

Levi

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 06:24:44 AM

Well how many witches we got open that are open to having a whitelighter?

Two?. We have another being worked on ATM.

Elf

Quote from: SithLordOfSnark on December 26, 2017, 10:00:49 PM

Name: David Turner
Face Claim: Thomas Dekker
Parents: Cole Turner and an unknown human
Power: Fireballs and Mind Reading
Personality: While David is half demon, he tries to deny the demon side of himself and work for the forces of good. He sees the good in everyone, even if there might not be any.
Relationship Status: Single and looking
Background: Son of Cole Turner and an unknown human female Cole knew before he became the Source.
Character on's/off's - Friendly people are a major turn on for him. He also likes smaller tits.
Writer's On's/off's - In my signature

Cool, Elias has a brother, though chances are neither of them know it.  Clearly David knows who his father is, Elias does not. Cole Turner is not the name Belthazor would have used at the end of the 19th century, at least not the one he told Regina watkins. Though I suppose it is possible Elias has a picture of his mother and father together.

I do have a little issue, there is no way David can only be 24. It has been established this story takes place about 50 years after the Charmed ones so while David could appear to be 24 his real age would have to between 50 and 60 years at least for him to have been born before Cole became the Source.

Sessha

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 06:51:30 AM
Two?. We have another being worked on ATM.

Ah good then yes I'll take the first one up on our list.  ;D ;D ;D

Norsegod1839

Technically every witch gets a white lighter charge! The whole Leo being the girls white lighter was a exception type thing if I remember correctly!

I asked it in the OOC but will ask it here as well! What kind of future elements do you guys want to see?

Elf

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 08:09:25 AM
Ah good then yes I'll take the first one up on our list.  ;D ;D ;D

It looks to me like Levi established with the opening post the a witch gets her white lighter on or about her 19th birthday. Kamea is only 17 while Victoria is 25. This would mean Anduin has probably been her white lighter for over 6 six years, unless something has happened and she needed a new one.

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 09:49:15 AM
I asked it in the OOC but will ask it here as well! What kind of future elements do you guys want to see?

I don't think we should go too over board with the tech. Flying drones, holograms, vehicles no longer use fossil fuels, police no longer carry lethal side arms, instead and energy based stunner. Things along those lines.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: LivingGarment on December 27, 2017, 12:56:19 AM
Are you peeps still recruiting?

We are indeed Living Garment! FEel free tp join up with us!

SithLordOfSnark

Quote from: Elf on December 27, 2017, 08:07:08 AM
Cool, Elias has a brother, though chances are neither of them know it.  Clearly David knows who his father is, Elias does not. Cole Turner is not the name Belthazor would have used at the end of the 19th century, at least not the one he told Regina watkins. Though I suppose it is possible Elias has a picture of his mother and father together.

I do have a little issue, there is no way David can only be 24. It has been established this story takes place about 50 years after the Charmed ones so while David could appear to be 24 his real age would have to between 50 and 60 years at least for him to have been born before Cole became the Source.

I assumed as much. I usually only put apparent age on apps, since that's what's visible. Nobody would know his true age.

Sessha

Quote from: Elf on December 27, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
It looks to me like Levi established with the opening post the a witch gets her white lighter on or about her 19th birthday. Kamea is only 17 while Victoria is 25. This would mean Anduin has probably been her white lighter for over 6 six years, unless something has happened and she needed a new one.

Hmm 17 or 25. Rough choice there. Part of me kind of wants to go with the 17yro as a fresh introduction and such.

Norsegod1839

Its up to you! but yeah I think that was what she astblished!

LamentingQuill

Sent my profile to Levi, just waiting to hear back now before I submit it here for everyone to view ^.^

Norsegod1839

Lamenting you can send it to me as well if it takes to long! I am her co GM

LamentingQuill

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 04:14:49 PM
Lamenting you can send it to me as well if it takes to long! I am her co GM

Just did.

