Seeking GM/Players for small group adventure (maybe PF?)

Started by Ixy, August 14, 2011, 04:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ixy

I'm still seeking an additional small-group game with players and DM who are seeking the same.

Specifically:
1) Minimal power-gaming or rule discussion
2) Characters don't act like anime, and character avatars don't remind us of it
3) Writing mechanics are reasonably correct
4) Posts include some setting, character description, or other detail to make the scene vivid without going overboard
5) Everyone keeps a reasonable post rate (about a post a day, minimum).

Thoughts on this?  Anyone else?  It'd be great to hear ideas and preferences, just to see who would like to participate and what kind of things we'd like to see in a game.

Some ideas to consider, maybe?
-The party has amnesia for an unknown period of time.  The awaken in tombs, with some familiar equipment, but they don't recognize each other at all.
-A team assembled to investigate a series of strange events in a kingdom, including disappearances, "dancing plagues", behavior-altering dreams, etc. in a sort of X-Files venue for a DnD world
-We pick different historical cultures-- different locations, eras, etc.-- for inspiration, and each character represents a champion from that era.

Add to this list if you're interested, please.  Thank you for your interest!

Latooni Subota

Tentative interest, despite the TOTAL HATE OF GLORIOUS ART IMAGRY! :)

At the very least, I'll poke around at the people I know on Elliquiy and see if anyone is interested in your ideas/the DM spot.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Snark

I have to say this has totally cuaght my interest, I haven't done much really described as "DND" but I have done some group fantasy roelplays that probably come close.

I'm not the biggest amine fan myself but I have to say its hard to find any reference images for fantasy stuff ( for me at least) that doesn't at least seem a bit amine influenced. If you know any good sites to look this could help a lot though- or maybe I could just go without a pic?

I love all three of your ideas, so much so I don't really have a preference. If anything maybe the first one would be the simplest to start up? I'll be happy either way though.

Latooni Subota

Sorry to say that I was unable to obtain a DM for this. My bad. :*(
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Ixy

Thanks for trying Latooni :)  And I'm not hating on anime, it just has a different feel... I mean, avatars aside, I think there's a different element that I find kind of distracting.  People can do what they like, which is a great thing about E.  I'm just trying to be upfront about something that interrupts enjoyment of a game for me.

Snark-- I'm sure that fantasy art and anime influence each other all the time.  I'll PM an image database that might help.  Also, depending on the DM's style and the like, it's hard to say yet if a lack of experience with DnD would be any problem.  In almost every case, it's totally fine to try DnD new with a little guidance from the DM.  I'd prefer a little less rules-heavy stuff to begin with, and I don't doubt you'll have no trouble with finding help with character creation and the like.

Snark

Yeah, I guess I can see how it could be distracting, I have a feeling what you sent me will help a lot though, thanks.

I'll say I'm pretty confident that with a little help, as long as the games not terribly comlicated in terms of rules, which it seems like it won't be, I'll figure things out fine.

Astrofig

Sounds like a lot of fun but I don't know how to do DND......

Snark

Quote from: Astrofig on August 15, 2011, 03:21:34 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun but I don't know how to do DND......
lol, neither do I, that's what we were just talking about. I'm sure if you're interested you can get someone here to help you out.

Ixy

Hm.  Maybe we should be asking for a "new to DnD" game?  I'm sure you guys aren't the only ones interested in giving it a try :)

kongming

I'd really like to play, just for the fun of playing with Ixy again.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Ixy

Vaulera

I would be all over this being a long time 2nd and 3rd edition D&D player if wasn't going to Europe for a week tomorrow.

abandoneddolly

ahh I would be interested to. Ive always wanted to do d&d but never had the chance, so I have never actually played it before. 

Ixy

No problem-- I don't think we're ready to get started, as we haven't yet decided 100% on a GM (though I'm strongly considering running it at this point), setting, etc.  Can those interested give a basic idea of what kind of things they like in a game?  Like, what kind of character you like, what kind of settings, any ideas, etc?

Blue Leah

If you guys are still looking for a GM, and are willing to run with PFRPG rules, I might be able to help out. I've got a couple of adventures that I could probably modify,  as needed.

