Hunter: The Vigil (NC/Ex) Small Game (still looking)

Started by Jaded, May 03, 2016, 10:14:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

I've gotten to play Kaze before, and it sounds like Pumpkin has a fun idea, so I don't mind giving it over ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Robyn Hood

I would be interested in the Hunter: The Vigil story. I can make that posting rate now and I'm pretty open to a lot of things that lean extreme.

Latooni Subota

With life having cleared up I can do a reasonable posting rate, and I'm fine with most non-con. I haven't done much Extreme, but I can be cool and give it a shot. Never know if you'll really enjoy it until you try it, and the horrible things my IRL Storyteller has put us through should hopefully prepare me for whatever level of darkness people are comfortable with. Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with a brief character concept.

Edit: Don't suppose you can give me an idea of the level of noncon/extreme desired, could you? Is the extreme for sexy? Brutal werewolf/vampire fights? So on and so forth?

Concept: A handywoman in over her head. She and her twin brother used to manage a small apartment complex, till a vampire with delusions of grandeur moved in. Her brother fell to his fangs, but the vampire found myself smashed into a wall and crumbling to ash thanks to a well-aimed car crash. Since then she's been looking into the weird and the strange, trying to help save people from the creepy things in the dark before other people lose their families to them. She's a woman who believes being prepared for anything by carrying a bag of tools is more important than complex plans, and is a bit of a jack of all trades, but clearly a master of none.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

KirbysFolly

Oh man, I have been craving a Hunter game real bad lately. I'll have to try and come up with something when I get home. Maybe a former paramedic or nursing student or something. Hunters often need stitches.

I'd be mostly open to anything, except vore and mutilation. I do make a distinction there between combat and sex. If violence happens in combat, that's just how it goes, of course.

Jaded, are you looking for just female characters again?

Jaded

Quote from: Latooni Subota on May 08, 2016, 08:09:25 PM
With life having cleared up I can do a reasonable posting rate, and I'm fine with most non-con. I haven't done much Extreme, but I can be cool and give it a shot. Never know if you'll really enjoy it until you try it, and the horrible things my IRL Storyteller has put us through should hopefully prepare me for whatever level of darkness people are comfortable with. Give me a few minutes and I'll come up with a brief character concept.

Edit: Don't suppose you can give me an idea of the level of noncon/extreme desired, could you? Is the extreme for sexy? Brutal werewolf/vampire fights? So on and so forth?

Noncon would be relatively common.  Extreme would be optional, though it could be in a thread that you are reading.  In terms of what content for extreme, I didn't have anything hugely specific in mind.  A werewolf in wolf form maybe, that sort of stuff.  I tend towards darker/rougher in terms of content, but am happy to try and tailor towards the players.

Quote from: KirbysFolly on May 09, 2016, 11:11:18 AM
Oh man, I have been craving a Hunter game real bad lately. I'll have to try and come up with something when I get home. Maybe a former paramedic or nursing student or something. Hunters often need stitches.

I'd be mostly open to anything, except vore and mutilation. I do make a distinction there between combat and sex. If violence happens in combat, that's just how it goes, of course.

Jaded, are you looking for just female characters again?

I am, just due to my own personal preferences on what I like to write. 

Were you both still interested?

KirbysFolly

Very. I can definitely meet the the post rate too.

How's this: character was a new paramedic, saw something freaky, reported it, was not believed, freaked out, lost her job, then found evidence that she was right all along. Cue Huntering.

Then ties with other characters and more details can be filled in.

Robyn Hood

Thorne and I have been discussing character ideas, basically a pair of sisters whose father is a hunter. Neither believed him. Her character having gone into the military while mine just left the house for the street. Then one day they each get a package, things from their father which brings them back to the family home.

There is more but that is the basics.

Jaded

Sounds good KirbysFolly :-)
Yours as well Latooni.

If both of you join that will fill things up, so we can move character discussion to: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249008.0

Latooni Subota

Quote from: Jaded on May 09, 2016, 12:21:49 PM
Noncon would be relatively common.  Extreme would be optional, though it could be in a thread that you are reading.  In terms of what content for extreme, I didn't have anything hugely specific in mind.  A werewolf in wolf form maybe, that sort of stuff.  I tend towards darker/rougher in terms of content, but am happy to try and tailor towards the players.

I am, just due to my own personal preferences on what I like to write. 

Were you both still interested?

I can deal with that no-problem.
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

schnookums

If there's room for 1 more I'm intrigued about the Hunter game. Thing is, I've never played Hunter (I am quite familiar with White Wolf D10 though.)

Muse

Id be interested as well--great game, awesome group.  But I don't want to take someone's spot when I'm allready in the Shadowrun game. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Jaded

Quote from: schnookums on May 09, 2016, 11:32:03 PM
If there's room for 1 more I'm intrigued about the Hunter game. Thing is, I've never played Hunter (I am quite familiar with White Wolf D10 though.)

Unfortunately I am full as I wanted to keep it at 4 people  :-( .  Thank you for your interest though. :-)

schnookums

Quote from: Jaded on May 10, 2016, 03:03:18 PM
Unfortunately I am full as I wanted to keep it at 4 people  :-( .  Thank you for your interest though. :-)

Well I'm going to handle this in the most mature possible manner and set everything on fire.

Jaded

Due to a couple of drops I am looking for a player or two to add to the Hunter: The Vigil game.  It hasn't really started yet, so there is still a chance to get in on the ground floor.

Ala Rai Sen

Assuming you are still looking for some Hunter replacements, I would be interested. Quick question, are you using the World of Darkness rules or that new-fangled Chronicles of Darkness rules?

Jaded

I am still looking.  :-)  The World of Darkness rules (or whatever the original new WoD ones were called). 

Jaded