[MUL] And then my mind wanders yet again...

Started by Rozalia, October 01, 2008, 02:45:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rozalia

I'm still open for suggestions as well, so please don't hesitate to send me a PM for further detailing or any inquiry in general.  I'm generally into one shots and one on ones (my current job doesn't really allow me a lot of free time to have 3 or 4 people waiting for me to post).  I'm also not gender specific as I like to leave a bit of breathing room for character(s) development and tinkering to fit my partner in crime.

Caustic

I'm interested in your ideas, particulary "Wind Me Up" and "Heatwave"-- quite the fan of Prohibition-era stories, particularly those with an underworld focus.  Not sure which kind of characters you'd like to take as a vantage to this, but I'd like to toss out a couple of ideas.

Steampunk, on the other hand, I've more or less a vague notion... your description almost comes of as low-tech cyberpunk, but I rather thought of it as sci-fi as envisioned by Victorian minds or Romantic-era writers.  Certainly, we could discuss this and find some common ground, as I could see the 'setup' you've described taking a different turn, if that's the case.

Anyway... time has told me that replying with too much detail and discussion might dissuade other interested writers, and I've no intention of doing that-- especially since I've been a bit unreliable of late.  So, please take a look at my post history-- might take a whilie to find some storylines-- and if you think our writing styles mesh, please let me know and we can discuss via PM any further possibilities.
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

zebratomahawk

"Wind Me Up" interests me a lot as well. I can picture a sprawling city of weird cults and alchemical technology. That kind of thing. That could of course go into "Wind Me Up" too. PM me? Great Photoshoppery!