News:

Main Menu

How do you do that...

Started by Sweet Trouble, January 18, 2011, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

I have read through the thread Round Numbers, and notice that people are posting pics of their profile to show their post count.

How do you get a pic of you profile like that and then be able to put it in a post.
(FYI: I know how to do basic imagines using url, etc.)

I would appreciate someone explaining the process to me... Thanks  ;D
SweetT
0:){;<

Oniya

Do you have any kind of graphics program on your computer?  (Photoshop, PaintShop Pro, GIMP, anything?)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sweet Trouble

No, well sort of paint is what you refering to. The few times I have edited photos, I have do so online with picnik or fotoflex.

Beguile's Mistress

I use Paint to save a screen shot and upload it to Photobucket.  Paint was installed on my computer when I got it.

Sweet Trouble

Screen shot... I have never tried to do one. I guess I need to know how to do that also.  ???

Kaelhiar

Well, for me.... taking a screenshot means hitting the button on your keyboard saying: Prt Scr/SysRq. Then open Paint, an graphics editing program, whatever, and hit Ctrl + V which will paste it. Then proceed to edit as you like.

Beguile's Mistress

You might want to follow this procedure.

F11 ~ to go full screen.  This eliminates your tool bars from the picture
PrtScn ~ This is usually located somewhere on the right of the row of buttons above the numbers row of keys.
Open Paint and press Ctrl + V
Then save your image.

At this point you can either upload the entire screen print to your Photobucket (or other) photo editing account and crop it there or crop in Paint and upload to your photo editor. 

Copy the URL from the photo editor and embed the image in your post.

Sweet Trouble

BeM, Kaelhiar, & Oniya

Thank you to for all you help. I will play with it later.
Now that I know what to do... hehe

SweetT  ;D