Tales from the slave quarters STILL NEEDS PLAYERS(MUL)

Started by bloodrose, June 17, 2008, 06:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodrose

Just throwing out an idea for a small game to see if it would have any interest.  The central theme would be the quarters of group of pleasure slave girls and boys, and the central area where they spend time waiting, rather like the seraglio of a harem.  It would be a fantasy setting so that would allow for a greater range of characters.  The slaves would be owned by the city, and any free person can come to the quarters to make use of the facilities, which would include massage, bathing facilities, and of course sexual pleasure. 

The visitors would enter through the central area, and choose a slave from those available, and then could either continue their interaction in the central area or if they preferred take the slave back to the slave's quarters ( a new thread)

I see the central area as a large room with a walled garden off to one side, with a large sunken seating area in the centre, a pool, hot tub, massage couches, baths and a bar for refreshments, and many nooks and secluded booths, where those not so adventurous can gain a modicum of privacy behind gauzy drapes.  The surroundings are opulent, the slaves happy(on the whole, although there could of course be rivalries, and arguments between them, and new slaves not altogether enamoured of the idea of being a slave), but they are slaves, and although each slave would have their own limits, within those limits they are unable to refuse a free person's requests.

Would anyone be interested?  I see the game as somewhere players can write for  while whilst on line (perhaps pop into the quarters for a massage or a bath etc,) or for more long term writing, developing a story with a particular slave, perhaps taking a slave on a journey, or building a relationship with a slave, its entirely up to you, the players.

just a few character ideas:

Slavegirls/boys (girls especially needed)
Slave Master/Mistress (in charge of training)

Free persons (men and women)
Warriors
Merchants
Slavers
Visiting dignitaries
Bored housewives
City officials

characters are limited only by your imagination!
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

RogueJedi

This certainly sounds quite interesting.  One pleasure slave girl willing to be part of the harem here.  *grins*

Vandren

I've got five potentials lined up and really shouldn't do another, but for Rose . . . I can be convinced.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

MagicalPen

I could play either part, i suppose, pending on rest of interest/whats needed.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Custos Morum

*jumps up 'n down*

Oooh! oooh! Pleasure-slave here!

No seriously, Im game

Adere

I might be game as a pleasure slave/female

Elayne

I'd be interested in a plot like this as well.
"Writing is like prostitution. First you do it for love, and then for a few close friends, and then for money." -Moliere

bloodrose

There seems to be quite a bit of interest so if you'd like to send me a character

Name
Human or Other (if Other, details please)
Slave or Free?
Profession (for the free)
Appearance
Background
Sexual orientation/Limits (for a slave)
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bloodrose

yes just waiting for some characters, only have two at the moment
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

RogueJedi

Ooops.... I need to work on that don't I?  Okay, you have my promise that I will either at lunch or after work.

bloodrose

bloodrose's Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

How many female slaves do you have so far?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bloodrose

just got two males slaves so far , but I was thinking of playing a female slave (or two) myself
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

RogueJedi

Well, I will certainly be a female pleasure slave...

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bloodrose

Great!  You can of course create more than one character, as I envisage the slaves playing amongst themselves when there are no patrons about.  The patrons can come and go, as they wish, the player returning as another character if they prefer.
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

bloodrose

bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Allister

I wouldn't mind playing if its still getting players.

Ill send you a char if yall are once I am accepted.

bloodrose

I'll look forward to hearing from you
bloodrose's Ons and Offs

MagicalPen

Allister, its best not to post interest in a game until you are accepted. Just in case.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Allister

Ok Im sorry.

Edit-

Ok now :) PM sent :)

Ignaddio

Sent you a PM, rose. Have others in mind, if he doesn't quite fit.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

bloodrose

I still need some female slaves, and would like a slave mistress, if possible.  She doesn't have to be a Domme as such, but could be an older slave who is a mentor and trainer of the younger ones.

I have ideas for stories within the main framework of the game, if an yone would like a little more plot than has been originally outlined.

Here's a bit more detail for the description of the main game  area:

When a patron enters the Peacock Pallisades through large carved wooden doors, they find themselves in a cool pale green marble entrance hall, with three doors to choose from.  On the left is a cloakroom.  All weapons are to be left here, insecure locked cupboards.  There are several changing booths where a weary traveller can divest himself of his outerwear, or if he or she prefers they can leave all their attire, and they will be provided with a sumptuous dressing gown, in a colour that matches The Peacock’s opulent décor. 

The Right hand door leads straight to the bathing area, where there are individual baths, showers , massage tables, a hot steam room and a sauna, all available to the patrons to cleanse them of the cares of their day. 

The middle door opens onto the large Central Chamber, which is a feast to the senses.  The cool green marble floor stretches out throughout, leading to a sunken seating area, piled with throws, cushions and pillows, all in the peacock’s sumptuous signature colours of sea green, peacock blue, purple and gold, the fabrics rich with sensuous textures of silks satins and velvets.

Move further on from the seating area and you find the pool, with gentle steps down into it where patrons can take a leisurely swim, or just relax in the cool water.  To the right of this pool is an octagonal hot tub, seating 8 persons in total, its gentle bubbling adding to the relaxing ambience of the soothing surroundings.

On the left is a large sweeping staircase leading to the upper balcony.  The slaves’ individual quarters are situated up on this level.  The bar fits snugly beneath the stairs, and beneath half the length of the balcony above. Stools for the patrons stand ready before the fully stocked bar, with delicate morsels of fruit and savouries waiting ready on glass platters to tempt the palate of the visitor whilst they take the drink of their choice.

Further towards the gardens and on the right hand side of the chamber are vaulted booths with comfortable couches between the pillars that hold up the balcony, each area curtained off with light gauzy curtains, opaque enough to obscure the vision enough to give the occupants of the booth a modicum of privacy.

At the back of the Central chamber, is a large glass door opening into the gardens, which are large and spacious with paths winding between hedges shrubs and trees.  Several small arbours are available for the patrons to sit a while admiring the beauty of the abundant plant life.  A fountain plays gently in the very centre, with a pool containing several koi carp. The carp are trained to take food from the hands of anyone who wishes to feed them.
bloodrose's Ons and Offs