Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yobo

In theory I probably could, but I wouldn't want to have salmon for dinner every day for a week.

The next poser loves to cook.

Flower

Sort of. :P

The next person likes...dinosaurs!

Nico

Not really, no. They are fascinating, certainly, in the academic sense, but I do not particularly like them.

The next person doesn't have to work on Sundays.

yobo

This is true.

The next person is listening to music right now.

Despairs

Not guilty. The next person is either loves or hates spiders, rats and lizards.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

yobo

Neither love nor hate them.

The next person wants pizza right now.

Captain Maltese

Nah. But I might go for some granola.

The next person didn't get drunk this weekend.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Not guilty. I never get drunk on the weekends. Parkour, drifting and alcohol don't mix. The next person can play the piano and flawlessly reproduce Beethoven's fifth symphony.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Captain Maltese

Me and key instruments don't get along. But I actually owned an old piano once.

The next person has a favorite shoe brand.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

AzureRain

I don’t! I like what I like, and don’t tend to drift towards any one brand.

The next person took a chance today.
O/Os // PLAYLIST // A/As

"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer,
to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.”

Peccavi

I took zero chances today! I need to be more adventurous!

The next person sings karaoke!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

CassieBear

It's been so long since I have, but I used to every night at our local VFW.

Next person received some good news today!
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

AmberStarfire

Yes I did. :)

The next person is looking forward to something very much!

Despairs

You could say that. The next person has finally figured out something that has been gnawing at them for years, months, days, hours, minutes, seconds or milliseconds.

Janeilbennett

I often would correctly make predictions with certain trends or see issues way ahead of time, even as far as a few years. It's disturbing but sad as most nobody listens, then when it happens look at me with dumbfound.

The next person doesn't know what "wort wort wort" is, without Googling it.
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

Despairs

No idea, never searched it up. The next person is extremely or mildly competitive.

Captain Maltese

At some point I realized I am not. 'Winning' is far less important to me than 'self-improving' and 'accomplishing'.

The next person has a shelf for medals, prizes and such.

Despairs

No such thing. The next person has some form of military training or at least knows hand to hand combat, self taught or not.

Captain Maltese

Military training - check. Tae Kwon Doe - level 1. Been in a few scraps - check. But saying that I Know CQC would be empty words. I'm still alive and without permanent injuries and that will have to do.

The next person can surf. On water.

Despairs

Water surfing is not my forte. The next person can do chin ups or has at least heard of it?

Captain Maltese

I know of them. Well, I have a chin bar in the door frame to the kitchen. Been investing some time and money on getting into something approaching fitness.

The next person has a hobby in making something.

Nico

Yes.

The next person is already done with Christmas shopping.

Captain Maltese

Looks like I am done with the gifts, actually. And chopping down a tree tomorrow. By my standards I am way ahead of schedule.

The next person has played Dungeons and Dragons. More than once.

Wolf O Donnel

It is something I've always wanted to play, but currently given the way life is currently Final Fantasy is about as much as I can stretch to lol.

The next person should really be working on something else and not on E.

Captain Maltese

Nope. What I should do right now is write. But first, Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Ark. Now where'd I put my Indy hat.

The next poster has a costume from one of the major movie franchises.