You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 05, 2021, 12:10:57 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Womb (F looking for M)  (Read 441 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

• Lady
  • Addict
  • Demons run when a good man goes to war...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Womb (F looking for M)
« on: July 08, 2018, 09:56:14 am »
I have once more been tempted to try an incredibly taboo and twisted kind of romance, based around the plot of the movie Womb.

A woman's consuming love forces her to bear the clone of her dead beloved. From his infancy to manhood, she faces the unavoidable complexities of her controversial decision.

For those who haven't seen the movie, it tells the story of a woman who lost the love of her life at an early age, and utilizing his DNA, she is able to give birth to a perfect clone of this young man. She raises this perfect copy of her beloved ex-boyfriend and as he becomes a young man himself, she is unable to handle properly the deep feelings she has developed for her child, even when being technically (though not genetically) his mother, the motherly affection and adoration for the only man she ever loved mixing together inexorably.

I would want to begin the rpg with the son being 17-21, still living with his mother, having a really close relationship with her. His upbringing was unique, having his mother working from home and raising him to be an independent, bright man, encouraging his creativity and curiosity and being completely open with him, answering any and all questions he might have, except the identity of his father.

The sexual tension should be present from the begining. She grew up with her ex-boyfriend, so she recognized every version of this young man she loved in her own son, though of course, she had no sexual feelings for him until he was of age. But this kind of upbringing would have brought an impossible to escape confusion in the son, perhaps blurring the lines between what are acceptable feelings for his mother and what are feelings he should develop for women outside his family.

Communication would key in her household, always encouraging her child to be honest about his thoughts, feelings, dreams, to share with her every little piece of information he deemed important. She wouldn't judge and she wouldn't punish. She wouldn't ground him, but instead treat him as a small adult, trying to guide him to a logical conclusion through talk.

Whether the son is bratty and demanding or he is more of a free spirit, it's up to my partner, but I do expect there to be a whole lot of sexual and non-sexual tension between the two of them, hidden desires, turmoil and even once they do allow themselves to explore those feelings and achings, I don't expect to become any easier, but quite the contrary.
There could be a whole lot of pent-up frustration and anger in the young son, or a blind adoration and lust for her, or a mix of all, it's up for discussion, of course.

Depending on the son's age, she will be between 36-42 years old. I'm thinking she must have given birth to him between 18-21 years of age, and he would be 17-21 at the begining of the rpg.

So, if anyone is interested, please do not reply here but rather send me a PM!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 10:02:49 am by Becca »