Goth Girl Fetish: M seeking f for Con. Master/slave roleplay

Started by Behemoth, July 06, 2012, 03:03:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Behemoth

Hey all. I’m looking to start a new story....

Goth Girl Fetish
Erotic Content: Master/slave, Con., Dom/sub, outfits/costumes, exhibitionism, group sex, cum-play.
Setting: Modern world, large city
Characters: Young goth girl (18-21) and older Master (30-35)
Description: I'm wanting a Master/slave type roleplay involving a willing submissive for a while. Our goth girl is young, fairly street savvy and sexually precocious, but still somewhat naïve about the ways of the world. She’s homeless thanks to a broken home and messed-up home life and has taken to drugs (but thankfully is not heavily addicted as yet) and lives on the streets, mostly staying with other young people living is squats etc. She begins prostituting herself for the money she needs to survive and after just a week of fucking complete strangers, she finds it’s not so bad.
Late one night she is picked up by an older guy in a suit, driving a nice car. She has seen him cruising the area before and gets the feeling he’s been watching her. However he seems nice and takes her for a meal at a diner. There he makes the girl an offer – to be his personal live-in slave. On the table is a comfortable home, a warm bed every night, food and clothing, plus access to T.V, a computer and the internet – she would never have to work a ‘regular’ type job again. All she has to do is everything this guy wants. She agrees, figuring it can’t be worse than what she’s endured on the street and feeling that it sounds kind of exciting, but not fully understanding what she’s in for.
For the most part this the goth girl is a willing slave, however as her Master’s demands become more and more extreme there is going to be some encounters where the she would be quite reluctant and would need to be coerced into performing tasks for her Master.

Image: http://bayimg.com/aappiaADJ

Please PM me on E or hit me up on AIM if you’re interested.

Thanks.

-Behemoth

AIM = behemoth606@live.com.au