Looking for something specific [orc for F/TF/other, no M]

Started by shengami, January 21, 2013, 03:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shengami

So, I have a long standing fascination with the demi-human race of Orcs but have not yet been able to manage to get a story involving one. This thread is to see if I can find that RP. First, why orcs you might ask. Not sure sure, I might reply. Something in how powerful, primal, and violent they can be attracts my spirit. Really, I liek ORcs from Tolkien to D&D and in between. I have tried to get games going on varying levels of me being an orc before and they never seem to last.

THEMES- Almost anything could happen. Seriously, it is really open. I like orcs in space, fantasy settings, and even settings like magical realism. IDeas might include orcs having lived hidden on the fringe of human societies all along in a modern or historical setting, alternate worlds with orcs (and other races?), space faring orcish pirates, or something in canon worlds like Tolkien. I am more interested in interesting and dynamic relationships than calm easy things, so pairing live orc/elf, orc/human, orc/??? and variations on sexuality.  Make a suggestion.

I am including a failed RP as an example of me writing an ORc but do not expect this to be the game we run at all. Garag's New Toy: like I said, this need not be what happens at all. I just thought to include it as my writing partner just disappeared and, though it was a whiel ago, I missed out on writing this story. I have been open for a long time to taking this up with another or doing somethign with a similar theme!

Reply here for interest or PM me.
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread

taino

I would gladly like to pick up a game with you, so you can play your Orc. I've done several before and always find them interesting creatures to be portrayed. Please let me know if you are still open for this dear!

WARNING!: Reacts Negatively when faced with stupidity.
A&A's Games The Rabbit Hole/ O&O

shengami

I might see my way to one more RP, what did you have in mind, Ma'am?
Am I on the hunt for a story? - Not especially...
O/os
My General LFGs
Canon LFGs
My Poetry Thread