Norsegod1839

LamentingQuill

Name Rosalyn Mitchell-Halliwell
Age 18
Description Rosalyn stands at approximately 5 foot and 4 inches and weighs precisely 129 lbs, she keeps her hair it's natural milk chocolate brown and prefer to keep it long. Her eyes are that of her grandfather Henry, she's very proud of that. Her figure is hourglass with an impressive 40DD breast size.
Face claim Maia Mitchell
Parents Tamora Mitchell-Halliwell and Michael Valentine (granddaughter of Paige and Henry)
Root Power Molecular manipulation (freezing/exploding)
Personality Rosalyn is one of those that perhaps loves just a little too much for her own good, she cares deeply about her family and the world around her, she's extremely eager to effect change in a positive way if something doable is presented to her.

She is naturally very bubbly and warm, a smile for most everyone on her sweet face... unless they give her reason to frown and get her dander up, then she's been known to get more than a little feisty... (She's had to work hard with great aunt Piper to learn how not to blow shit up when she gets mad).

Rosalyn's deep capacity for love can be dangerous thing too, she wouldn't blink even once at the notion of jumping straight into peril to try and protect someone she loves. That price for self-preservation is too high in her opinion, she'd rather throw caution to the wind and say at least she tried... instead of staying on the sidelines like a coward and losing a loved one.

Developed Powers (Rose largely takes after her mother and Aunt Kat, whom took after their aunt Piper)

(White-lighter racial ability) Orbing

Molecular acceleration

Molecular deceleration

Relationship status Single and open to a committed relationship.
Background

Little over eighteen years ago, Tamora Halliwell was invited to a fellow witch friend's bachlorette party, changing her life immensely from that point on...
Tamora's friend deciding that since her fiance got strippers, she should get them too and thus, held her party at San Francisco's classiest magical community establishment catering to magical females with delicious male strippers of various magical backgrounds... each one seeming to be more tempting and alluring than the last... except for one that stood out among them all...

A 5 foot 7 inches tall package of muscular brunette cupid beefcake with the most beautiful mesmerizing hazel eyes and perfect lickable abs, not to mention a totally grippable tooshie... she managed to meet Mr. Beefcake... learning he called himself Michael Valentine.

One thing led to another and Tamora being completely charmed by the handsome cupid... engaged in an evening of passion and heat with the man...
They dated for weeks after after that, everything seeming to be perfect as pie... up until the pregnancy test came up positive...
It would turn out that not all cupids held the same kind of morality and honor as Tamora's uncle Coop... because Michael vanished the first opportunity he got and Tamora never saw him again.

9 months later... Rosalyn was born and all the pain of Michael's hurtful abandonment suddenly began to seem so trivial in the presence of such beautiful and pure love that she found in her baby daughter's face. If Michael didn't want to be apart of this, screw him... Tamora recognized a precious gift when she saw one.

Tamora raised Rosalyn on her own with the support of her wonderful family at her back, enabling the new little addition to the family go grow up surrounded by great love and unwavering supportive encouragement.
As years went by, Rosalyn found herself emulating her great aunt Piper more and more, she adored cooking and spent every moment she could hanging upon every word and scrap of advice her great aunt would bestow upon her. Her adoration of cooking certainly helped her at the potion making table too.

She spent as much time as she could too with her great aunt Piper, learning everything she could from her about their shared power and how to control it for the sake of herself and those around her.

Her mother and grandmother definitely spared no influence either upon the impressionable young witch, Rosalyn like her grandmother before her was deeply concerned about the troubled world around her, with kids especially... which prompted Rosalyn after graduating high school to accept a job at a local children's shelter as the head chef of their kitchen, at the very least, she could make sure these kids got good food in their stomach and perhaps a warm and encouraging word or two to brighten their day.

The pay wasn't fabulous and she had to dip into her own pocket sometimes to afford the quality ingredients she wanted for these deserving young people, but it worth it. She knew it was worth it with every smile and heart felt thank you she ever heard, the eyes of each child deeply and sincerely grateful for the simple gift of a hot nutritious filling meal.

Character on's/offs

Personal Ons~Long walks in the park on a sunny day, lavender scented bubble baths, orbing on top of San Fran bridge to enjoy the breathtaking view (especially at night, when stars are out), Anime (preferable Sailor Moon, Naruto, DBZ and Kamisama Kiss), good manga and volunteering at charitable establishments for needy kids when she's not working.

