Just A Few Desires...[M/M]

Started by Sho, December 30, 2008, 02:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Hello! I’m Sho. Just to preface this, all of the couples are male and homosexual. For those that are still interested, I’d like the plots to involve bondage (either light or heavy…I’m willing to work with anything) or either elements of or out-right non-con. I’d prefer the roleplays to be fairly literate, with two or so paragraphs a post at a minimum. I’d prefer a PM if you’re interested, but I’ll check this topic as well, of course. Hopefully I’ll be hearing from you soon! Oh, and I'm always open to suggestions...if you see a plot and would like to play someone different than the person I'm asking for, or would be interested if something was changed, just shoot me a PM or drop a message in this topic and we'll talk about it!

What I'm SUPER Craving:

Royal Ambition:
Jesters have always been the favored companions of kings, mostly for their ability to tell stories and to relieve any stress that their lord might have. In Asia, the emperors have always been symbols of utmost power and thought of themselves as higher than their subjects. An Emperor can have whatever he wants, whenever he wants. That is, until, that particular Emperor is assigned his current jester. The royal comic troupe is from a small town, nothing more than country bumpkins, but there is one gem there. Lee is a young man with features that are extremely feminine, and he plays the females in every play put on by the troupe. He is assigned the role of the jester and close personal companion to the Emperor because of his lovely looks, and most of all, his innocence. He has been poor his whole life, and delights in the beautiful things the Emperor gives him, which incites the jealousy of not only the Emperor’s advisors but the jealousy of the older man in his troupe who has looked after him his whole life and loves him. The Emperor, driven all but mad by the innocence of the young performer, starts taking him everywhere with him and becomes extremely jealous of anyone who speaks to him. (This is inspired by the movie The King and the Clown, for anyone who has seen it. I’m looking for someone to play the Emperor to my Lee. Even someone who'd like to play a fellow court performer, or another member of the Emperor's court. I’d greatly, greatly appreciate any serious offers for this one…I’ve been dying to roleplay it).

The Tudors! I'd love to do a M/M roleplay taking place during the series of the Tudors. PM me for details!

Je T'aime:
In the time of Louis XIV, luxury and grandeur was key. The bigger the better, whether it be dresses, hair, or beauty. Young royal courtiers surrounded the King and flirted and cajoled their way into his favors, getting land in return for keeping the King amused. The King does not have many close friends, though, and one of his only friends is a young courtier who waits on his bedside, getting him anything he might need at night. Both men are very close, and remain close through the King's marriage to a woman he does not know at all as well as all the challenges he faces as King. Obvious this would be a malexmale roleplay, more on the romantic side.

Amphora:I REALLY want to try this one!
A young man is assigned to act as a confidante and traveling companion to a great warrior who is feared and respected within the lands they live in. I see this happening in Rome, or with a warrior in Genghis Khan's army. I'd like to play the boy. I see the boy as a well educated young man sent to document the trip that he has being taken on, and quickly grows on the warrior because of his relatively gentle nature.

edit: For now, I'd really like to do this in ancient Asia.

Batman:
Anything to do this this, really. I'd love to play a character at Arkham asylum, or someone just released from there.

Batman Beyond:
I'm up for anything from this show. Maybe Terry and a new character looking to be a villain, or someone who has just escaped/gotten put into Arkham Asylum?

Caehlim

I'd love to do Fur and Flattery.

Is the partner meant to be a mobster or is the mob engaging in modern slave trade to some wealthy and unscrupulous individual?

Is it a modern setting or historical? I'd prefer modern, because a historical piece would involve a lot of research for me to play it properly.

My on/offs are listed in my signature. I've been meaning to update it, but it should still be quite accurate. I'm happy to push things to about any level you want, so if you're interested let me know how far I should take it.

So yes, if you're interested let me know and we can start coming up with some ideas.
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Sho

Mathim

Would the Batman or Batman Beyond ideas involve male/male too? I'm not really into that but if you'd do hetero I'd oblige.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Sho

Sabel

I am deeply intrigued by Royal Ambition. However, I've never played M/M dom role before. I would be willing to give it a shot though. *makes a note to see the movie*

Jag

I am very interested in your ideas for 'Royal Ambition' and 'Fur and Flattery'.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

eavatar

Sho

PMed, PMed, and PMed!

