News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Searching for something...

Started by Black Howling, February 20, 2010, 04:15:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

I've had a recent break in my schedule, and am looking to add a couple new stories. I insist that all prospective writing partners read my O&O's before contacting me for a role-play. That said I'll move onto the two story plots I already have up....

Plot 1: Receiving the Demon A single woman is visited by her grandfather after a trip he took to eastern Europe. He presents his granddaughter with a present, a crest of sorts that he bought from a peddler while on his trip. The item looks nice enough, and so she accepts; placing the artifact up in her room. For nights after she is haunted by terrible dreams of sin, and wakes up each morning in a heated sweat. She dreams each night of a man visiting her while she sleeps, and seems to constantly smell the scent of sin. Can she break free of the demon that binds her, or will her life force be the step that allows him to cross back into the realm of mortals..... This idea could obviously use some tweaking, but with the right partner I believe it could be very good.

Plot 2: The Island A terrible storm causes a large passenger ship to capsize, and it's remnants are washed up on a nearby beach. From the ship only two passenger survive, and together they try and work to find a way off the deserted rock. The situation gets more complicated when strange noises are heard during the night, and they see red eyes peering at them from the tree line. They are at first unable to find whatever is causing the disturbances, but after a run in with the beast they discover that the island holds terrifying secrets. Will they manage to overcome the vile things that hunt them, or will they find themselves prey to the creatures that lurk in the night.

Note: I've purposely left both ideas somewhat vague in order to fit to most role-playing partners. With slight adjustments they could fit most any time period, and I already have many plot twists in mind for the both of them. I'm also open to the ideas of others, so if one of those don't perk your interest, but you would still like to try a thread with me just shoot me a PM: I'm open for suggestions.   

Black Howling

Both role-play slots have currently been filled, but I'll post back later if one opens up. Thank you to all who were interested. ^_^