Tales of Moperville (interest check. Need roleplayers!)

Started by ProjectTF, April 03, 2011, 07:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ProjectTF

Ok, I'm doing my first interest check for my first roleplay! yaaaay. So this is my rp idea:

Have you ever read the web comic El Goonish Shive? If you have, then you know what this is gonna be like...except more adult and sexy. :P It's basically about a couple of teenagers, one of which creates a TF gun, which can switch anyones gender and sexuality. Now, this rp can get as kinky or fetishy as you guys want, I don't care. I'm looking forward to this being fun! So, if anyone is interested, just respond, and if you need any more info or whatever, respond. Hope to see you in Moperville!

Callie Del Noire

I could enjoy it.. :D

Elliot as an adult could be interesting.. all that very specific magic. :D

ProjectTF

Glad you like the idea! Though I'm thinking they should still be teenagers..idk, what do you think? What I meant by more adult was..well, more adult, genre wise.  ;)

Anyway, you can make your own character, or use an existing character.

Callie Del Noire

:D

Elliot.. the whole magic he has is fun.. I can't do Grace. I'm not that.. innocent.

Besides..who wouldn't enjoy the hijinks?

ProjectTF

Oh, don't worry, I can do Grace very well! I'll be Grace and Tedd, and the rest if no one else is joining. I'll go ahead and make the forum for Tales of Moperville!

If anyone else wants to join, feel free to respond to this thread!!

ProjectTF

ProjectTF

Another note for those thinking of joining us: you don't have to know what El Goonish Shive is in order to play!

ProjectTF

OK, I really need to know which forum to post the thread in, cuz I have no idea. Should it be in One-Shot, Light Human, Light Exotic, what do you think?

Callie Del Noire

Give it a day or so to see who is interested first..

Bloody Rose

ProjectTF

Ok! You don't have to read all of it! Thank you for your interest!

Winds Of Lust

Heh, I just clicked this because I thought I recognized the title of the town, and what do you know.

I'm a big El Goonish Fan, and I've always wanted to take advantage of the rules of that world for a more adult RP. I would be willing to play an OC. I always feel bad about playing a cannon character <.< never feel like I can do them justice. Perhaps a new student at the Anime Style Martial arts school, hence him being introduced to the circle of friends of the cannon cast.

And at this point, I'd put us in small group exotic light ( though I wouldn't mind more  heavier sexual things like bondage and such )

ProjectTF

Alright, well welcome abord, Winds of Lust!

Your idea for being an OC at the Anime Style Martial Arts will work just fine!

And I'll go ahead and put us in small group exotic light. I don't think bondage or anything like that would be appropriate for EGS. But that's just me. :)

ProjectTF

OK guys, the thread is up!!! I'm Tedd and Grace and Ellen atm, but feel free to give suggestions as to who I should also play as, and such. I'm assuming Callie de Norie is playing Elliot.

The thread is in Light Exotic Small Group! If you need a link, tell me!

ProjectTF

Winds Of Lust

I'll have a character sheet for my character soon.

I can tell your new to this, (this being running your own game ) so I'll help you out if you'd like.

You should probable Post a link to the IC thread, easier for us to find and it lets people that are interested see how the game is going.

ProjectTF

Winds Of Lust

I'm working on my character sheet, and I'm wondering how much should he know about the previous EL goonish events. Should he be in the dark or in the know? It's kind of important I think to know how much he knows about all these things ( like magic, Uryuomian tech, alines, and that stuff ) He is new in town, so he could just be a new friend who they haven't told that kind of stuff to yet, your they decided he seemed level headed enough to be let in the know. What do you guys think?

ProjectTF

I think it'd be fun if he was left in the dark for a while.

Winds Of Lust

Name: Daniel Dawn
Appearance: Daniel has shoulder length, wavy brown hair. He is about 5’5’’ when he’s wearing shoes, about 5’4’’ without them. His eyes are hazel. Though a bit on the short side ( about as tall as Ted ) He is not quite so androgynies. He is broad shouldered and in good shape from personal training it martial arts. Tends to wear loose fitting T shirts and cargo pants.
Personality: Dan is a rather laid back kind of guy, he tried to avoid personal conflict but won’t get hesitate to help. He’s a bit of a dork, and though he doesn’t show it to much with what he wears and how he acts, he’s a nerd at heart. 
Bio: He is a new kid in town, moved here almost a half a year ago. He didn’t really seem to find a place where he belonged until he joined the Anime Style martial arts Dojo.  There he met Elliot, Justin, Nanase, and he met the rest through those three. They found him to be a surprisingly open minded fellow, and he had a good grasp of the anime style martial arts, slowly but surely figuring out how to access his own unique abilities and strengths. 
Side note: He attends Mopervill North.
I will elaborate later ( add things like what kind of skills he has from this Anime Dojo training , maybe find pictures as well )

ProjectTF