Calison's Cravings (Female Characters for M/F/Futa/Other)

Started by Calison, May 12, 2010, 10:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calison

RP Seeking Status

[Active] [Passive][Closed]

8/14/16--Cleaned up the ideas I'm no longer interested in, and added The Morale Club under Smut. I'm in a bit of a dry spell, so I'm looking for one or two more games.

Welcome to my request thread! My name is Cali and I've been roleplaying for about ten years now. For a complete overview of my likes and dislikes, check out my Roleplay Preferences, and my F-List

About Me

I enjoy both freeform roleplay and system play. The systems I'm most familiar with are DnD 3.5 and Pathfinder, but I'm open to learning new systems, especially if they're fairly easy to pick up. I have some experience with new WoD, Exalted, and Shadowrun, though not I'm not a well versed player in those systems by any means.

Writing Style: My partners can usually expect about three to four paragraphs max per post, depending on what's happening in the scene and what I've been given to work with. For examples of my writing, feel free to check out my Recent Posts.

My Characters: I generally play female switch characters almost exclusively, though I can be convinced to take a male role if the game idea is compelling enough. My gals are strong, capable...and complete sluts in the sack. Lovers of cock, my gals prefer to be partnered with males and futas--and several of them at once.

Availability and Posting Rate: I have a standard 9-5 job, Monday - Friday and I raid on FF14 in the evenings about 4 times a week. Right now, I can usually guarantee between 3-5 posts per week minimum.

Expectations (for myself and my partner)

Communication: As with a lot of other things, communication is key. Please remember: I do not bite. If you're not comfortable with the way something is happening in the RP, please let me know and we'll figure something out together. Likewise if you need to drop a game, just give some notice that you are and if we can't figure out something else, we'll just leave things at that. I will do my best to provide my partners the same courtesy.

Life Comes First: IRL before RP. I have a life outside of this site, and it takes priority. I will do my utmost to ensure that my partners are aware of any extended downtime between posts.

The Ideas

I've decided to use two spoiler tags for this to set the expectation for the ideas under them. I like my story and I like my smut. Sometimes I like my smut more than my story and sometimes I prefer story over smut. And sometimes I like the thinnest veil of pretense to get two beings together and have them get it on. Most of the ideas under "Story" will generally be long term and will contain sex at some point, but I'm more interested in the plot, the world, and the character development. Most of the ideas under "Smut" will likely be best suited to one shots, but that doesn't mean we can't develop a story if we like the characters we've come up for it.

If any of these idea or any elements in my Roleplay Preferences intrigue you, please send me a PM.

Story

Bastion: Caelondia's Finest
Based in the world of Bastion, I want to explore what life really was before the calamity. The lore of game is so compactly, but richly deliver, that I just need to delve into it further. I'm interested mainly in the Cael-Ura war(s), likely the most recent conflict before the start of the game. I'd love to play a member of one of Caelondia's military arms--likely a Trigger, Slinger, or a Marshal. Their opposite character can either be an Ura or a Cael, depending upon what my partner is interested in doing. I would like someone that has at least played the game to do this idea with--meaning if most of this paragraph didn't make sense then you're likely not the one I'm looking for this idea.

Relationship-centered RP
Any ideas that is more focused on the actual relationship and dynamic between the two main characters. I want less action and more drama for this sort of idea and more focus on developing the characters and their relationship. Struggles and feels is what I'm after. I'm currently most interested in Futa/Female pairings for this at the moment, but I'd be willing to play a male if provided enough of a good story hook.

Smut

Goddess of Victory
This is one of those smut ideas that is really a smut-heavy story. My character would be the female commander of an elite battalion of knights/soldiers. A brilliant strategist, she has lead her soldiers through the most grueling of special missions for King and Country, and to victory with minimal losses. She and her battalion are tasked with clearing out a festering barbarian problem in the wilderness and are sent during the most and the least opportune time: winter. The battles are no problem for the military genius, it's the morale of her soldiers she struggles to maintain. Dwindling food, water, and warmth make for miserable troops. She does what she can only do as the female commander of an all male battalion: she shares her bed, with everyone.

This idea plays with my ever-growing fondness for gang-bangs. I would love to take a look at the dynamic of having the female commander being made to be the camp's willing fuck-toy, but with the soldiers still keeping their respect for her authority on the battlefield; they may now spread her legs whenever they like, but they know they'd be dead in the water without her at the helm. In a way I guess I'm asking for a reverse-harem with this. I would be totally open to adopting this idea to a game of Pathfinder if a GM would like to run a war-campaign for me.

The Morale Club
The basic premise is that on a campus for young adults (ages ranging from 16 to 22) there exists a club of young women that have been tasked with the upkeep of the student body's 'morale'. And what better way to relieve stress and boost spirits than through loads and loads of sex? I've done this idea with a writing partner of mine a few times and it's always a lot of fun. Imagine a late high school/college campus that ran completely on hentai logic. That's basically what I'm after. I'm looking to play either a new addition to the Morale Club--though certainly no stranger to being a slut--or a veteran of the club. An academy full of various clubs and student organizations is ripe with a wide variety of situations we put my gal in. The Anime club needs a cosplay model? Definitely a contract worthy of a Morale Club member. One of the sports teams are too stress or needs someone to help them celebrate a victory? Say no more, the Morale Club has them covered. My partner for this would be open to playing a wide variety of academy students/clubs. If you're also interested in playing a club member as well, we can definitely trade off on scenes, though I'm admittedly in a more sub mood for this right now.

If it's in my Ons, it's fair game for this idea. Only things I'm not interested with this idea is anything involving impregnation and the like. If it's not listed in my Ons and there's an element you want to see included, please let me know and we'll talk about it. I'm not into non-con situations, so everything my gal gets involved in is completely voluntary and willing.

El Goonish Shive
For those familiar with the webcomic, it is ripe with many smutty implications. I'd love to either do something with the canon characters or take the genderbending and body transformation concepts behind the comic and use original characters. But I will have preference to playing as a gender-bent Ted and engaging with male or futa characters~

Picture Plots

This is link to an imgur album where I've complied images I'd love to base a plot or idea off of. I don't use imgur all that often, so please let me know if the link doesn't work for whatever reason.

I'm up for basing an idea of any of the picture in the album, but the Tracer one has me particularly excited.

http://imgur.com/a/Q8BYX

Pairings

Below is a generic list of pair dynamics I'm interested in playing within. If a role is bold, that's the character I'm interested in playing:

Anthro (personal favorites are of the canine, equine, and lizard varieties)/Anthro
Anthro/Human
Older woman or futa/younger woman or futa
Mistress/maid
Gender-swapped Couple: Female to Futa/Male to Female
Hapless Summoner/Futa Succubus
Witch Mentor/Apprentice

Calison

(1/18/2016) Cleaned up the post and added my current craving, Kingmaker!

Calison

8/14/16--Cleaned up the ideas I'm no longer interested in, and added The Morale Club under Smut, made Pairings its own section.

I'm in a bit of a dry spell, so I'm looking for one or two more games.

Calison

10/2/16--Added link to imgur album for picture plot ideas.