House of Ravens (was Want to run D&D)

Started by greenknight, November 08, 2013, 07:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenknight

I'd like to run a D&D game.

Rules: D&D3.5

Themes: overland travel, long term mission, high adventure

Concept: one or more of the PCs is a member of a mid-tier noble house. The patriarch has just passed and his heir is on his way home from adventuring to take over. The PC(s) is the secondary heir and the rest are somehow tied to this PC(s). The new count arrives with his new bride, a foreign heiress. He sends the PC(s) and his "advisers" on a journey to administer her lands. Adventure ensues!
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Miroque

Im game, but your missing quite few important facts.. like: Setting world, allowed races and classes, allowed books, starting level, and if you plan to use any houserules (and if you are, you forgot to mention what they were)..

Yours,
Miro, part-time sorceress, part-time bitch-in-heat.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

ulthakptah

I do love me some 3.5. I'm game

PhantomPistoleer

I love 3.5 D&D!  Let me know what to build, and I shall build it!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

greenknight

I didn't forget, I chose not to specify. I figured the themes were more important to decisions to play than the rules. But since you asked, I'll be happy to answer.

3.5 Greyhawk. The journey is planned for western Nyrond to western Veluna, near the Bissel border. The house of Oberend is Suel/Oeridian, if that helps. Keep to the PHB only for character generation though other fluff is okay, like deities and such. If there is a specific feat or prestige class you're basing your character around, I'll likely make an exception. I just want to keep the options I have to keep track of limited for my own sake. You may also have to run another character until your main one can be integrated; there are somewhat limited option in the base area.

As much as I like rolling stats, it's not the best method for a forum/pbp game. Take up to 40 points ('cause it's Hero Lab's only option past 32) and go nuts. Use up to 5400 gp and 6000 xp; you don't have to start at 4th level, particularly if you can craft items and want to spend xp to make your gold stretch farther.

Half-orcs are the 10% of human-orc cross-breeds who can pass as humans and that’s their power; fear of orcish infiltrators. As such, their favored class is rogue, not barbarian. (The other 90% are basically indistinguishable from orcs.) Use 2d8 and 2d4 for height and weight variables, respectively. EDIT: Add courtier's and noble's outfits to the list of available starting outfits; magic jewellery counts up to 50gp/item.

No elvish divine casters. They don't worship in the way the other races do, mainly because the living memory of the elvish "gods" is only one or two of generations removed from the race's elders. Expanded bard spell list to compensate.

Like the other class's "pets," a paladin's warhorse is not a summoned creature.

For evil characters, remember that the guy with the ! is a paladin the bards already sing of and plan accordingly.

On the "adult" stuff. It's up to the players how much is included, especially the "PvP". I'm not sure how I should classify the game/which RP forum to run it in. Stuff may happen to NPCs, so it will probably be in NC.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

greenknight

I would really like some ensemble casting here. It's somewhat important to determine the relationships between the characters and why they all are beholden the this vassal house of the Duke of Oberend. The latter heir(s) is obvious, but what about the rest? Childhood friend" Bodyguard? Hostage from another house? Betrothed to the latter heir? Deputy game warden or sheriff? etc.

AndyZ

You looking for the big four or could a warlock work for this?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

greenknight

I'd prefer not to have a warlock as a starting character, but it would certainly be someone the party could meet on the road and replace a starting character. Back to who the "main quest giver" is; would he be likely to suffer one with the warlock's infernal reputation.

I seem to have forgotten to include any info on the new count. Sir Kerith was the old count's second son, so his adventuring was tolerated. His exploits as a paladin in the service of Pholtus in the west have reached home. His reputation is as a stern and stalwart defender of what is good and just. When his brother fell in battle against the usurper Sewarndt, the old Count Kennerth sent for his return. That was a year ago and Count Kennerth has passed two months since. The latter heir (a PC), has handled the county as best he can and recives news that Kerith is less than a fortnight hence.

The county itself lies within the Duchy of Woodwych (not Orberend as I said earlier) in the Celadon Forest and through there, the Duchy of Urnst.

(Further details can be determined by the players. Family name, towns under there control, etc. The county is a border march on the edge of the Kingdom.)

PhantomPistoleer

Green,

Can we build a factotum?  Can we use flaws?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

greenknight

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on November 08, 2013, 08:12:50 PM
Green,

Can we build a factotum? 
A whatsit?

Quote from: PhantomPistoleerCan we use flaws?
Sure, but I'm not awarding bonus feats for them.

RubySlippers

Come on he wants apparently pretty basic characters, so I'm thinking a human rogue. Can we use published variants of classes like a rogue that trades out sneak attack for fighter feat progression instead? Alignment will likely be LN aka a professional scoundrel with a rough code of ethics.

greenknight

That one is a likely yes, in principle. It may need tweaking in terms of feats allowed and actual progression.

It all depends on the variant and published or not isn't a big deal. One I've played in the past and enjoyed was replacing my fighter's skills and proficiencies with the barbarian's for a more rural/woodsman cultural origin.

And, seriously, what's a factotum? I don't have the supplement addressing it. EDIT: So I found it here: http://dndtools.eu/classes/factotum/. Um, no, leastwise definitely not as a basic class.

RubySlippers

Well as a variant she advances as a fighter feat wise except those only a Fighter class can take, its no big deal I just find that option better Sneak Attack is kind of situational. And she would have to focus on Rogue allowed weapons since well its a class limit they are still not fighters just better in combat over a sneaky rogue in technique.

greenknight

I don't see a big reason to say no, but some of the feats may change (replace Power Attack tree with several skill feats, for example) and the progression may match sneak attack (every odd) rather than fighter (1st and every even).

EDIT: If you want to do this, it's fine. Keep the normal progression and replace the Power Attack tree with Acrobatic, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Nimble Fingers, Persuasive, and Stealthy. I assume you're looking at a duelist-type build.

AndyZ

Do you have plans for the secondary heir or can that be a catch as catch can type deal?  I could try to work that in if desired.

greenknight

Quote from: AndyZ on November 08, 2013, 10:27:19 PM
Do you have plans for the secondary heir or can that be a catch as catch can type deal?  I could try to work that in if desired.
There are no limits to the number of potential heirs in the party, you just have to work out how each is related to the human count. I have no plans for the heir(s) besides Sir Kerith seeing his sibling/cousin(s) as the party leader(s).

Note on siblings: sister or younger brother. Laws of succession favor boys over girls. His big sister with maximized skill in Profession (administration, bureaucracy, etc) getting passed over could be a plot hook. Of course, he's giving her a basically free hand with his other holdings from the marriage.

Metro Mech

Is it ok If I join using a class that isn't in the main books of D&D 3.5
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

greenknight

Quote from: Godric the Radical on November 08, 2013, 10:40:03 PM
Is it ok If I join using a class that isn't in the main books of D&D 3.5
I'd rather not, but what class are you looking at? At worst, you make a secondary character until your main can be worked in. Starting out is mainly a limitation of what's locally available and palatable to the count, coupled with how complex I'm willing to get in the rules.

RubySlippers

Quote from: greenknight on November 08, 2013, 09:42:25 PM
I don't see a big reason to say no, but some of the feats may change (replace Power Attack tree with several skill feats, for example) and the progression may match sneak attack (every odd) rather than fighter (1st and every even).

EDIT: If you want to do this, it's fine. Keep the normal progression and replace the Power Attack tree with Acrobatic, Deceitful, Deft Hands, Nimble Fingers, Persuasive, and Stealthy. I assume you're looking at a duelist-type build.

I'm not sure I wasn't going to take Power Attack and if I did I would want Power Attack not that. And my build was going to be a general fighting rogue unarmed combat, light blades, toss is some special moves like Power Attack and Cleave maybe attacks people won't expect. I want fighter feats she will have general feats for rogue skills. That change makes no sense to me. Your in fact taking away an option set Power Attack tree feats.

greenknight

So, you don't want the skill feats in the mix along with the Expertise, Mounted Combat, Ranged Combat, Two-Weapon Fighting, and Weapon Focus trees? You'd rather just keep the Power Attack tree in, instead? Okay, go ahead. Did you actually have the Power Attack tree in mind?

