Darthvegeta800's story ideas (Star Wars, Battletech, Fantasy, Anime, Marvel,...)

Started by Darthvegeta800, June 03, 2008, 03:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Umm...was it under another title? I didn't see any links under the Rapiers story, but I read the description you wrote and these two stood out to me:

- A Pirate Queen is in possession of an object the Cardinal requires and he sents out the Warrior Monks to recover it. This puts Rochnan in direct conflict with this Queen and her allies/rivals/enemies to obtain the object.
This artefact could be of great spiritual, magical, theological or other value.

- A group of rogues/scoundrels led by a female leader have become a thorn in the side of the Cardinal and Rochnan is assigned to track down and eliminate the group/organisation. However things might not be what they seem as Rochnan in turn is betrayed.

Are either one of those alright?
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Darthvegeta800

I've been getting a lot of requests for Rochnan lately.
For some odd reason the idea has proved quite popular. (surprised me)
And the Pirate version has been taken regretfully.
But we can work something out for the bandit one. Or if you have your own take on it, i'm all ears.
I'd like the heroine/villainess at the least be contrasting in some facets though.
But i'm open to a brainstorm.

Clio

Aww...that's fine. If it's taken, don't worry.

I suppose we could do a sheriff of Nottingham kind of thing where she leads a gang and he tries to catch her.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Darthvegeta800

Yeah currently doing three variants. Though all three are radically different. It's amusing how the same char evolves radically different in two, the third has yet to start (Pirate one)
Give me a pm please and we'll discuss it.
;) Works better than cluttering the thread.

Silvarusc

Darlin', your soldierette noticed that you had some stuff on superheroes floating about up there, and she wonders what your opinion on the X-Men are?
I'm not up for any new roleplays.  Please don't pester me for them.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Chat Noir

I must express at least passing interest in the Unlikely Allies plot. You seem like you actually like to create a story, this pleases me greatly.
If you've been missing me please see my thread here.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones...
...but whips and chains excite me."

Ons and Offs
My Roleplays:
Dirty Little Secret|Mystery Men - Unsung Superheroes

playfullchick76

i wouldnt mind playing out an x men themed one. I even have a character in mind for myself. I could control and channel electricity, able to shock people, send out energy balls and power things. I could have worked in a hospital, and my power manifested itself.

Silvarusc

It might be fun, but I don't think I can stomach playing first-person at the moment...I find it far too confusing.  Thanks though.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Wow i should have revived this thread sooner :p people are actually responding to it again!

Seren Fey - X-Men is fine. I'm especially a Silver Samurai / Wolverine fan but i have self-made chars too. Give me a poke on what you had in mind roughly.

Playfulchick - Let's get the Imperial one a bit further along plotwise before we start a 2nd. ;) By then we may have some new ideas anyway.

Chat Noir - Sure i wouldn't mind. Have used my champion of Tempus far too little. Though if you go for that one i hope you don't mind if he's not exactly Mister Perfect. He can come across as very crude and even thickskulled.

Darthvegeta800

*A HUGE MASSIVE UPDATE + new PICCIES + a checkup of the LINKS to some other ideas from the past that were not part of this thread*

Silvarusc

Awh, you MUST know that that picture of Pirotess just makes me want to start more plays with you than I can handle. XD  You are so BRUTAL.  *poke*  I'll be on msn a good portion of the day, around my studying for psych exam.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Hehe  ;D
My evilness is boundless.
I'm a Dark Saiyan Prince of the Sith after all.  :D
Do well on your exam my adorable friend. And... i'll keep that one asside for you okies?

Silvarusc

^^  Yes, yes it is.  You are an evil, evil Sith.
Exam...ew-yuck. XD  And sure, I'll just have to watch some anime first.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Though i roughly know how it ends and somewhat how it continues in a spin-off i only saw 5/6th of the series. Didn't get a hold online of the last episodes. Only needed to see 2 or 3 more of the original series. But loose clips and musicvideos helped fill up some gaps. ;)

Silvarusc

M'kay.  ^^  I found Legend of Crystania on youtube, though not in good quality.  I'll try that since those two are supposed to be in it.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

They're different in there though. And it's only semi-canon.
Feel free to pm me the links ;)

roleplayinggrl18

They look like some good ideas, especially "champion of evil"  pm me if you want to play

Silvarusc

Quote from: Darthvegeta800 on April 15, 2009, 10:05:04 AM
They're different in there though. And it's only semi-canon.
Feel free to pm me the links ;)

It's a pretty bad version of it, being that it's someone sticking a video camera in front of his tv. XD But at least it's in english.  I'll send it along.

Off 'n' On | Old RPs

Darthvegeta800

Darthvegeta800

*added more piccies and 2 more ideas in the fantasy section + added in some outside thread ideas*