Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramael

You know I've always loved your tattoos.

But they're scaring the kittens.

I've made my choice.

Tiaan

Sakura! How could you...

*runs off wailing hysterically*

Le RandomBloke

Again, the chest area is bigger. You'd think I would stop starting relationships with people who's chest are bigger, but apparently not. Begone!

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Tiaan

My bum is bigger too. I need someone who's got more in common with me.

A bigger derrière.

Magma1519

Girl you need to get some clothing that covers you a bit better. Now I am not sayin I don't like seein you like that. But damn woman, You gotta go showin the whole world? We are officially over.
A/A https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=90553.0  *UPDATED! 8/13*

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

http://www.dlclearance.com/JP_BW_Man_Dry_inShower_with_towel.jpg

Blitzy

I knew you were with that slut! Look at her! Naked and grabbing at you! It's OVER...

... I've hooked up with her and we're running away together.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Magma1519

no one puts my girl on a leash and gets away with it. We are so over.

I am so sorry to all my partners. I feel I am failing you all immensely. I just don't seem to have and muse or desire to write anymore. This may change eventually but there are no promises. Very sorry to you all.

Mistress Maro

The Maro can't decide... Pillow or no pillows. Mew~ Sorry I can't live in such a confusing relationship.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Ramael

I always did like our "special" use of superglue, but since you became stuck to that brunette...communication has been hard.

Not to mention the sex.

And you know what?......I'm more of a dog guy. There. I said it.

Sukada

I'm sorry, I love you, but I have to be the only wolf in the relationship. I must let you go, and now i must go howl at the moon.

*Hooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwlllllllllllllll.*

Ramael

You're the only...hey! I think I got your fleas, dammit!

*sprays*

This is so over.

Sings *gotta wash that man right outta my hair*

Malina

You've got fleas? Oh, no, don't bother to explain how that could happen, I'd rather not hear the particulars. And don't come any closer, either, please. Actually, you'd better leave. Now.

Samantha

Sex with you has turned me into a lesbian, sorry, I can't be with you anymore.
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

Imogen

I still think you're a star ...but I found the sky is full of stars and I want every single one of em! So goodbye and thank you for being such a wonderful part of my nights.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Ramael

See those pretty lights above your head?

No they're not stars.

They're fleas that I set on fire after Sukada the wolf-man gave them to me.

I'm really sorry.

And by the by, run.

Oh god run.

KoH

Dear Ramael,

During our sex the other day, your spiky necklace cut me across the chest so deep that I fell into a coma and was forced to have a heart transplant. Because of this, I was discharged from the USAF for having a 'weak heart' and am now homeless because I have no job and no money to afford a home.

Because of this, it's over.

- KoH
O/O

I don't believe in fairy tales
Where no-one wants to go to hell
You made the wrong decision
And it's easy to see
Now if you wanna serve above
Or be a King below with us
You're welcome to the city
Where your future is set
FoREVeR

Currently playing:
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Gears of War
Oblivion
Dragon Age: Awakening
Metro 2033
Call of Duty: Black Ops

Currently Reading:
Life Expectancy - Dean Koontz
Tripwire/The Enemy - Lee Child

Ramael

Dear KOH,

I sincerely apologise for the trauma my necklace caused. However, if you will take some time to think back over our relationship (I know that's hard for you you pig) you will remember that the only reason I had such a necklace was because you crafted for me from the teeth of the enemies you slew with that big sword of yours. Remember when I tried to take it off and hid my bare chest with a poncho? You cried. I don't care if it was our anniversary.

Because of this, I was discharged from the IBDWWGJ (International Beer Drinkers Who Wear Girly Jewellery), lost my position as treasurer and can't afford any more beer.

Because of this,it's over.

Rammy xoxox

Chevalier des Poissons

Sorry, Ramael, but you look like Inu Yasha, and that disgusts me. We are over.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Pristine Katalyst

How dare you say something against my first (anime) love. Well, his brother anyway.

You can just take your hot knighted ass and walk it out my door, thank you.
O/O's & A/A's  5/3/10-updated!! Please read.

WARNING: This married person uses endearment randomly. No offense or anything else aside from gentle flirting intended.

Angel Fire

I told you that it was either me or that stupid sappy cat!

You are giving her much more attention than you give me!  I can't take that anymore!  We are done!
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Keaira

You never could appreciate the love I have for my pets. Even though I ALWAYS made sure you got more attention than them. But that wasn't enough! You wanted my undivided attention 24/7 and that's not fair. Broken Angel's need their beauty sleep too, otherwise things get ugly.

In case you didn't realize what I am trying to say, it's over. Done. Finished. Gone.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

KariKat

I haven't had a good night's sleep since we started sharing a bed! I understand your love of animals and I'm all for that, but to let your horse share the bed with us? AND the gerbils? I guess I could live with that, but the duckbilled platypus is just a pervert when you're not looking. I can't take this anymore. I'm sorry, but I have to leave you.
Ons and Offs!
My Wiki Page that I'll keep updated from here on out
My Rabbit Hole
I'm not going to be able to get online 6/12 and 6/13 but should be back on 6/14. Sorry to everyone!

Magma1519

I am sorry KariKat. I know I told you I like a woman in rubber. But A rubber mask is not what I had in mind. You might try a bodysuit or something next time, though it won't be with me. Good bye

Tiaan

Vidi vici veni... *thinks for a few moments and then giggles*

You are funny but three is most definitely a crowd!

*pushes you aside and slips in underneath the hot chick*

Shut the door on your way out, there's a good boy.

Sukada

As much as I love you in a bikini, just once I'd like to see something different than Flames on your breasts. I'm sorry, but I must find someone with a changing wardrobe. It's over.