Sexual Ons~ Cunnilingus, giving fellatio (great thank you for cunnilingus, right?), missionary, riding and doggy style positions, her nipples being lightly nibbled and sexually aggressive (but not abusive) partners)

Personal Offs~ Rude people with no respect for others or themselves, stupid pointless anime, terribly written manga, arrogant jerks, bad food, child abusers (they should all just rot in a hole), comments about her lack of father being present, ugly clothes.

Sexual offs~
(please ask if something isn't listen and you'd like to know)
Anal, SM, heavy bondage, bathroom stuff, rude naming calling in bed,

Writers on's/of's Quill's on's and off's[/url] Quill's on's and off's

Norsegod1839

Name: Henry Mitchel The Second

Description: Tall and lean with a runners build. He has dark hair he keeps down over his eyes and dark tan skin. He has a handsome striking face with a sharp pointed chin. graceful cheeks, long lashes, and full lips. His eyebrows are thick and black and he in someways looks like a spitting image of Henry. He has long muscular legs and slight piano like fingers.

Parents: Henry Mitchel JR & Elisabeth Chase

Root Power: None

Personality: Harsh and slightly cruel his history and his fathers death have turned what was once a bright happy boy cruel and dark. He is angry and commited with a strong will and personality. He is nice to mortals and is always looking to fight injustice of some kind.

Developed Powers: He has no powers but is a seasoned witch hunter

Relationship status Single for now

Background: Henry Mitchel Jr was adopted by Paige and Henry. Thus Henry Mitchel the second was the second generation of non magical user in the halliwell family. His father and his magical sister got along fine and for a time our Henry grew up in a house surrounded by magic and love.

Then tragedy struck

A demon one the charmed sisters had faced many times before attacked the family. Young Henry watched as his family fought off the demon with powerful magic. They were successful however one of the less seasoned of his older cousins cast a spell with horrific consequences. Henry watched as his mortal father was cut down by the very magic he never had access to.

This alone wasn't enough to turn him from his family. After all he grew up surrounded by magic and love. Even the death of the man he respected and loved couldn't shake that...

Could it?

A vulnerable and very grief stricken Henry was approached by a man representing the "society of dragon" The society of dragon the man said were a group of mortal dedicated to removing magic and witchcraft from the world. They were ancestors of the original settlers of Salem the man claimed and wanted to strike magic from the world forever. The man took advantage of Henry the seconds grief and days later Henry the second dissapeared from his family.

He has come back recently sporting training and weaponry from the distant corners of the globe. With a tattoo of a dragon on his chest and the rank Templar he seeks to get revenge for his father and end the power of three once and for all!

Character on's/offs Everything and everything! Seriously can not stress that enough! As long as its not male and male he and I are interested! I could make him a kinky bondage master if someone is interested as well!

Writers on's/of's Same as his

Norsegod1839

Name: Xavier Mcormack

Age 35

Description Xavier looks like a cross between a bald monk and a body builder. His skin is pale and he is all man with large broad shoulders and a very jacked build. He is entirely bald but sports a very striking dark black goatee. His eyes are mismatched as well and he sports one clear blue one and one green.

Parents:  No familial ties to the Halliwells 

Root Power: Molecular Combustion

Personality: Wise and cheerful Xavier describes himself as an ass kicking wiseman. He has a depth of knowledge on the world of magic through his years of training all over the world. He has sage level wisdom and likes giving it to his students in what he likes to describe as "Chinese Fortune Cookie nonsense". He takes his job as the head of magic school very seriously but also knows how important it is to let kids find their own way.

Developed Powers:  Meditation, Astral Projection

Relationship status: Single

Background: From an early age Xavier was obsessed with magic. He grew up as the youngest of a family of six in Chicago. His parents loved him and his sibling but because he was the youngest Xavier frequently got lost in the shuffle. Money was always tight with them and so Xavier had to make do with less and being teased for being "poor". Xavier was an optimist however and spent his time exploring the world around him and the streets of Chicago.

That exploration led him to discover the magical world. He stumbled across a group of magical warlocks and witches practicing their craft in an abandoned manor. Fascinated by what they were doing Xavier continued to watch and learn. This went on for several weeks with him watching the practices and then doing it himself. To his surprise the magical spells worked and thus Xavier discovered he had magical blood.

The coven he was peeping on came to him. They revealed they knew about his watching as well as his magical powers. They trained him throughout the years and he grew quickly through the ranks. By the time he graduated from high school he was considered a master warlock within his coven. They were so impressed that they offered to sponsor him an send him abroad for further training.

And thus Xavier magical training continued to grow. He traveled the world learning far off exotic magical techniques. He felt a particular calling to the monks in Tapai and even shaved his head in honor of them. Eventually he returned back to the states and when offered the position of the new headmaster of magic school took it.

Character on's/offs Same as my other characters

Writers on's/of's Same!

Norsegod1839

I didn't know if you guys know! But in the comics they got over the whole Prue actress not wanting to come back by having her reincarnated within the comics to a new person in salem.

So some one could TECHNICALLY play a long lost grand daughter of Prue! If interested!

LamentingQuill

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 27, 2017, 06:11:16 PM
I didn't know if you guys know! But in the comics they got over the whole Prue actress not wanting to come back by having her reincarnated within the comics to a new person in salem.

So some one could TECHNICALLY play a long lost grand daughter of Prue! If interested!

Probably too humiliated to come back after how she got fired. You know that funny story, right? She was ALWAYS coming onto set drunk as a skunk, picking fights with Holly Marie Combs and they had to pour cup after cup of coffee down her just to get her workable. It got to be too much and she got axed. The end.

It's good she's gotten herself sober now though, if only she could have done it sooner.

Norsegod1839

Thats what I have always heard! Apparently she was a total diva as well and most people didn't like her! I forgot she even got to season three! I find it great they brought her back in comic form!

Kaia

Quote from: Levi on December 27, 2017, 04:19:50 AM
I love this!

awesome!

Norsegod1839

How are you guys doing? I hope you didn't mind my two characters!

Ha as I was typing this Leo just appeared for the first time on Charmed! Third episode in!

I loved their romance but wasn't a fan of the whole back and forth they did for so long!

Kaia

Right?  We just got to the part in the show where Paige is introduced.  Just met her past life.  My girlfriend has been enjoying it.  I just can't talk to her about this game because spoilers xD

Norsegod1839

I love Paige! In the end I was so happy they moved Piper into the big sister role and introduced a new little sister in Paige! I think the change in the hierachy only made teh show better!

Kaia

I mean, Prue brought some good things to the group, but the dynamic with Paige was so perfect.

Sessha

Quote from: LamentingQuill on December 27, 2017, 06:28:53 PM
Probably too humiliated to come back after how she got fired. You know that funny story, right? She was ALWAYS coming onto set drunk as a skunk, picking fights with Holly Marie Combs and they had to pour cup after cup of coffee down her just to get her workable. It got to be too much and she got axed. The end.

It's good she's gotten herself sober now though, if only she could have done it sooner.

See I had heard at one point she was trying to force the show to have more focus on her and such and the final straw was when she mouthed off to Tori Spelling.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Sessha on December 27, 2017, 09:23:20 PM
See I had heard at one point she was trying to force the show to have more focus on her and such and the final straw was when she mouthed off to Tori Spelling.

There are ALL sorts of rumors about it! I think its a combination of a lot of thigns! In the interviews they all seem pretty pissed at her!

SithLordOfSnark

-pokes my head in to see if any of the female characters want to have David falling for them. :P

Norsegod1839

So a few things!

1. Levi and I talked and as of right now no more charmed characters! So you can still create demons other witches ect ect but the main power of three has been established

2. Given the increase in interest Levi is in the process of creating a char room for all of us to put our characters in! So be on the look out for that!

Norsegod1839

Also for you guys who have not yet go ahead and post into the main room! We are starting this thing!

Crash

Well it has been forever since my wife and I watched Charmed but this sounds like fun.  I will write up a lady for the game.  I don’t know if I should go witch, part demon or white lighter though.  Maybe a faceclaim will point me in the right direction.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Kaia

Quote from: Crash on December 30, 2017, 11:36:56 PM
Well it has been forever since my wife and I watched Charmed but this sounds like fun.  I will write up a lady for the game.  I don’t know if I should go witch, part demon or white lighter though.  Maybe a faceclaim will point me in the right direction.

Yesssh!!!!  All the yays.

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Lisa2lady

Welcome can't wait to see what you put together.

Crash

Elf

Welcome! I too can hardly wait to see what you put together.

Crash

Thanks Elf.

