Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeffrey

The 'come hither' look was cute in the beginning....but now I just want you to SIT THE HELL UP! GET OUT!!!
O's and O's / A's and A's / Current Stories / Story Ideas / Posting Updates
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Izzie Aditi

I've turned up the heating, I've given you a blanket..and yet you INSIST on keeping that coat on! Seriously, move to Africa or something, I'm out!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Jeffrey

I DON'T care that the woman at the counter said that color base is perfect for your hair color...YOU LOOK DEAD...AND THERE IS A FLY ON YOUR FACE!! GET OUT!!
Currently my post response time is ridiculously slow and I'm just lucky I have partners who are so understanding

Stone

Yeah, well, there is a fly in your pie, but you don't see me complaining about that.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Anesa

Seriously dude...suck on your own thumb, will ya?  Sheesh!  Ya big baby!  Don't call me, I'll call you!  (when?...in about...nevah!)   :D

Stone

Oh, stop being so fixated on the thumb. I have other perfectly decent bits. It's like you're an assman for thumbs. Sheesh. Get out.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

I am tired of that girl following you everywhere you go. Ugh, give it a rest already! We're done!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Anesa

You're such a wishy washy person with your avatar changing everytime I blink!  Call me when you learn to become more decisive!   Good-bye!

Jeffrey

No, I don't have the key to those handcuffs...you got yourself there...you can get yourself out...and speaking of out...GET OUT!!!

Anesa

This just isn't working.  You know it.  I know it.  I'm moving out!  Good-bye!

P/S....and I'm taking the little dog "Bear" with me.  He hates you.

;P

Jeffrey

*Gasps and grabs for Bear* is there no end to your evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get out!!!!

Kazuume

*snatches Bear* I think not! Bear stays here with Flurry and Me! You, can leave!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Jeffrey

*Snatches Bear back!!*  ......GET OUT!!!

Stone

You know, that cuteness kind of wore off after about three weeks. Cuteness doesn't pay the rent we're supposed to share anymore, man. Sorry.

MiaFire

You told me that if I paid the utilities that you'd pay the car note and rent. Now you want me to pay rent? Fine! Get out and I'll pay rent!
-

Love And Submission

You're always changing. I get use to one way and BAM  you're different. I can't take it anymore. We're through.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

MiaFire

You're not flexible at all. Change is like a tragedy to you. I need variety. Get out!
-

Kazuume

I can't take your playing the field all the time. I'm over your flirty ways! *leaves*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

MiaFire

I can't take how you just up and left for a while. We're done!!
-

Mordred

It was kind of you to redecorate my place. I'll give you that. But.. honestly.. pink? Do I really look like a pink kinda guy? Not even during that wild 17th century was I ever in the slightest into.. pink? See I can't even say the word without it sounding like a question. Pink? Really? Sorry babe.. I removed all the.. pink? It's all in those big bags in the front yard. Hope you don't mind but I called you a cab.

Pink?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

I'm not gonna say it wasn't magical, but all your feedings have drained me of my energy.  I'd better say goodbye while I still have the strength to do so.     

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

I'm sorry, lovely Belle.  This just isn't working out. Nothing personal. I just want to be able to tell people I'm single.  >_>

Kazuume

I've tripped over your sex toys for the last time! Leave and take them with you!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

DarkWorld0BrightHope

If you had given me the chance to clean up after the lady once she was done with them, instead of shooing me away to use them yourself, I'd probably still be willing to stay with you, but as you have blamed her for your mess, well, I must bow out of our unusual relationship.
Looking for writing prompts, 500-1000 words. Will do one a day.

Belle33

Becky said, that Linda said, the Jason said, that Franklin said, that Wilson heard some girls in the office talking about Tracy who heard that Aaron was out with Sherry last night, and she told him that she saw Cassie in the ladies room talking to some blonde who said that she saw you making out with some chick the night before when you told me you were with your study group.   Liar!  It's over!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP