News:

Main Menu

Pre-Date Questionairre

Started by Apple of Eris, December 09, 2007, 11:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apple of Eris

So I found this... apparently my roommate and I were working on a dating questionaire for the pair of us, some don't apply to me, some don't apply to her, but I like the list so far.

1. Are you hot? Y/N  (please provide at least two references who are not related).
2. Are you an ass?
3. Are you 5'10 or taller (or if not, look like Bear Grylls)?
4. Do you use illegal drugs (yes, marijuana is illegal)?
5. Can you pick up and throw 125 lbs?
6. Do you eat meat?
7. Will you eat at least as much as me when going out, preferably up to 2x's more?
8. Do you smoke?
9. Can you discuss the meaning of life or have some other intellectual discussion? (If you look like Bear, you may exempt yourself from this question)
10. Be unwilling to change important priorities for unimportant ones involving me? (You're fairly unavailable).
11. Physically fit?
12. Do you like hockey (football for the roomie)?
13. (For applicants interested in roomie only) Do you want to leave the house regularly or have a specific staying in the house goal even if said goal of staying in the house is simply to do nothing for a specific period of time.
14. Do you like music and concerts?
15. Do you drink alcohol at least occasionally?
16. Do you mind if I drink to excess and you have to carry me around/keep me out of trouble?
17. Do you have good grammar?
18. Can you remain sober long enough for photographs? (Roomie question, I don't care about pictures)

So there'll be more coming eventually. But this is apparently what we do when intoxicated. :)
Men are those creatures with two legs and eight hands.  ~Jayne Mansfield
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Sam

Someone mentioned this to me years and years ago and it sort of became my mantra:

"Do you fuck, suck, take it up the ass and swallow, or am I wasting my time with a Jesus freak?"

Vekseid

1. Are you hot? Y/N  (please provide at least two references who are not related). No : ( I'm not sure if I should provide references here, but some have seen me...

2. Are you an ass? Sometimes : )

3. Are you 5'10 or taller (or if not, look like Bear Grylls)? 6'3"

4. Do you use illegal drugs (yes, marijuana is illegal)? No.

5. Can you pick up and throw 125 lbs? Yes.

6. Do you eat meat? OMNOMNOM!

7. Will you eat at least as much as me when going out, preferably up to 2x's more? Probably.

8. Do you smoke? Nope.

9. Can you discuss the meaning of life or have some other intellectual discussion? (If you look like Bear, you may exempt yourself from this question) I've exhausted a lot of discussions in my live, but sure.

10. Be unwilling to change important priorities for unimportant ones involving me? (You're fairly unavailable). This question needs better phrasing.

11. Physically fit? Not terribly, sadly. Need to fix.

12. Do you like hockey (football for the roomie)? Only when someone gets hurt.

13. (For applicants interested in roomie only) Do you want to leave the house regularly or have a specific staying in the house goal even if said goal of staying in the house is simply to do nothing for a specific period of time. I am not particularly concerned about my presence in or out of the house unless the weather is horrible outside.

Except storms. I love watching a good one.

14. Do you like music and concerts? Yes, though I haven't been to many concerts.

15. Do you drink alcohol at least occasionally? Yes.

16. Do you mind if I drink to excess and you have to carry me around/keep me out of trouble? As long as I don't have to clean anything up.

17. Do you have good grammar? You should have a feel for that by now!

18. Can you remain sober long enough for photographs? (Roomie question, I don't care about pictures) I've only been drunk once.

>_>

Apple of Eris

Quote from: Vekseid on December 09, 2007, 11:59:54 AM
10. Be unwilling to change important priorities for unimportant ones involving me? (You're fairly unavailable). This question needs better phrasing.

Okay, how about this:

10. If you have already made plans with friends to do something that you have been looking forward too, are you unwilling to change them to spend time with me?
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first, then call whatever you hit the target. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking

Sherona

Quote from: appleoferis on December 09, 2007, 12:12:13 PM
Okay, how about this:

10. If you have already made plans with friends to do something that you have been looking forward too, are you unwilling to change them to spend time with me?

This question right here would make me feel horrible if I asked it LOL. I would feel selfish wanting my SO to not do something they were looking forward to doing to spend time with me :)

Vekseid

Quote from: appleoferis on December 09, 2007, 12:12:13 PM

Asking someone to confirm a negative is always a bit shady :-p

It would have to depend on the plans and friends involves, but I would occasionally be willing, if you did the same.

Sam

Probably a good way to cover the same ground would be to ask, "Would you ever double-book me?"  Or is the whole double-booking lingo out of style these days?

Apple of Eris

Actually it's kind of a trick question. I wouldn't want you to change plans. I hate when a boy is too available.

Ons/Offs
Stories I'm Seeking