Wolfy is looking....for a Pokemon RP. :3 (M/F or F/F)

Started by Wolfy, July 21, 2013, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Yeah, so I've really been craving a Pokemon RP recently...of course the characters involved would be at least 16 to comply with Elliquiy's rules, if not older.

I've got an Idea, of course...

1.) Set within the Hoenn region, the legend of Lugia and Ho-Oh is something that is well known by now among all trainers, but only two have ever been contacted by them. It was a time of dire need for a young boy and girl, each having been attacked savagely by a new rising criminal organization. Each was saved by one of the legendary Pokemon, the boy by Lugia, the girl by Ho-Oh, each given a feather to link them to the birds. The birds then took the fight to save their homeland to the organization, Dark Fury, and fended them off with the help of other trainers. A few years have passed since that day, and while the criminal organization Dark Fury has not been seen since, stirrings within the region have begun to indicate that something evil is beginning to happen.

Our characters would of course be older versions of the two saved by the legendary birds. Having a link with them, the two feel a stirring within them that something is wrong with their saviors, a pulling to come and save them, to repay the life that they were given back by saving Lugia and Ho-Oh, and possibly the entire Hoenn region. The two have not seen each other since that day long ago, having once been rivals and friends, but a fateful encounter in Rustboro city will bring the two together again, and confirm that they have to step up with their Pokemon to save everyone.

Good thing about this idea is that it could even be expanded into a group game involving the entire Pokemon world, with other people who were saved by Legendary Pokemon. :P

So yeah, if you'd like to do this idea or discuss a different one with me, I'd be happy...just PM me. ;3