RubySlippers

Quote from: greenknight on November 09, 2013, 06:35:44 AM
So, you don't want the skill feats in the mix along with the Expertise, Mounted Combat, Ranged Combat, Two-Weapon Fighting, and Weapon Focus trees? You'd rather just keep the Power Attack tree in, instead? Okay, go ahead. Did you actually have the Power Attack tree in mind?

Splashing in maybe I plan to not specialize to much she wants to be able to fight without weapons, throw blades decently, have fast combat reaction times, use one non-rogue weapon or two and have some combat tactics that might include Power Attack tree options. Assuming a higher dexterity she might lean to those but not fully. And expect dirty tricks blinding powders *fine sand, glass and salt you smack into the eyes* and what else she can bring in.

greenknight

Okay, got it. Go ahead and use the basic swap of abilities. Dirty tricks are, as far as I'm concerned, resolved as feints per the Bluff skill.

RubySlippers

If I go that route, but that is what Bluff is for if your a rogue. Even if a girl pulling the hell guard want to have a good time and a pop to the knee with sneak attack with serious authority to take the guard out for a bit. ^_^

And there ways to abuse sneak attack a lot.

So depending on my take on her will determine this.

Metro Mech

Ok here is the class: Weeper
Weeper

Weepers are strange individuals, able to see spirits (mostly ghosts). They obtain their powers through binding a powerful otherworldly spirit called a guardian angel as a mask on their face. Only while bound with their guardian angel is a Weeper able to manifest and wield the abilities drawn from the spirit. Weepers are strongly tied to the dead and water due to the origins of the power, the nature of the spirit's death and a Weeper's first experience with the dead. Weepers are very rare, many see their power as a curse, being constantly assaulted by the ghostly whisper of their guardian angel but some find harmony with their partner. No matter the relationship, the Weeper and their guardian are always drawn together in death.
Making a Weeper

The weeper is a moderate caster, a capable necromancer backed up with some offensives and defensives abilities. A Weeper is able to deal with incorporeal undead with ease, but is less effective against corporeal ones. Without their mask, Weepers are barely more than experts (with some limited abilities). The Weeper must maintain her mask to continue being effective in combat, gaining most of her ability from the otherworldly spirit. The mask acts as a medium for the transference of the guardian's powers.

Abilities: A Weeper needs an excellent charisma score, since it affects most of her special abilities and spellcasting. A Weeper also needs constitution and dexterity for hit point and AC respectively.

Races: Weepers can be of any races. Most come from humanoid races however.

Alignment: Any

Starting Gold: 3d4x10 (85)

Starting Age: Simple

Table: The Weeper

Hit Die: d6
Level    Base
Attack Bonus    Saving Throws    Special    Spells per Day    Mask Traits
Fort    Ref    Will    0    1st    2nd    3rd    4th    5th
1st    +0    +0    +2    +2    Bind Mask, Ghostly Miasma, Rebuke Undead    3    1    —    —    —    —    2
2nd    +1    +0    +3    +3    Spiritual Armor    3    1    —    —    —    —    2
3rd    +2    +1    +3    +3    Frightful Presence, Immunity to Fear    3    2    —    —    —    —    3
4th    +3    +1    +4    +4    Aura of Mist    3    2    0    —    —    —    3
5th    +3    +1    +4    +4    Ghostly Phantasm    3    2    1    —    —    —    4
6th    +4    +2    +5    +5    Devouring Miasma    3    2    1    —    —    —    4
7th    +5    +2    +5    +5    Mask Traits (Moderate)    3    3    2    —    —    —    5
8th    +6/+1    +2    +6    +6    Cleanse Spirits, Ghostly Breath    3    3    2    0    —    —    5
9th    +6/+1    +3    +6    +6    Safe Return    3    3    2    1    —    —    6
10th    +7/+2    +3    +7    +7    Many-Faced, Spiritual Sight    3    3    2    1    —    —    6
11th    +8/+3    +3    +7    +7    Sent the Unsent    3    3    3    2    —    —    7
12th    +9/+4    +4    +8    +8    Hidden Mind    3    3    3    2    0    —    7
13th    +9/+4    +4    +8    +8    Mask Traits (Strong)    3    3    3    2    1    —    8
14th    +10/+5    +4    +9    +9    Abyssal Gaze, Spiritual Sight (True Sight)    3    3    3    2    1    —    8
15th    +11/+6/+1    +5    +9    +9    Timeless Body    3    3    3    3    2    —    9
16th    +12/+7/+2    +5    +10    +10    Bounded Soul    3    3    3    3    2    0    9
17th    +12/+7/+2    +5    +10    +10    Reaping Gaze    3    3    3    3    2    1    10
18th    +13/+8/+3    +6    +11    +11    Spirit Form    3    3    3    3    2    1    10
19th    +14/+9/+4    +6    +11    +11    Life and Death    3    3    3    3    3    2    11
20th    +15/+10/+5    +6    +12    +12    Mourning Reaper    3    3    3    3    3    2    11

Class Skills (6 + Int modifier per level, ×4 at 1st level)
Appraise (Int), Balance (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Decipher Script (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Disguise (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Speak Language (n/a), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str), Tumble (Dex), Use Magic Device (Cha).
Class Features

All of the following are class features of the Weeper.

Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A weeper is proficient with all simple weapons, plus the longsword, rapier, sap, short sword, shortbow, and whip. Weepers are proficient with light armor and shields (except tower shields).

Spells: A weeper cast divine spell spontaneously, she can cast any spell on her spell list as if it was a spell known. The weeper casting ability is charisma. Weepers cast their spells from the following list:

0—create water, detect magic, detect poison, guidance, inflict minor wounds, light, purify food and drink, read magic.

1st—bane, bless, bless water, cause fear, curse water, divine favor, entangle (with ghostly arms instead of plants), entropic shield, hide from undead, invisibility, obscuring mist, sanctuary.

2nd—animate dead, augury, calm emotions, death knell, gentle repose, hold person, inflict moderate wounds, shatter, silence, spiritual weapon, undetectable alignment, water breathing, water walk

3rd—bestow curse, blindness/deafness, control water , deeper darkness, helping hand, fear, inflict serious wounds, locate object, obscure object, speak with dead, lesser telepathic bond.

4th—commune, death ward, dismissal, freedom of movement, inflict critical wounds, raise dead, sending, slay living

5th—animate objects, antilife shell, banishment, create undead, forbiddance, harm, mass inflict light wounds, plane shift, scrying, telekinesis

Mask Traits: All weeper have the ability to bind a ghost in the form of a white featureless mask (see bind mask below). When a weeper manifest his mask, she gain the following traits.

See through mist.
    See the souls of dead, or how close someone is from death. (constant deathwatch and detect undead on the wearer).
    Allow the wearer to cast Weeper's spells.

In addition, a Weeper can choose 2 additional mask traits for her mask at 1st level. She can select another one each odd-numbered level. She gains access to stronger traits at 7th and 14th level.

Allow the wearer to breath underwater.
    Grant a +1 bonus on all saving throw.
    Allow the wearer to cast mage hand at will.
    Grant Darkvision 120 ft.
    Allow the wearer to use wisdom instead of charisma for Weeper spellcasting and class features.

Moderate Traits:

Allow the wearer to see in any darkness perfectly.
    The wearer gains blindsight 30 ft.
    The wearer gains fast healing 3.
    The wearer may heal 1 point of ability damage per round as a standard action.

Strong Traits:

The wearer may cast dimension door as a standard action at will.
    The wearer gains a +4 insight bonus to AC.
    The wearer gains a flight speed with perfect maneuverability equal to twice her land speed.
    The wearer becomes immune to mind-affecting effect
    The wearer is constantly invisible (as greater invisibility)

Bind Mask (Su): As a swift action, a Weeper can bind their "guardian angel" in the form of a white featureless mask. The mask lasts for 1 round per Weeper level + the Weeper's charisma modifier. Once the mask's duration expires it requires a swift action to reactivate. A Weeper can bind her mask at will, but can only do so after 1d4 + 1 rounds have passed since the mask has disappeared.

Ghostly Miasma (Su): As a standard action, a Weeper can, with a successful ranged touch attack, send a wave of ghostly cold at a target within medium range (100 ft + 10 ft/lv). This ability deals (1d6 cold damage/2 Weeper levels, rounded down, minimum of 1d6). This ability is able to affect targets on the Ethereal plane and incorporeal opponent.

Rebuke Undead (Su): A Weeper can rebuke or command undead as a cleric of her level. She gains a +2 to turning check against all incorporeal undead but takes a -2 against all other undead.

Spiritual Armor (Su):When wearing her mask, a 2nd level Weeper gains her wisdom modifier as a deflection bonus to her AC.

Frightful Presence (Su): When wearing her mask, a 3rd level Weeper radiates a frightful presence. Any creature within 30 ft. of the Weeper must make a will save or be shaken for a number of rounds equal to 1d6 + your Cha modifier. The effect is negated by a Will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Cha modifier). A successful will save negates the effect and makes the creature immune to the Weeper's frightful presence for 24 hours.

Immunity to Fear (Ex): A 3rd level Weeper is immune to fear-effects.

Aura of Mist (Su): A 4thlevel Weeper wearing her mask can call as a free action a ghostly mist, duplicating the effect of obscuring mist but centered on the Weeper. The mist moves with the Weeper.

Ghostly Phantasm (Sp): A 5th level Weeper wearing her mask can cast silent image as a spell-like ability at will.

Devouring Miasma: At 6th level, a Weeper's ghostly miasma may stun its target. The victim is allowed a fortitude save (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Cha modifier), if they succeed they are not stunned but still take the damage. This ability isn't affected by mettle or similar abilities. The Weeper gains 1 temporary hit points per 2 points of damage dealt. However you cannot gain more than half the subjects current hit points +5. Temporary hit points granted by this ability do not stack with multiple uses of this ability, and disappear after 24 hours.

Cleanse Spirits (Su): At 8th level, any undead creature killed by a Weeper's spells, spell-like or supernatural abilities cannot raise again as undead. Additionally a Weeper can as a standard action make sure a dead mortal victim does not raise as a undead spawn.

Ghostly Breath (Su): As a standard action, a masked 8th level Weeper can send a powerful wave of necromantic energy, dealing 2d6 negative damage per three Weeper levels to every creature in a 60 ft. cone. After using this ability however, the Weeper's mask vanishes from her face and she cannot manifest it again for 1d4+1 rounds.

Safe Return (Ex): A 9th level Weeper no longer loses a level when raised from the dead.

Many-Faced (Su): At 10th level, a Weeper gains the ability to change her appearance at will, as if using the disguise self spell, but only while in her normal form. This affects the Weeper’s body but not her possessions. It is not an illusory effect, but a minor physical alteration of the Weeper’s appearance, within the limits described for the spell.

Spiritual Sight (Su): A 10th level Weeper wearing her mask is under the effect of see invisibility spell.

At 14th level, she is under the effect of True Seeing when wearing her mask.

Sent the Unsent (Su): An 11th level Weeper wearing her mask, may as a standard action force a soul into afterlife. With a successful ranged touch attack close 25 ft + 5 ft/lv she may force any undead to make a will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Cha modifier) or be destroyed. A Weeper can use this ability at will.

Hidden Mind (Su): When wearing her mask, a 12th level weeper is under the effect of nondetection.

Abyssal Gaze (Su): At 14th level a masked Weeper may as a standard action, make a gaze attack against a creature within 30 ft. of her. The creature is entitled a will save (DC 10 + 1/2 your character level + your Cha modifier), if they fail the save they die. This ability can only be used 3/day, and forces her mask to disappear for 1 round/HD of the creature killed.

Timeless Body (Ex): After attaining 15th level, a Weeper no longer takes ability score penalties for aging and cannot be magically aged. Any penalties she may have already incurred, however, remain in place.

Bonuses still accrue, and the Weeper still dies of old age when her time is up.

Bounded Soul (Ex): A 16th level Weeper gains immunity to energy drain, ability damage, ability drain and soul-trapping.

Reaping Gaze (Su): At 17th level, any creature killed by the Weeper's abyssal gaze is permanently killed as his or her soul is banished from the world of the living. Only a wish or a miracle followed by a true resurrection spell can bring the creature back.

