NO body wants to play with me T.T

Started by Mikashi Bartonsier, May 16, 2008, 01:04:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikashi Bartonsier

As much as I don't want to sound like a... well a whiner... I'll get to the point.

I am somewhat new to Elliquiy and havn'tdone much in the name of rping or even conversing so I would like to post an opening for anyone who wants it. I am looking for Hetero rps, I play the male you play the female... it's that simple. I'm not overly picky over who I rp with, just no one-liners... I can tolerate them to a certian extent, but after a few one-liners the rp will flat-line if you get my drift. Again, not real picky, and I do almost any kind of rp... almost, no yaoi, period. I have tried playing a yuri before and it went rather well until my previous site got deleted. At any rate, here's some of the things I am craving at the moment, I'll leave the plot to you for these, I like to explore intrests.

Non-Con: Will love you forever if you do this, been craving for a while now
Bondage: Nothing to randy just some minor bondage and maybe some blindfolds
Exotic: Nekos, some furrys, and a few other things of that nature have started catching my intrest

I'm normally really open so if you have some ideas of your own feel free to drop me a PM.
Fair warning: I can't take a hint... worth a damn.
So much so I have yet to win a game of Clue in the past 10 years I've been playing it... half the time by myself.

Elvi

Hey Mikashi,
It's always helpful to chuck a few ideas into the pot so that others can see where you're coming from.
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Sherona

Hiya Mikashi :)

If you come up with a plotline that involves Non-Con I will look it over :) I am not so great at playing neko's or furries..though I might be convinced to do something involving a were-character..but as far as Cat girls or Fox girls or any other animal-girls I just dont play them very welll imo :)

Bondage I can do as well if you come up with a decent plot line :)