Judging interest in a fallout game

Started by Lilian, June 04, 2005, 02:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lilian

It'll be based in Russia with the possibility of moving about.

I'll have to dig up my notes later, but basically, in Russia there are several factions which survived in varying ways during the war. There are also various cities, and a lot of technology in many ways left over. From a more traditional armament, as you know, to the power armor and VTOL craft. I'll allow various things into it, you can also play mutant hybrids.. almost like furries in a way. Please feel free to experiment if you'd like to get involved. There will be sex, discovery, awesome battles, cool tech and interesting encounters. From the nostalgic hubub of dirty, crowded dance floors as people play old, refurbished radios from before the war... to lonely and decrepit outposts where movement is caught in the corner of ones eyes, yet such loneliness feels almost forbidden to explore, in fear of what one may find.

ANyways, post! Questions. Everything. Gimme. =P

Amberghylles

Would this be freeform, or using the pen and paper Fallout rules off the web?

kat

I don't know the fallout rules, but I love post-apocalyptic settings. So, if you'll accept someone that doesn't know the system...
Good sex is like good Bridge... If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.

A hard man... is good to find

-Mae West

Lilian

This would be freeform. I can implement dice as I see fit, gauging the character's strengths and weaknesses as you describe them to me. But this would only be if people really wanted opposing rolls for such thing as forced intercourse, battle, etc..

I dont know the fallout rules, either, personally. Last time I played.. we use the Window system.

LordAnubis

Well, if you want to do systems, I can give you a link to a location that has alot of it.  But I'd definatly be intrested in playing the fallout game.

Amberghylles

Cool.  Rules tend to get in the way of the stuff we really want to do around here sometimes.  ;)

I'm in.

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Lilian

Three players, not bad. Ask me questions and try to come up with some concept, I want to hear characters to see where this mind go. <grins>

Lirliel

Alright here's my view on the subject

The game starts of in a local village somewhere in russia, there is a group there that is just like the Brotherhood of Steel only a bit worse. They don't share anything and instead of trading they simply take what they want, the group starts out being villagers that come back to find that there village has been slaughtered and a few of the young females taken with them.

I'd like to play a normal human female that has profieceny in stealth combat with a spear, simply is good enough to walk up to someone holding a spear and then drive it trough the guys chest. Perhaps they would go around the country-side trying to find other suvivors and mounting some sort of assault against the evil BOS guys?

Just my 2 cents :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Amberghylles

Is there a Brotherhood of Steel (or some similar equivilent since this is a long way physically from the computer games' location)?  

Right off hand I'm thinking either a wandering mechanic, moving from settlement to settlement fixing things and such.  Either that or some sort of big bruiser goon type (maybe a mutant?) working as a bodyguard/enforcer for a (preferably) unscrupulious crimelord or mayor or other leader with people to keep in line.  

Of course, that's just a couple of ideas off the top of my head...

LordAnubis

So basicly the Enclave? lol.

Well.. SOMEBODY decided to snatch up the idea of the wandering mechanic, so I will have to think of something else.

Are you going to have vaults?  Is it going to be a big rescue mission as the overridding plot. or will it be some holy quest?

Amberghylles

You can be the wandering mechanic... I'll go with the hulking brute. 

Lilian

You all will get a new perspective once you find out the various groups. Between a group of mutated humans who became, basically, anthro-geckos in a special way... and a group of raiders-out-of-necessity.. there IS also the military. They are small in number but they do possess some awesome firepower. They are overwhelmed in the environment.

There can be a group like the BOS, yes... this is most likely a spawn of one of the military bases that moved above ground, who probably took to mass salvaging to build these towns. Wandering mechanic is good, so is a hunter. Remember this will be a highly erotic game. Dont feel afraid to do whatever wierd, kinky or interesting you want and make blatant powers like that. I give special awards to people who do a good job in.. alternate means of completing a task. Not just sex, either. =P

There will be different missions, you can go and hook up with wherever you want to. I'll see what you're all drawn to.  You can go to vaults, underground plants, entire underground cities... and I will be throwing in the classic comedic elements of "Where'd that come from"? That may bring about some interesting things. ^.^;

Lilian

So we have a hulking brute, a stealthy hunter and a wandering mechanic. Sounds like a wasteland group! <Grins>

Akhanu

Can't help but read Lilian's signature:

"Give me the fruit. Give me the passion. Give me the ocean's breeze. Give me the song of life.
I yet remain in darkness. Watching. It's all about the faults, for which I wish and lust, always dreaming."

:D

I have to plan my time a bit, but I would be interested in the Fallout themed game too. Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to participate, despite my wish to! It is hectic as of late.
Experience Chan! There's neither distance nor intimacy. Observation is like a family treasure. Whether with eyes, ears, body, nose, or tongue - It's hard to say which is the most amazing to use.
-  Master Xu Yun

Ons and Offs