No More Mr. Nice Guy - NC, Bondage - Looking for F

Started by Athos, July 09, 2011, 09:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athos

“No More Mister Nice Guy”

Meet Derek

Derek has spent his life as the quintessential “nice guy.” He’s always treated women with respect, opened doors, pulled out chairs and offered jackets when it got chilly, that sort of thing. After all, girls are just looking for a nice man to settle down with right?

Duh, wrong!

Derek’s love life has been nothing but a train wreck for as long as he can remember. He’s been cheated on, lied to, manipulated and ignored and he’s sick of it. He’s made a vow:  The next woman who rejects him is going to learn just how much of a “nice guy” he isn’t.

Plot: There’s not much complexity to this story. Essentially it begins with Derek being spurned by yet another woman (you). Fed up with constant rejection, he decides that enough is enough. So he follows your character home one night and kidnaps her. He then takes her to his house in the country, ties her up in his basement and spends the next three days taking out his frustrations on her. Obviously this includes non-con, as well as bondage, torture etc...

The specifics are up for discussion as is the ending, but I’m not looking for any kind of lovey dovey ‘she finally see’s that she’s wrong for rejecting him and they live happily ever after’.  When Derek’s done with her, he’s gone. Plain and simple.

A few things to keep in mind are that I intend this to be a very short term roleplay. The story takes place over three days and would like to keep the plot moving fairly quickly. I have a tendency to get bored in longer roleplays.

If this sounds interesting, please shoot me a PM.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"