TheLegionary

yes

Always the complicated letter Y

Bubbles

A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

Morning Insanity ^.^

Drop..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Morning Bubbles ^^

Placid
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Bubbles

how did you slept ?:P

Darling..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Very well, Girl =]

and you?
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Good I suppose..

Lincon
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

is nibbled ^.^ btw what time is there?

Serenade
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

half past eleven

Elven
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

A/AO/O's

LadyMarisa

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming: WOO HOO, WHAT A RIDE!

Insanityenviesme

To Bubbles: am

Argyle..lovely word..thanks for that, m'lady..

Ecclesiastic..
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

so you are like 2-3 hours after me ?o.O where do toy live? ;D

Support..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Guess..you know I'm 2-3 hours ahead.. =]

Tacit
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

must be in Europe as me ^.^ Poland? U.K ?

Timid..
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

I am not good with guessing *sighs deeply and lays on her back* you can't be in USA if the difference is so small..>.> Greece?nah.That's not it..

Greece
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-lays down beside her- India

Endow
Moments of Sanity

Bubbles

Cool..India is nice ^.^  :o I would never have guest..*smiles and eats breakfast*

Washington
A/AO/O's

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Have a lovely breakfast, Bubblee pooh! I have to scoot!

Niche
Moments of Sanity