1x1 Hey Man Nice Shot (Looking for Male, darker role)

Started by VideoKid, September 16, 2014, 06:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

So this is a request for a pretty touchy subject but this is an adult mature role-playing board so hopefully it’s all right. If not I can take it down.

I want to do a role-play on a school shooting.  Columbine probably comes in mind but I got the idea after watching American Horror Story. They’re also some other good movies I will list that gave inspiration. I’ve role played a similar setting long ago when I was actually younger. It was with a good online friend.

I’m a 25-year-old married female in real life who is a full time college student and I am by no means dangerous or even know how to operate a gun of any sorts in real life. I just have a fascination with disasters and tragedy. I’ve done a lot of research.

The role-play would allow anyone to relieve stress, allowing anyone with a penchant for chaos and destruction a relatively harmless outlet by letting them get all their ideas out in a non-threatening way. No different than blowing up something in a video game or as a matter of fact a first person shooting game.

I am looking for someone to play the role-play a young male against my own female.

Depending on how many people are actual fans of AHS, it could be something actually based off of his character or not or something similar. I am putting out there this might be a role play where there isn't a happy ending but I can see it being semi long term.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0JNSgctXyw

VideoKid

Did a mini update and added a video to kind of show the feeling I was going for.

Edgar

Hello, I'm new to Elliquiy and haven't RPed anywhere yet and lately for lack of spare time. I've RPed in FFRP for the past 15 years on a MIRC-based online chat room, combined with forum RP

IRL I'm female, but my preference incidentally happens to be in dark, often tormented of psychologically disturbed male individuals. Edgar happens to be one of them, and a central figure of a novel in progress. Although he's a medieval character, he could easily be transposed in a modern setting.... although I must confess that my knowledge of guns is zilch!

Edgar has a very interesting and somewhat adaptable background. If you're interested in building some deep, intense psychological context around a possible event like a school shooting, not just a shool shooting per se, do contact me. You're also welcome to ask me any question you'd like about swapping ideas or about my character, and you're welcome t share insights about your own.

Best Regards,

Ed
Oderint dum metuant (Let them hate me, as long as they fear me).