Ixy

That is really exciting-- can you give us any idea of what you've been wanting to run?  Anything is a good start :)

Blue Leah

Depends on how long-term you're looking? I have a home-brew adventure that's being run in a non-E setting that I could convert over, which starts at level 1 and ends around level 15. If you're looking for something a bit shorter, I can run something starting around level 4-5 and ending around level 10?

The long game has a lot going on, and hits several different locales. As for shorter adventures, I have a few that are almost pure dungeon crawl, a shipwrecked / island theme, a dark urban theme, etc. If you guys can give me a few ideas on what you're looking for, I can probably spin something up. :)

Phantasmatical

Expressing interest in playing in this game. I would prefer playing a character above level one to begin with, but with the right plot and good likelihood of long-term activity I'd consider a game that starts at level one.

Throwing in my willingness to GM as well, in case other offers don't pan out.

Ixy

That's outstanding, Phantasmical.  Love to have you along :)

TKtheExiled-- I will state that while I LOVE the idea of a really long game with cool locations, but my experience is that almost never does that successfully happen on E... with our endless variety of distractions, people appear and disappear at the drop of a hat.

I would prefer not the island theme, actually-- while it's one of my favorite setting, I'm running one in the swamps and tropics and playing in two others with shipwrecked castaway adventurers.  I like a good dungeon crawl, but I don't want to spend the whole game in a hole.  I'd prefer a smaller dungeon or two, maybe a short extracurricular in the underdark or caves, etc. with immersive detail and coolness that stays fresh and keeps moving.

As for player roles-- I really don't want to play with anything that is non-living-- no constructs, I mean... I need characters with feelings and players that actually post.  I also would like to keep things like magic wands and scrolls to a minimum so players can't always 'get what they want' (ie, "we don't need a cleric, we have a 350GP wand!").  So LOW MAGIC except our spellcasters, so they're uber-special?

Here are some ideas for settings:
-Conan RPG/Hyperion Chronicles type setting-- neighboring barbaric kingdoms ruled by warlords and cults
-Island kingdoms, maybe?  Like an ancient Greek or Roman type world, with gladiator arenas, strong mythological elements with gods dallying in mortal lives
-Privateers in an exotic island network, seeing tropical paradises and blood on the high seas

For specific, selfish stuff-- I'd like to try a few different things.  Any of these would be good, but I doubt All would be possible--
I like playing something sexy cause it's FANTASY damnit, even if it's weird/alien sexy. 
I'd like to try gender swapping (see previous)
Some light bondage or coercion (read: not rape for me, thanks!)
2-3 paragraph posts where possible

That's all I can think of... pick what you like there :)

Blue Leah

Hm. Well, here's my standard take on a full-party game, so you let me know if this works for you, and then I'll see what I can do about banging out a plot:

Using PFRPG (Pretty much all materials are on D20pfsrd):
-15 Point Buy for stats
-Everyone gets two traits, in addition to their starting feat
-All players begin with a free "Adventurer's Kit"- Backpack, Bedroll, small sundries that make traveling easier (i.e. soap / razors), and three days rations.
-Average starting gold
-I allow classes from all four main rulebooks- Core, Advanced Player's Guide, Ultimate Magic, and Ultimate Combat. This includes all major archetypes, and the Words of Power spellcasting system.
-Because Gunslingers are allowed, the settings I run are considered "early guns" only- so no one is likely to be running around with a revolver or shotgun.
-In addition to the core races, I allow PCs to be Sylphs, Oreads, Ifrits, Undines, Tengus, or Gripplis. I'll consider other suggestions, but there's a high chance it will be vetoed.

As to the more "E" side of things:
-I'm willing to accommodate pretty much anything but blood/torture (including menses), underage, and a few other personal squicks, so if everyone participating gives me a list, I'll try to include set-ups for a little bit of something for everyone.

Again, let me know if this works for you.

Ixy

Sounds workable to me.  I think, as long as there's a level playing field, we can all agree to work it out.  The only restriction is that a 15 point buy makes some feats with high ability score prerequisites very difficult to achieve... however, it might be really nice to have the rare abilities be truly rare.  Cool.

Phantasmatical

The last two Pathfinder games I played used rolled stats, so I could be remembering this incorrectly, but I think Pathfinder allows a character a little more bang for their buck when it comes to the point buy system, compared to D&D 3.5.

Putting in my two cents, I agree regarding long-term games online. They very rarely work out, as people tend to quickly drift off, either away from E entirely or just stop posting in that thread. I prefer a game with an ending point in sight that the characters can work toward anyway, with all the twists and turns along the way.

I would like to make a character built with a backstory that specifically intertwines with someone else's. Actually, given the option, I'd prefer if all the characters had some background story with each other. Not only does it make roleplaying easier, since we get to skip that awkward introduction phase, but it might also give the players more motivation to stay involved in the game if they're more invested in their character.

Blue Leah

Ok. So I'll start writing, and plan for a short range story- likely from 5th to 10th level. Give me a day or so to put together a concept, and I'll toss it back by you. I'd prefer to keep the party size between 4-6, if possible.

Ixy

Lots of ideas, nothing solid-- of course-- until we know the setting and themes.  I'm thinking either a dervish dancer bard, a ranger of some type, or a cleric.  So many choices :C

Blue Leah

Phantasmatical

I'm considering bringing back a character styled vaguely after the Pictish warriors. He'd probably be a barbarian, fighter, or ranger. Not heavily armored though, so would do best either as a team with another decent-but-not-minmaxed martial character or as a/the target of a good buffer.

If that style of character doesn't fit with the game, I have plenty of other ideas, chief among which right now is the summoner. I've been desperately looking for an excuse to play that class ever since I ran a game to playtest the beta version. Though nerfed in comparison now, the summoner still makes a great class.

Other, even more vague thoughts: Witch, cavalier, magus.

Ixy

I hear you on that... I've been eying Cavies myself, but so much depends on the setting and theme that it's hard to narrow it down without that perspective :)  Like, I could totally see making a Cavalier with this awesome horse and fine dignified armor, then-- poof-- game starts, and he's standing on the deck with his pirate crew, or we're in a dungeon crawl and the horse can't climb the hundred foot sheer drop, etc.  I'm lucky that way ;D

Anybody else have ideas for story elements or requests or interests for extracurricular involvement?

Blue Leah

For what it's worth, if you have a character you really want to play, I'm not going to write up a setting that's going to "sabotage" a build. Hell, having builds in mind helps me build encounters and all that stuff so everyone gets a chance to shine.

Ixy

That's cool--  I have character concepts in mind for any of the three settings I mentioned earlier, but nothing is set in stone :)

Callie Del Noire

Hmm.. 15 point build is kind of low.. but could be interesting.

Blue Leah

Alright, here's a basic plot that I've come up with:

The Withered Rose
-It's no secret in the Inner Sea that the Goddess Shelyn and her brother, the warped god Zon-Kuthon, have been at an uneasy truce for years. Once twin deities with power over Love, Beauty, and Art, the two fell apart when Bal Thoa forsook his domains and left this plane, hoping to find something that would make him greater than his sister... and came back as Zon-Kuthon, his mind warped by the very eldritch powers he'd sought to dominate. Upon his return, he murdered his and Shelyn's father, and attempted to kill her as well... but eventually, he was subdued. Shelyn now possesses his Glaive, in hopes that the tainted weapon might hold some key to returning her brother to his former self.

Or, more accurately... she possessed his glaive. For a long time, there were rumors that a facsimile of the weapon was kept by her faithful, acting as a sort of vessel that helped the goddess control the dark energies pouring from the blade. And now, those rumors have been verified... and in the worst possible way. The effigy blade has been stolen, and statues of the goddess around the world have begun to change overnight, the glaive in her hands crumbling to dust. And around the world, followers of the Midnight Lord rejoice... for when the facsimile is shattered, the god of Pain and Madness will once again have the strength to declare war on the gods.

Which is why the temple has turned to you, members of the Pathfinder Society. Your order's reputation for seeking out secrets and treasures is known all across the world, and it is their hope that you will be able to find and recapture the weapon that allows their goddess to keep the Midnight Lord at bay, before Zon-Kuthon's armies rend the heavens and earth in a war between gods...

---------

In this campaign, your party is a charter-bearing chapter of the Pathfinder Society, and all your characters have at least one adventure under their belt. As such, you will start the game at 5th level, with the average player wealth for that level. In addition, you each will have one magic item (or magic weapon) costing 3000 GP or lower.

Let me know if this works for you.

Ixy

That sounds like an exciting storyline :) So we'll be using Paizo's cities, nations, etc?

Blue Leah

Yea. Still looking for a map to give you guys a good starting point and all that. Also, since you mentioned wanting an Odyssey-like feel, with gods interacting with mortals, I'm working on something to make that entertaining.

Phantasmatical

I absolutely love that idea. Now that I know what exactly I'm working with (the existing world of Pathfinder) I'll have a suitable concept to you... Well, soon.

I'll be out of town effectively starting tomorrow, and won't be back until the evening of September 6th. I'm off to DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia. While there, I should be able to check up on things once or twice, but it's not guaranteed. I do get WiFi on the bus though, so I should be able to check in then - it's a 25-hour ride down and another ride of the same length back. Fun fun.

Ixy

enjoy and have a safe trip :)  Working on a character today

Blue Leah

Out of curiosity, how big of a party are you looking to have for this game? I'm trying to plot out for encounter purposes.

Ixy

That's really up to you-- personally, I was hoping for 3-5.  Anybody else?

Muse

By any chance is there room for me in this adventure? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blue Leah

Ok, 3-5 is plenty workable. I'll plot for that.

@Muse: as far as I'm concerned, it's open for whoever is interested; but this is Ixy's request, so I don't know how many people she has as confirmed so far.

At this point, my knowledge of the "confirmed" player list is:
-Ixy
-Phantasmical

Wintercat

Ixy, and Muse both in the same game and there's still room?

Err, good room for 1 more weird wanderer?

Considering a lot of different classes for options still, but whatever the team ends up needing most is what I'd be glad to craft together.

So, if they need a thieving sort, no problem, if its a healer they need, a cleric or oracle will be given form shortly..
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Ixy

Awesome :)  I've got one character drafted... an Oracle (warrior mystery) that I like but am not, by any means, attached to.  I'm going to make another character tonight (maybe 2) and then throw them all and see which one flies.

It'd be great to have you all in this, Muse, Wintercat :)

TK- really appreciate your deference to me on this, but since you're doing us all a favor by running it, I'll happily support any decisions you make about how it should be handled.

Ixy

Dorry for double-posting.  Here are my rough drafts, missing spells and equipment:
     Omi, Halfling Sorceress (Fey)
     Lissette, Human Oracle (Battle)

Blue Leah

Alrighty then, I can work with that. I'll mark Muse and Wintercat down as confirmed, and that leaves me with up to two spots.

Everyone, when you are posting your characters, please feel free to point out any "must-haves" on your end. A) so I know what forum to post in, and b) so I know what kind of encounters to put together. :P

Muse

I'm working on a bard (Dervish Dancer) concept. 

I don't know much about her yet, but her patron diety will be Saranrae, and she will be part of the pathfinder society. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

CmdrRenegade

I'm new to Pathfinder but fairly familiar with old 3.5, which I know is what it's based on.  If you've got room, you can count me in.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

Wintercat

Oracle (of Time) is under crafting, with a Curse of Tongues upon the Oracle. APG for the Oracle class, but the Time-mystery is from Ultimate Magic. Is that acceptable? I personally prefer the Time mysteries given the whole 'pursuit of immortality' within that path, but if you'd rather rule out Ultimate Magic material, I will look at the other mysteries in the APG instead then.

Just want to check up on that at this point. Also, character gender and exact race is still up in the air. Could be a male human at this point though.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake. Remind me of it if you think I act against it.
A&A

Muse

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=9387

*pant, pant, pant* 

Karamel has a history, really. 

I'll try to tell some about her after Iv'e had some noodels. 

Muse

Blue Leah

@Wintercat: All core books are open for use, so no worries there.

@CmdrRenegade: Sounds good.

Wintercat

Calder Barlow is under work, a Neutral Oracle of Time, a human man with a strong sense of self and with a flaw in his strength (partially covered by a magic item acquired).

Link to the sheet here, the character is not yet finished, most of his gear is not bought yet. He's mainly a healer though aiming for getting a good complement of boost spells.

I admit though I put a lot of focus onto the character's primary spellcasting ability, so if you'd prefer me to drop that and spread the scores more evenly, that's a possibility of course, but I do tend to occasionally aim for a strong talent at what the character does.
A&A

Blue Leah

Muse and Wintercat:
Your character's aren't set to publicly viewable, so I can't really gauge from there.

Ixy:
Personally, I'm a huge proponent of the Fey bloodline Sorceress, but I am very biased towards that class.

Wintercat

Alright, my apologies, I thought I fixed that earlier. Okay, should be public sheet now.
A&A

Blue Leah

Ha. You weren't kidding when you said you put a lot of focus into your primary casting stat. Well, at least we know who has the best setup to be the party's "Face." :P

My only real concern with that build is that when you run out of magic, you're in a really rough position when it comes to contributing to combat. And I'm a big fan of providing varying amounts of encounters per day- especially as you get later on in the encounter. However, if you're comfortable making pure-casting your game plan, I'm all about letting it go where it will.

Wintercat

Quote from: TKtheExiled on September 01, 2011, 10:13:26 AM
Ha. You weren't kidding when you said you put a lot of focus into your primary casting stat. Well, at least we know who has the best setup to be the party's "Face." :P

My only real concern with that build is that when you run out of magic, you're in a really rough position when it comes to contributing to combat. And I'm a big fan of providing varying amounts of encounters per day- especially as you get later on in the encounter. However, if you're comfortable making pure-casting your game plan, I'm all about letting it go where it will.

To be honest, most Pathfinder games I've been involved with so far have had the ability points at 20 or 25, so the small amount left me wondering a bit. Yet at the same time I got to wondering to starting with Charisma 16 + 2 from the human ability, and spreadin 5 points as 12 & 13 for physical stats, but those would have still been a stopgap measure. I did consider the possibility of Oracle/Sorcerer with a plan for Mystic Theurge route as well, but given how I like single-class gaming and the pursuit of Immortality, the present idea came as the predominant one.

You are correct though, once his spells are expended he's not much help to the team anymore, not exactly a great situation..

I understand if you'd rather I got to work remaking entirely.
A&A

Blue Leah

I hear you; but as I said, it's entirely what you're comfortable building. If you want to use your 3k magic item to obtain some form of wand / stave / (insert spellcasting item here), you can add a decent amount of longevity to your build.

Now, as to the low point buy- I'm getting that it's a lot lower than most games out there, but it's honestly the point buy that I've had the most fun playing in the past. Especially when you add in traits to further specialize your characters. My logic when writing games has always been that Pathfinder is a system that really rewards focused, specialized builds- and a 15 point buy generally puts players into a position where they actually have to give something up in order to be able to do that. Meaning you very rarely have someone who's capable of "stealing the show" from other people in the party- everyone has things they're good at, and things they're not good at, which ((ideally)) generates situations where people in the party have to rely on each other to accomplish specific tasks. Sure, the rogue can crack the door... but with a -1 hp/level because of her 8 con, she needs the Barbarian to clear a path.

Wintercat

I can respect that, no problem with it. My aim as a spellcaster is usually to play a supporting role, and as such the healer view on the Oracle feels like a good way to go, while a bit curious in its own manners too. In anycase, if you are feeling I can manage with what I have shown, I'd like to try and go with it. I'll see about a wand possibly, I tend to usually focus on more permanent magic items but it might be necessary with this character given the lack of strength or dexterity to join in a fight with much power.
A&A

Muse

Blue Leah

Yep. Looks good at a first glance, and I'll be sitting down to take a closer look at all these side-by-side later.

Ixy

Glad we're doing ok here :)  you asked about must-haves-- In plot, I'd love to see some diplomacy to counter-balance the adventure parts, some elements of mystery and slow building tension, some travel to a variety of locations, and quick, exciting combat encounters.  If you mean erotic elements, I'd like to suggest no violent non-con please, but I'd like to request (if at some point it comes up) some coercion, exotic humanoids, and/or exhibitionism.  Yay :D

CmdrRenegade

I've realized that I've over committed at this point so I'll vacate for someone else.  Enjoy yourselves!
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

yesiroleplay

Blue Leah

Right now, I think I'm at four players total, so I think I've still got room.

Ixy

Phantasmatical

Hey all! Just wanted to check in momentarily to let you all know I'm back from DragonCon! I should have a character up by tomorrow.

What party roles have been taken, so I know roughly what I should be working toward?

Blue Leah

Right now, I think I have confirmed a Sorceress, a Dervish Dancer Bard, and an Oracle of Time.

Muse

:)  how long do you think 'til we can get started? 

Do I need more? 

Blue Leah

Well, I've got some stuff to work on on my end, but I'd aim for getting up and rolling within a week, if we're finalizing our group at 4.

Wintercat

Been having distractions from completing the character, but aiming to get it done during tomorrow to present you with the ready Oracle. Very much focused character though, I am afraid I tend to want to make the character have at least their primary ability good rather than going for a more just-above-average row overall, so yes with these points the character will probably come off a bit min-maxed.

Anyhow, I'm still along if you'll have me, if you'd prefer someone who will make the abilities spread out more, eh I can step aside and wish you luck, I just find myself a bit without good ideas to offer for that.
A&A

Blue Leah

As I've said before, if that's how you want to run the character, that's fine by me.

Ixy

Hi-- I apologize, things have gotten maddeningly hectic for the moment, but I should be okay in about a week :( VERY sorry for the delays, but I will be back soon. 
STs and DMs-- feel free to 'puppet' my character until my return if you see fit!

Phantasmatical

My character is finished! Much later than I intended, but I feel slightly better not being the last one. xD

Madadh

The picture is pretty accurate. I'll have a personality, a couple more appearance details, and a history up in the next couple of days as well.

Blue Leah

Phantasmatical

Derp derp derp. xD Sorry about that. It's been fixed.

Eeraschyyr

Was reading along and getting somewhat nervous regarding the party being filled. Entertainingly enough, I actually have an Elvish Thief (pardon the older lexicon regarding the class, but I started with AD&D and the class name still seems appropriate.) that was built to run for Second Darkness. I'm not certain if his stats are acceptable due to the 15 point buy and having rolled previously.
I'll need to recover the sheet and repost it, in addition to leveling him up, but aside from that, if there's space, I'd be good to go in, say, a day or two.
And let's be honest, an outright thief is always useful to have.

Blue Leah

Eeraschyyr:
Sounds good to me.

Alright. I'm putting a soft deadline on Friday for the game to get up and running. I will comment on character sheets I have before then, and you can feel free to change things up between now and your first post in-character.

Eeraschyyr

Having difficulties getting my sheet to a point where it can be listed. Working on getting it straightened out, though I'll admit to being rather frustrated with it at the moment.

Wintercat

Description:
Calder is a black-haired man with grey eyes that seem to look at a person and then right through him. He seems to carry the oracle's curse of not seeing to a great distance, but what he can see he perceives more clearly than some might expect. Calder's body is somewhat weak, a disadvantage he tries to overcome by the use of a belt enchanted to strengthen him to a level ground with common folk at least.

He walks with pride though, carrying within him the gifts of the mystery of time, including magic he uses to heal those to whom the time of death has not yet come, and seeking to liberate himself too of the shadow of death one day. He is serious man sometimes, but surprisingly jovial at other moments. It all seems to depend on how he is feeling when someone speaks to him. Worries cross his mind from time to time, but yet he keeps on hoping, because as people can quote him, where there is life there is still hope.

Oracle's equipment has been added, such as it is, spent the +3,000 magic item points to acquire a mithril chainshirt +1 for him to wear, to give the oracle some measure of protection against things that he may yet encounter.

Calder Barlow, the Neutral Human Oracle of Time is ready and waiting.
A&A

Blue Leah

Eeraschyyr

There we go; issue resolved.

Ethran Kas'nara tends to feel a bit out of place, having grown up and lived his life in Riddleport, up to recently. Black haired, green eyed, he was used to making himself be as commonplace as possible, a believer in the thieves' tenant that anonymity equals protection. After the comings of the now claimed Second Darkness, however, he left, joining the Pathfinder Society with the hope of outliving the memories of him in the city before returning to the only place he's particularly known.

http://www.dndsheets.net/view.php?id=24006

The 3000 went into the +1 studded leather; character wealth going into upgrades for the list of equipment he had when first made and basic items for increasing AC.

Blue Leah

PhantomPistoleer

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I always miss Ixy's gaming summons.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Blue Leah

Pistoleer: If you can get something together by Friday, I'll make room.

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Eeraschyyr

There we go. Public viewing is all set. Character history is in the notes. ^,^

Blue Leah