And I'd like to add something so that no one is confused. I don't cross off plots because I'm doing them with someone already...I LOVE to see how the same roleplay can turn out with two different people, because things always end up happening differently. Also, I hate seeing a plot that I'm absolutely dying to do crossed off, so I like to keep things open. Hopefully this won't bother anyone. If it really, really bugs you, then let me know and I might cross the plot off...but I've been forgotten/abandoned by enough partners that I'm a bit iffy about crossing off a topic. Just a heads up.

Sho

PMed! Tons of topics are still open...all the ones that are listed above are open.

Sho

slavemarkira

Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Sho

Some plots removed, some added! PMs and responses in this topic are very welcome. :D

Sho

Sho

Still particularly looking for The Tudors! M/M, of course.

The Dark Raven

Sho....mind a Charles Brandon?  *g*  LEmme know

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Sho

Kittenchan

Quote from: Sho on December 30, 2008, 02:09:19 AM
Well, It Pays the Rent...:
In Japan, there is a rather seedy underbelly that the typical traveler doesn't get to know. There is a group of workers known as hosts, and hostesses. Hosts have a specific role - to please their client. Not sexually, though that can happen as a result of a burgeoning relationship. They pour drinks, and just...talk. They listen to their clients, use their good looks and charm to make their client feel as though they are the only one they have eyes for. There is one particular host who adores his job. Masato, twenty one years old, has taken well to the job and is the top host at his club. His boss adores him for the money he makes the club, and his clients go gaga when they see him. He, though, is tired of having to be the one who leads the relationship. What he secretly wants most of all, is someone who will take control, and teach him about his sexuality. His other secret is that he's gay. [[I'd like someone to play his boss, a thug in the neighborhood, or a client. Really, any role is open, so long as it is someone who could have some sort of hold over Masato.]]

Royal Ambition: PLEASE! PLEASE, PLEASE! Haha, I'd LOVE for someone to love play a jealous, powerful, dominant king confused by his first feelings towards a male, the ones he gets upon seeing this beautiful boy!
Jesters have always been the favored companions of kings, mostly for their ability to tell stories and to relieve any stress that their lord might have. In Asia, the emperors have always been symbols of utmost power and thought of themselves as higher than their subjects. An Emperor can have whatever he wants, whenever he wants. That is, until, that particular Emperor is assigned his current jester. The royal comic troupe is from a small town, nothing more than country bumpkins, but there is one gem there. Lee is a young man with features that are extremely feminine, and he plays the females in every play put on by the troupe. He is assigned the role of the jester and close personal companion to the Emperor because of his lovely looks, and most of all, his innocence. He has been poor his whole life, and delights in the beautiful things the Emperor gives him, which incites the jealousy of not only the Emperor’s advisors but the jealousy of the older man in his troupe who has looked after him his whole life and loves him. The Emperor, driven all but mad by the innocence of the young performer, starts taking him everywhere with him and becomes extremely jealous of anyone who speaks to him. (This is inspired by the movie The King and the Clown, for anyone who has seen it. I’m looking for someone to play the Emperor to my Lee. Even someone who'd like to play a fellow court performer, or another member of the Emperor's court. I’d greatly, greatly appreciate any serious offers for this one…I’ve been dying to roleplay it).

I wouldn't mind doing anyone of these with you if you would like. >^.^<

You know you have found the purrrfect one when every gesture is affectionate. >^.^<

How many kids with ADD does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Wanna go ride bikes?

Kitten's Ons and Offs

Sho

PaleEnchantress

Hey so i just cant get enough of our game together. Now for me I like fantasy elements in my games. If we could work them in then I am interested in.....

Amphora

Seriel Killer/Prostitute

and....

Variation on the prison guard/killer
instead of a normal guard and jail what about an old insane asylum and have the guard be a "doctor" or "scientest"
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

Sho

Hayato

I'm intrigued by Amphora. Is it exclusive to Rome/Mongol, or is there room for extrapolation. I'd much prefer the Roman warrior, as I have more knowledge of their tactics/history.

The Dandy

Hmmm, I'm greatly interested in Royal Ambition. Would love to hear more about it.
"What does it matter the duration of the damnation to he who tastes the infinite instant of pleasure!" -[Baudelaire]

Sho

PMed. Any takers for Royal Ambition?