Switching it up [Looking for sub/dom F's for roleplay ideas, multiple partners]

Started by Dave, August 05, 2014, 08:48:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

So lately, I've been very interested in exploring roleplays where I am a sub, as well as my usual cravings to dominate people. I'm very new but very excited about all of these ideas, so if any of them interest you or maybe even give you an idea for something similar, feel free to send me a PM and we can figure it out

Ideas where I am the dom

Modeling job
A young, broke woman finds an ad described as a basic modeling job and takes it for the money. When she arrives however, she finds herself coerced, and maybe even forced into more compromising and sexual positions and outfits, for the promise of more cash which she desperately needs. Thereā€™d be a lot of pictures, and videos, and scenarios in this roleplay.

Under arrest (Threesome)
Two women out for a night on the town are pulled over rather abruptly by a police officer. When one of the girls makes a rude off-handed comment to the officer, it's soon revealed that this isn't the type of cop who they want to be upsetting. The two girls are handcuffed, thrown into the back of his police car, and taken far away to an old warehouse that he owns. Inside they find cages, a mattress, and all sorts of other toys that'll help make sure these girls learn their places, as the police officer begins to show them how helpless they really are.

Babysitting (female sub and dom)- Enticed by a rather lucrative babysitting ad a young woman comes to the house of a recently married couple. However she soon discovers the couple has no child, and no plans to let her go as she is tied up, and forced to serve them sexually. The two then keep the girl for themselves and begin to teach her to become their sexual object.

Mysterious Benefactor
A package arrives at the run down apartment of a young, newly independent female, who finds herself struggling to find the funds to pay rent and feed herself. The package contains a check to pay the next month of the apartment rent, as well as a set of instructions for the girl to simply spend the rest of the day at home, only in her underwear. Desperate for the money, and secretly slightly aroused at the idea the girl follows the instructions of the package and manages to keep her apartment for another month. However when another message arrives for the girl, asking her to perform increasingly escalating sexually humiliating tasks from her 'master' with the promise of more money and rewards, she finds herself torn between following the instructions of the man and losing herself to her secret desires and keeping her own sense of identity.

Insane Asylum
A young nurse beings a job at an asylum, hoping to study the mentally ill. The administrator however, has other plans for the attractive woman as she finds herself bound and held in the asylum against her will, declared insane. She is then trained to become the perfect sex slave for the use of my character.

Ideas where I am the sub

Bought
A young male finds himself suddenly knocked unconscious and abducted, bound and gagged and delivered to the house of a wealthy woman living alone, who had apparently 'purchased' him through an illegally slavery ring. The man is then trained and dominated by the woman in a variety of ways as is trained to be her perfect sex slave. (I am also interested in a variation of this where the woman also purchases a female submissive slave)

Headmistress
At a private university far away from any major civilization, the headmistress takes a very special interest in a new student. Calling him to visit her privately, he soon finds himself tied up and at her mercy, as she tells him to obey her every command. She begins to train her new pet to please her whenever she likes.

Neighbors (Two dominant females)
Neighbors In an apartment complex, two incredibly attractive young women move in next door to a young man. The two girls are very friendly to him and invite him over for dinner. At dinner however, he is quickly restrained and used as a sex toy by the two women. Without any explanation the two begin training him as their perfect pet, dressing him up and sending him out in public on dates to humiliate him.