Spirit Form (Su): An 18th level Weeper, wearing her mask may as an immediate action fuse with her "guardian angel", becoming incorporeal. This ability lasts as long as the weeper is wearing her mask. A weeper can dismiss this ability as a free action.

Life and Death (Sp): A 19th level Weeper gains the ability to cast revivify and finger of death as spell-like ability at will when wearing her mask, and can only use each of them once per mask manifestation. At 20th level, each of these abilities can be used every 1d6 rounds at will, as a standard action when the Weeper is wearing her mask.

Mourning Reaper: A 20th level Weeper no longer needs to manifest her mask to use her Weeper abilities, however she does not gain her mask traits when unmasked. The mask no longer requires any action to manifest and no longer has any duration. The only exception to this ability is ghostly breath, this ability still requires the Weeper to have her mask on to used and it will still be dismissed afterwards.
Epic Weeper

A weeper cannot progress beyond 20, she must select Prestige class or other base class in order to advance into epic levels.
Human Weeper Starting Package

Weapons: Shortbow.

Skill Selection: Pick a number of skills equal to 6 + Int modifier.
Skill    Ranks    Ability    Armor
Check
Penalty
Appraise    4    Int    —
Bluff    4    Cha    —
Concentration    4    Con    —
Craft (weaponmaking)    4    Int    —
Diplomacy    4    Cha    —
Disguise    4    Cha    —
Knowledge (Religion)    4    Int    —

Feat: Persuasive.

Bonus Feats: Extend Spell.

Gear: Leather armor, 20 arrows.

Gold: 2d4
Campaign Information
Playing a Weeper

Religion: Weeper tend to worship god and goddess or water and/or of the dead and death. Being able to see unliving they tend to have a great respect for the dead and burial. Weeper even assist shamans of some less advanced cultures.

Other Classes: Weepers are creepy, not everyone gets along with them. Very religious characters such as cleric and paladin tend to shun them, wizards often take interest in a weeper. Interestingly weepers tend to share a hatred with necromancer, however many evil weepers tend to join necromancer cabals.

Combat: A weeper is a moderate spell caster, and most of it ability are used at a a range. Weepers should never go in melee, it a one way ticket to death. Weeper are ranged support, more often than not fighting at the lats line.

Advancement: Weeper typically remain weeper as long as they can, some may multiclass into prestige class but few do.
Weeper in the World
“    No, I'm never really alone...She's always with me.    ”
—Gin, Githyanki Weeper

A weeper is usually a loner, common folks often hate and shun them. Few society openly accept weepers, most think they are freak uncapable of and lost in the spirit worlds.

Daily Life: A weeper life is a sad life, victims of prejudices and abuses they tend to develop a natural hatred for common folks. Fortunately few take this hatred to the point of committing horrible acts. Most weeper simply isolate themselves or fake being a normal person.

Notables: The faceless, a powerful human weeper. She was born in a small town next to a waterfall, one day she fell in the river and drowned. She was barely rescued but changed. She began to talk with a "guardian angel" making her the village weirdos. Unfortunately her parents died in a plague many years later, leaving her an orphan. She grew up in an abusive orphanage, one day she manifested the weeper mask after a particularly vicious case of violence. She was expelled from the orphanage, left to die in the forest. She came back many years later, as a fully grown adult. She helped the village temple with burial and she set most angry spirit to rest. Now a respected elder she give advises to those willing to listen.

Organizations: Weeper are too rare and far between to have any organization of their own. They usually belong to necromancer or shamanic organization.

NPC Reactions: NPCs tend to be afraid of weepers. They are often detached from reality, thus tend to disturb the commoner.
Weeper Lore

Characters with ranks in knowledge (religion) can research weepers to learn more about them. When a character makes a skill check, read or paraphrase the following, including information from lower DCs.
knowledge (religion) DC    Result
5    Weeper are freak who can put a weird white mask on their face..
10    A weeper wearing her mask gain many ghost oriented abilities..
15    A weeper is nearly powerless without her mask on.
20    Information on weeper class features..
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O