Hopefully I will have something for approval tomorrow.  Need to settle on that FC first. :)

Norsegod1839

Crash

Crash

Did Tempest and Prudence go to a regular high school by any chance?  It would be a good way for my girl to have met them since she is Tempest's age and only a little older than Prudence.

Norsegod1839

I would say so! And maybe taking other magical based classes at magic school?

Crash

Name: Zoey “Zo” Taylor
Description: Zoey perpetually looks like she is just getting out of bed.  Her hair looks slightly disheveled and her eyes just a bit sleepy.  She prefers loose, comfortable clothes or clothing that shows off some skin. This is less about being sexy and more about less clothing = more comfortable.  Unless it is winter time in which case she bundles up like an Eskimo.  Zoey is tall 5’9” and thin (thanks to her demonic metabolism not her diet which is terrible) with blonde or brown hair which seems to change on a whim or her mood.
Face claim: Alexis Ren
Parents: Amelia Taylor (human new money socialite) and a Demon of Sloth (No familial ties with the Halliwells)
Root Power: Demonic (Shimmering, Sleep Induction, Conjuration)
Personality:  LAZY!  Zoey has wanted for little in her life.  She is a trust fund kid and has never worked on honest day in her life until she was kicked out of the house by her mother.  Zo loves to lounge and relax, but she hates doing it alone.  She loves to snuggle and doze and watch movies on the couch with friends.  She is almost cat-like in her ability to nap anywhere.  Zo is a social animal though and likes being around other people.  She knows about her demonic heritage and uses it to lake her life and the lives of those she likes easier.  Unfortunately this means she is doing her father’s demonic work even with good intentions.
Developed Powers; Channeling, Glamouring
Relationship status: Developing with Prudence
Background: Zoey is a trust fund kid.  She has had an easy life up.  Everything she ever wanted was at her fingertips and she likes to spread the wealth around much to her mother’s chagrin.  Zoe befriended the Halliwell girls in high school.  She took an instant liking to the witches which unknown to Zo her father plans on using to his advantage hoping the lazy party girl will rub off on them in all of the wrong ways.  Zoey and her mother are completely oblivious to this plan.  Her mother almost foiled it when she kicked Zoey out of the house intent of forcing the girl to see how “normal” people live. However, the Halliwell’s were kind enough to let Zoey stay with them until she could get back on her feet, which could not have been a better situation for Zoey’s father who continues to funnel her money on the sly so she can work her slothful magic on the sisters with no one including Zoey the wiser.

Zoey knows she has a magical heritage, just not that it is demonic or that her father is a demon.  When her demonic nature takes over she oozes laziness and attempts to get those around her to indulge in her hedonistic shiftless ways.  At some point her bloodline will be revealed and Zoey will face a choice.  Continue to indulge in her demonic nature or learn to do things for herself without magic (okay without magic all the time.
Character on's/offs:
Personal: On’s: Being lazy and having someone to be lazy with, snuggling, sunbathing, watching movies on a comfy couch, having people do things for her, fast food.  Off’s: Working, manual labor, mean people, work-a-holic’s, having to cook.

Sexual: On’s: Foreplay, kinky stuff, hair pulling, snuggling, morning sex.  Off’s:  Gore, Vore, Bathroom Stuff
Writers on's/of's: On’s and Off’s

Norsegod1839

You're approved Crash! Are you and Kaia going to have a relationship? If so go ahead and edit it and put that in!

Crash

EL. Are you GM.  I thought Levi was.

I will edit, though they are not in a relationship at the beginning of the game. It will hopefully developer.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Crash on December 31, 2017, 12:52:30 PM
EL. Are you GM.  I thought Levi was.

I will edit, though they are not in a relationship at the beginning of the game. It will hopefully developer.

I'm Co Gm

And yeah if you guys want to develop it just go ahead and put it in! But other than that you are approved.

Crash

Ahh okay.  Will do!

Edited!

Norsegod1839

Feel free to jump in as well Crash! If you want to writ your opening!

Crash

I will read up on the IC thread and discuss a good way to open.

Elf

Welcome, Crash. I look forward to having Zo and Elias meet. It will be interesting to see how the two demon hybrids mesh together.

Levi

Crash

Levi

Still looking, and although we're not taking charmed characters there's plenty of potential.