Phoenix's Fandom Request Thread (F for any)

Started by Phoenixrisen, February 11, 2017, 02:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

Hello everyone. My muse has been a little into the fandom these days, primarily StarGate. I'm generally not a huge fan of fandom roleplay, as there can be issues with people seeing characters in a different light, and general squabbles over how characters are portrayed.

As such a few things:
*Any idea I present is going to be set AU, though as close to canon as possible.
*No more than one writer is to be portraying canon characters, conflicts seem to be greater when more than one person is writing canon.
*Sue or Stu original characters are a no no.
*No gratuitous sex. I'm not here to facilitate your wet dream, nor do I expect you to be here to facilitate mine.
* O/O's are import. You can find mine in the roleplay preferences link, and I will look at yours before I respond.
*Contact via PM.
*All titles are for ease of contact, they can and likely will be changed in the planning process.

Specific Ideas:
Ummm?:
Set: Any season
Characters: Whichever SG-1 members you would like to write. I will be taking the world and the character encountered in it.
One moment it was a typical Friday afternoon at SCG, SCG-1 were all doing their personal onworld tasks. The next moment, they're on a whole different world, without walking through the Gate. There is no Gate in sight, where are they, how did they get there, and how will they get home?

Stranger in the SGC:
Set: Season Seven or Later
Characters: I can play Daniel Jackson if you would like to take the OC in this, or whatever character(s) you prefer against my OC.
What happens when a stranger enters the SGC? Well, usually their met with guns, however this one just kind of appeared in the officer's mess. What happens from here?

The Adventures of Val:
Set: Memento Mori
Characters: Val (Vala), potentially SGC personnel as appropriate, others who inhabit the world.
What would have happened if those robbers never came into Sol's diner? The continuing life and  times of Val, if she'd never been identified by the SGC.

Other Interesting Settings:
These are settings that I would be interested in writing in but that I do not currently have any real ideas for, in particular order:
*Mercedes Lackey: Primarily Bedlam's Bard, though Valdemar is always a wonderful setting
*NCIS: Anything featuring Abby Scuito in some way
*Criminal Minds
*Doctor Who: Perhaps you have a favorite doctor and no one to write them with, or just want to play in the world without him?
*Torchwood: There are so many ways any kind of Torchwood story could go...
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21