S.I.D - Sisters In Distress, Forced Incest, Bon, NC to EX (M lf F)

Started by TeamVelma, August 04, 2018, 05:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeamVelma

I am looking for someone who is willing to play two sisters, or two* people to play a sister each.  Two sisters whom my character will seek to do all kinds of kinky and perverted things with.

See!  It hasn't even started and already Snow White is horrified by it all!

My preference for these ladies would be of the ‘curvy nerd’ type e.g.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
or
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

My character can be male, female, an individual or a gang of ne'er-do-wells, or something different such a haunted house, a unknown presence tormenting them, evil AI and so on.  It all depends on the story that we cook-up, and speaking of stories...

Plot options are
Blackmail - one sister is being blackmailed, can the other one help or will they both be compelled to obey to avoid the terrible consequences?

Home Invasion - two sisters home alone, criminal(s) needing a place to lie low while the heat dies down, what could possibly go wrong?

Lost in the Woods - the sisters are out for a long walk in the woods and get lost... then get found

The House of the Future/Haunted House - A possessed house, one by a mad/evil AI the other by mischievous ghosts.

Insert your idea here -

These are just outlines, the fun details can be worked out together during the planning. 

The story will hopefully involve all kinds of bondage, peril, non-consensual intimate shenanigans, possible slavery, escape, recapture, humiliation etc. whatever takes your fancy!  And at points forced incest, so if the latter isn't your thing then this may not be the droids RP you are looking for.

If you are interested then drop me a line.

*I know this is in the solo request but two people is the same as one for large approximations of one.

Scooby: I’m afraid you’ve gone mad with power.
Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

From herecomesthosemedellingkids on tumblr

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Velma: Of course I have! Have you ever tried going mad without power? It’s boring, no one listens to you.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Bump, diddly, bump, bump.

Would be especially keen if someone was willing to play my fandom favourites of the Dinkley sisters, Velma and Madelyn.

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here

TeamVelma

Belated A&A here
O/Os here