What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Adrianna Paige

"True intimacy is a human constant. People of all types find it equally hard to achieve, equally precious to hold. Age, education, social status, make little difference here; even genius does not presuppose the talent to reveal one's self completely and completely absorb one's self in another personality. Intimacy is to love what concentration is to work: a simultaneous drawing together to attention and release of energy."

Robert Grudin

BDSM Bracket

LostInTheMist

Crackers with a pimento cheese spread.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

Josietta

Mango chunks out of my coconut water.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

taurinekitten

Csharynn

taurinekitten

clonkertink

Xyza

I'm back and accepting roleplay

AmberStarfire

I haven't eaten anything yet but I'm on a diet so a bit limited in what I can have. I'm planning to make an omelette with cherry tomatoes and a bit of low fat cheese.

AmberStarfire

I'm still on 'the diet'. I just had a wrap made from 2 vege burgers and a bit of low fat cheese.

Mirrah

Nothing! About to rectify that with some snacks. Fruits and cheese. Or maybe a bagel.
"Dream... not of what you are... but of what you want to be." - Margulis
Status: Closed. Semi Hiatus. | Have you taken care of yourself today?

Basileus

Some sort of roll thing. Not entirely sure what it is, but it tastes good enough, haha

CassieBear

Slightly burnt popcorn. It's one of my oddities that I enjoy.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kurogane

Elbow macaroni casserole (meat sauce)

Beguile's Mistress

A handful of Crunch & Munch Caramel Popcorn with Peanuts

Lady Shadow

The addictive Con Queso with Jalapeno Tostitos. Losing weight is obviously not a New Year's Resolution, lol.
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

AmberStarfire

Lemon gluten-free muffins. I don't buy them because they're gluten-free though. They're just really nice.

Josietta

Quote from: AmberStarfire on January 19, 2020, 12:54:04 PM
Lemon gluten-free muffins. I don't buy them because they're gluten-free though. They're just really nice.

Mmm sounds delish.. I love lemon muffins and cakes.. lemon poppy seed is one of my favorites and being gluten free is ideal! I don't do gluten so if its tasty even if its gluten free then thats a huge bonus! Sounds like you scored well there Amber!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

CassieBear

Ben and Jerry's Coffee Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz! Ice cream.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

Beguile's Mistress

CassieBear

French Fries and Green beans. It may be an odd combination, but it's certainly one that keeps a Cassie happy.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!

AmberStarfire

Belgian waffles and icecream.

I was feeling depressed earlier and it was bad enough that I decided I could eat whatever I want today if it helps. I decided on waffles.

Quote from: Josietta on January 19, 2020, 09:15:37 PM

Mmm sounds delish.. I love lemon muffins and cakes.. lemon poppy seed is one of my favorites and being gluten free is ideal! I don't do gluten so if its tasty even if its gluten free then thats a huge bonus! Sounds like you scored well there Amber!

Yeah I did. :) I've noticed similar muffins and cakes (lemon gluten-free ones) being sold under a few brands and they taste the same, so as soon as I saw them, I kinda figured they would too (and they did).

Endorphin

Fasting... but that'll come to and end very soon!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade