Big Dick Energy - looking for player for male role

Started by RedEve, July 08, 2018, 10:46:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

The basic story-line:

Your character is the stereotypical nerd. Shy. More comfortable playing video games in his bedroom than at any social gatherings. Awkward in his interactions with the opposite sex. One day, on a random webpage within an obscure website, he finds an ad for something called "Big Dick Energy". On a whim, he buys it, not expecting anything to really show up, but if it does, he'll probably have some funny story to tell. To his surprise, a package does show up two days later: inside is a mid-sized bottle marked B.D.E. and containing an oily substance. Inside of the package is also a small booklet of explanations. He is not to take more than a table spool of the concoction at any one time. The effect wears off after eight hours. What this effect is, he does not truly know, until he tries to actually use the B.D.E. brew. To his surprise, he finds out that the product gives him a supremely masculine, sexually confident aura that most women find irresistible but that he normally lacks entirely. Thus he suddenly finds himself getting the attention of all sorts of women who would usually not notice him.

I would like for this story to be about your character's self-discovery in the sexual sense using the B.D.E. potion. I want this to be a light-hearted game. I would play the succession of women he hooks up with thanks to his new tonic. These can vary, but could possibly include: the hot twins living on his street, a MILFy teacher at his school, a girl he randomly meets at the mall, anything else we can come up with.

Some possible character references for his conquests:

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list