THE BEST THING EVER: Week 5!

Started by Noelle, December 06, 2010, 12:19:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 5

We're halfway to the first major elimination! Only 5 more weeks 'til quarters! Thanks to those who have participated thusfar and welcome to those who are just joining.

I'd like to think I gave you a tougher pairing this week, so feel free to discuss your (in)decision here!

You can either:
Have the ability to always speak whatever is on your mind to whomever you wish, whenever you wish, about whatever subject you wish.
OR
Always know that you're hearing absolute honesty from anybody who speaks to you about whatever subject.

Make your opinion known and vote and don't forget to submit new ideas for future pairings! (+ general information about the game!)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

Week 4 is over -- It seems we have some softies out there for cute animals, even in the face of a formidable foe such as the ever-loved BLT. Bunnies win!

A cute, fluffy bunny: 66.7% (6)
A delicious BLT: 33.3% (3)

Previous weeks:
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Will

The bunny was just too delicious.

Anyway, moving on, I can't imagine hearing the truth all the time from everyone.  That would be harsh. XD
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Noelle

One more day of voting left -- also be sure to get your suggestions in at the link in the OP for future weeks. I can't be the only one with good ideas!

Aiden

I agree with Will, some things I want to be left in the dark about.

Noelle

I think the reason I chose the second option is because I already do generally speak my mind (sometimes to my undoing!) most of the time when I feel like it :) Sometimes blunt honesty is both a blessing and a curse...

auroraChloe

i've heard plenty of truth, and it's harsh at times, mostly from myself.

so, i would love to be able to speak my mind. 
i temper my speech all the time or remain silent because i know words can not be unspoken (or unwritten.) 

a/a 8/21/17

Will

I think my interpretation of the first option was to be able to speak my mind all the time, without repercussions.  That would be awesome.  If that wasn't what was meant, though, I'd probably change my vote. XD
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Noelle

Hahaha, take it as you will! I think I meant it a little more as having the courage to speak your mind freely, regardless of repercussions.

Saerrael

Hm, I already do the first, but rather not have the second. Maybe I'm just chicken.  ^-^