Those Who Are Interested In A Game Filled With Extremes :: F LF M ::

Started by Enthroned, February 22, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enthroned

Hello, I’m looking for a well-versed partner who wouldn’t be opposed to writing 3-4 para to multi-para posts. I usually play forum-based, but I do not mind if you want to take this to Skype. :) Pretty flexible. Anyways, do look at my O/O if you wish to get something going. Thanks for looking.

{WARNING}: This game will contain {Racism}, {Sexism}, {Bondage}, {Non-Con}, {Mentions of Death}, {Slavery}, and more.

{Sources}: I have drawn ideas from an old hentai I used to fancy called Ai no Kusabi and elements from the movie Elysium (Good God, that movie was horrible, but I absolutely loved the concept). If you know either or both, great! If not, that’s alright, too.

{Setting}: Modern or Sci-Fi-ish.

{Information}:

LIGHT: Those with light-colored hair are considered the elites of society:
-Very, very, very wealthy
-They can live for a very long time
-Platinum-blond to dirty blond
-The one who were born with WHITE hair are given the highest position in society due to the lack of pigmentation and melanin. Because of this, they are deemed to be the purest of the pure. Currently, there are only 3 individuals (AKA Lotus) who possess this rare trait and if you prefer YC to be one of the trio, we can discuss it. Reminder he would be the youngest as the other two are in their 200s
-They set the rules, regulations, policies, etc to ensure their position in society
-Since they do not need to work, concern themselves with trivial things, etc, they are often left feeling bored and are seeking ways to amuse themselves.
     -This is where the elites organize auctions to sell off individuals from the dark-colored tier for personal gains. SOME redheads are thrown in there if they have become too defiant for their tier to handle.
     -If a slave is taken for labor purposes, they are allowed to live out their lives.
     -If a pleasure slave is taken, they are only given 6 months to be played with. Afterwards, they are either executed or discarded. If discarded, these individuals are marked to be the breeding stock (more info on this later)

RED: Those with red-colored hair are second in power.
-Wealthy, however not to the level of those with light-colored hair
-They can live for a very long time, as well
-Different shades of red
-They’re the ones who manage the military, however they do not engage in combat. Think of them as Generals who carry out orders.
-They can also purchase slaves.

DARK: These guys are fucked both figuratively and literally.
-Poor
-Due to limited access to medicine and such, they do not live as long and have been known to die at around 60. If they’re taken as a personal labor slave for an elite, they can live for a long time.
-They have no voice in society, therefore are treated like cattle.
     -Some are marked as laborers for the rest of their lives
     -Some are marked to be soldiers (very expendable)
     -Some are marked as breeding stock
          -This is heavily regulated. Races are to be kept pure for the amusement of the elites.
               -Example: Chinese cannot be mixed with Koreans and/or Japanese. Rarely will elites request for a mix breed.
     -Some have been assigned from birth to be pleasure slaves due to the perfected genes they were given by both set of parents
          -They are treated better than the rest of the low tier as they are fed, sheltered, etc.
          -They are virgins. They must remain pure until they fall into the hands of an elite.
          -After being purchased, they can only be with an elite for 6 months. Afterwards, they are either executed or discarded. Many times elites will go for option 1. However, if the second option is carried out, these used individuals will be labeled as breeding stock.

{Story}:
YC could either be a Lotus member or a blond-haired individual from the top tier. He has only known sweet luxury his entire life and thus has become a self-entitled, cruel, and definitely arrogant piece of shit. He has committed plenty of crimes (We can discuss what they are) and was never punished for them. However, as he hit a certain age (Can be discussed, but I’m looking at 30s to 40s) he realized this was absolutely horrid and isolated himself from society. A friend managed to pull him back, saying he just needs a pleasure slave and afterwards he should perk up. Reluctantly, YC agrees to this and goes to an auction, seeing MC on the platform being charted as the most valued treasure of the night. After buying her, YC doesn’t know how to treat MC and therefore there will be a series of Noncon, heavy bonage, humilation etc. MC obeys begrudgingly and it slowly manifests into her being terribly defiant. YC loves that and punishes her more and develops a sick and twisted form of love for MC. However, as 6 months are up he refuses to let her go and keeps her illegally. This will be the beginning of him on the road of collapsing the society.

Currently, that’s the only story I have come up with, but if you have another to offer don’t be afraid to PM me!

If you have any questions, lemme know. Seeyas!
| Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel |