Dante's Cove is Re-Opening [lgbtqa friendly game]

Started by HockeyGod, June 17, 2012, 09:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HockeyGod

Open enrollment for new cast members!!!

There are a few things you should know before submitting a character application...

- Dante's Cove (DC) is a gay, lesbian, bisexual & transgender friendly RP.

- It is based on the television show Dante's Cove. While it is not necessary that you know anything about the TV show, it is important to know some of the principles outlined in the Encyclopedia.

- DC specifically is sex oriented, meaning, the characters have copious amounts of sex, without shame. So please, if you do not wish to see same sex acts, or affection between the same sex, do not join.

- DC is based in the modern world and only human characters are accepted. Please do not submit an 'anime like' character to the game, and please avoid to use anime/manga/etc. pictures for a character. Sexy and erotic pictures are fine, but we will not add fully nude pictures to our character list.

- New members to Elliquiy are recommended to peruse the site and cautiously consider DC as a first RP. New members are definitely welcome, but the game is quite fast paced and generally has many characters.

Saerrael

Interested. I will have to give some thought about a character and do some research. As I can't recall a lot of the last time I did research >.>'

HockeyGod

Quote from: Saerra on June 17, 2012, 09:23:38 PM
Interested. I will have to give some thought about a character and do some research. As I can't recall a lot of the last time I did research >.>'

This is quite fun research I must admit...NSFW

Dante's Cove Season Two Trailer

Dante's Cove Season 1

Saerrael

Yeah, I can recall watching a few episodes, so, I do know the basics. I will have to read the wiki a bit more again to get the background info fresh in mind.

Plus, I need a photo of a dude I actually like as I normally work with art and anime and such. *rubs chin and goes hunting for males*

Has Andrej Pejic been face-claimed? Might consider him.

HockeyGod

Nope, hasn't been claimed - very nice idea! ;)

Saerrael

Might write a Sky, then ::)
*face-claims the hell out of Andrej*

And, sorry for spamming your thread. I shall refrain further!

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Saerra on June 17, 2012, 09:23:38 PM

+1, color me interested! 
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

HockeyGod

undisclosedtoyou

I'll have to do a good amount of research though, despite my best efforts, I couldn't, for the life of me find the full episodes online, except for on Amazon, and with the exception of the few Saerra (<3) was able to point me to.  I'm probably going to look for the episode scripts online, to at least read them.  I'll look through the board and read through that to. 

I'm thinking of making a male(no surprise there, really).  Mmm, now I only have to choose between someone who's built, or someone with a more normal body.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Nadir

undisclosedtoyou

I just watched the first episode, and all I have to say is, Holy cow.  So yummy, sexy, and filled with soap opera goodness! 

I have chosen a face for my character already.  After watching the first episode, it gave me a good indication of which direction I should go, character looks wise.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

As for occupation, I'm not entirely sure yet.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Madriv

About to watch the first Ep to get a taste. What kind of entertainment does the H2EAU offer?

HockeyGod

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 18, 2012, 02:16:59 AM
I just watched the first episode, and all I have to say is, Holy cow.  So yummy, sexy, and filled with soap opera goodness! 

I have chosen a face for my character already.  After watching the first episode, it gave me a good indication of which direction I should go, character looks wise.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

As for occupation, I'm not entirely sure yet.

Ack, he's friggin' yummy!

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 18, 2012, 09:22:18 AM
About to watch the first Ep to get a taste. What kind of entertainment does the H2EAU offer?

H2EAU is a dance club that offers a DJ, dancers, and other discrete services. It is sort of the G-Rated version of The Lair. If you want more info on The Lair, that's Nico's place ;)

Ryven

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: alxnjsh on June 18, 2012, 03:38:40 PM
Ack, he's friggin' yummy!

He so is, I already want to throw him into sexy times, and he's not even created yet!

So, after finishing the first season, I'm debating over making him the curator for the historical society; just so he can have sweaty sweaty sex in the stacks.  Or, the owner for the cafe.  When I saw that there was a dive shop, I did think that I'd like to make my character a dive instructor, but that's not listed as a possible job, so sad Dis.  :'(
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Ryven

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 18, 2012, 03:59:38 PM
He so is, I already want to throw him into sexy times, and he's not even created yet!

So, after finishing the first season, I'm debating over making him the curator for the historical society; just so he can have sweaty sweaty sex in the stacks.  Or, the owner for the cafe.  When I saw that there was a dive shop, I did think that I'd like to make my character a dive instructor, but that's not listed as a possible job, so sad Dis.  :'(

If you play the curator, I will play an intern/student working at the historical society.  That way, should me/my character need to take a leave of absence, it's easily explained in the story.

I can't resist. :-(  I must play with you all again.

HockeyGod

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 18, 2012, 03:59:38 PM

The historical society is a very important part of the TV series and we want to be sure it is in the game as well ;) I am also open to anyone proposing any other characters. We used to have a dive instructor, but there wasn't much use - we turned the Dive Shop into more of a seaside fish and chips place.

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2012, 04:28:34 PM
If you play the curator, I will play an intern/student working at the historical society.  That way, should me/my character need to take a leave of absence, it's easily explained in the story.

Yes you must!

Ryven

Does this work?  Yes, I know I've used him as an avatar, I don't care.  He's delicious.  You know you agree.

Saerrael

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2012, 04:28:34 PM

I can definitely play the curator, that solves that!  Also, I thoroughly agree with you, he is delicious!  And Saerra is so right, his eyes are so pretty!

Once we're done writing up our characters, do we just submit them here, or to you Alx?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

HockeyGod

Quote from: Ryven on June 18, 2012, 04:49:17 PM

Does this work?  Yes, I know I've used him as an avatar, I don't care.  He's delicious.  You know you agree.

Ack...yummy!

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on June 18, 2012, 05:03:17 PM
I can definitely play the curator, that solves that!  Also, I thoroughly agree with you, he is delicious!  And Saerra is so right, his eyes are so pretty!

Once we're done writing up our characters, do we just submit them here, or to you Alx?

You can PM the bio to me ;)

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

blknwhite11

Glad that the game has returned. I've just now started watching the show.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I would like playing this game, very much. :-)

I only can post, once a day, or so. Is this too slow?

undisclosedtoyou

I must have missed this before.

Quote from: alxnjsh on June 18, 2012, 04:36:51 PM
The historical society is a very important part of the TV series and we want to be sure it is in the game as well ;) I am also open to anyone proposing any other characters. We used to have a dive instructor, but there wasn't much use - we turned the Dive Shop into more of a seaside fish and chips place.

Oh, I know!  When I watched the second episode and it was featured, I was like, 'I so want Adam to work there!'  I might PM you from time to time about info, so I hope that's okay. XD
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's