What are you playing? [SPOILER TAGS PLEASE]

Started by Sabby, May 31, 2009, 12:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

Brandon

That is so untrue, I would never follow megatron so willingly. Now if it were grimlock that would be another question but then whos stupid enough not to listen to a giant robot T rex?
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Inkidu

Quote from: Brandon on July 31, 2010, 06:24:14 AM
That is so untrue, I would never follow megatron so willingly. Now if it were grimlock that would be another question but then whos stupid enough not to listen to a giant robot T rex?
Turok...
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Wolfy

Quote from: Brandon on July 31, 2010, 06:24:14 AM

Grimlock needs to be in the sequel...

ME GRIMLOCK! ME KING!!

Wolfy

Quote from: Inkidu on July 31, 2010, 12:49:42 PM
Turok...

O_o...Didn't he fight a Southern General riding a Gigantic Robot T-rex? o-o

Inkidu

Quote from: Wolfy on July 31, 2010, 12:55:33 PM
O_o...Didn't he fight a Southern General riding a Gigantic Robot T-rex? o-o
The rider doesn't take orders from his or her horse, Wolfy.

EDIT: My bad I thought Turok was the one riding the giant T-rex not the Southern general.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Inkidu

Started playing Ocarina of Time. Two dungeons in and I'm already kind of bored. I always like Majora's Mask better. Maybe I'll pick up Pod Racer. That was fun.

Wolfy

All that I know about Turok is that it was pretty fun to activate God-mode, Inviciblity, All Weapons, and Level select, and go around picking off the Dino Soldiers by shooting them with Poison Arrows that made them vomit their intestines. o-o

HairyHeretic

Global Agenda. Picked it up when it was on sale, and has gone free to play. Hadn't really given it a try til tonight, but its quite fun.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Hemingway

Alan Wake again, playing the DLC.

Jeno Veritas

Console died :( sent for repairs.. gonna cost a bomb I guess.... *sigh*
[tr][td]
O/O[/td][td]
A/A[/td][td]StoryTeller's Cafe[/td][td]Want to be a mentor?
[/td][td]
HP?[/td][/tr][/table]

Vaiya

Daggerfall- Beloved game of my mid teens, lost it when I broke up with my first boyfriend but those lovely people at Bethsoft are giving it away as a free download, bless them. Difficult and takes AGES to level up but lots of nude temple dancers so it's all good.

Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate: Shadows of Amn- Managed to get these in a box set with their expansions so am running through these as a Paladin which I shall turn into a Inquisitor when I import the character over into SoA.

Geeklet

Vaiya, there is a mod out there called BG1Tutu which takes all the data from BG1... and imports it into the BG 2 engine... so you can play through the first game as an Inquisitor.

As for myself, still playing Alien Swarm, though I plan on picking up Starcraft II today

Vaiya

Oooo. Thank you for the information, I'll look that up.  ;D

Paradox

Aaah, Baldur's Gate. I loved both incarnations of that game, though I only finished the first. I sometimes had more fun with character creation in the second one than I did with the game itself >_> Making it through that opening chapter into Amn itself was always a pain in the ass.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Acid Lips

Star Craft 2, Bayoneta, Army of 2

Inkidu

Quote from: Paradox on August 02, 2010, 09:13:34 AM
Aaah, Baldur's Gate. I loved both incarnations of that game, though I only finished the first. I sometimes had more fun with character creation in the second one than I did with the game itself >_> Making it through that opening chapter into Amn itself was always a pain in the ass.
I never liked the Baldur's Gate games. I was probably a wee bit too young and it seemed all too character-sheety to me.

abandoneddolly

Quote from: Inkidu on August 02, 2010, 06:56:38 PM
I never liked the Baldur's Gate games. I was probably a wee bit too young and it seemed all too character-sheety to me.
baldurs gate is one of my favorites I liked the character sheets .

Oniya

Just finished Chapter 6 of Dark Cloud 2, and I have only one comment on the cut-scene:

Form! Feet and legs!
Form!  Arms and body!
And I'll form - the head!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Inkidu

Quote from: abandoneddolly on August 02, 2010, 07:11:31 PM
baldurs gate is one of my favorites I liked the character sheets .
Well, I also lacked any knowledge of the DnD universe at that time, more so than now. The only thing I knew was you rolled dice for everything. As a kid I was looking for something more hands on.

Inkidu

Rise of Nations Thrones and Patriots. I like screwing with Cold War history...

abandoneddolly

Wolfy

Transformers, MW2, and WoW..trying to get back into WoW, anyway..o-o I've been in a slump for a while.

Paradox

Quote from: Inkidu on August 02, 2010, 07:30:03 PM
Well, I also lacked any knowledge of the DnD universe at that time, more so than now. The only thing I knew was you rolled dice for everything. As a kid I was looking for something more hands on.

Yeah; the good thing about Baldur's Gate was that it integrated most of the dice rolling and kept it off-screen so you could essentially play it almost like Diablo if you wanted; still, I can see how the mechanics would be a little daunting or off-putting to a young buck.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Brandon

Playing Alpha protocol again. This time focusing on shotguns, submachine guns, and toughness so Im pretty much running and gunning the whole time
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play