Alixana's Ideas (Currently F/F Only)

Started by Alixana, May 28, 2010, 02:54:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alixana

Okay, so I'm finally getting around to doing this.

A couple things first - you don't need to be the greatest writer in the world (I'm certainly not), but you do need to be willing to put in the effort when it comes to the story and writing. If you read my Ons and Offs, the first three Ons are about writing, story, and characters, and they're first for a reason. I'm not into mindless sex or boring, clichéd characters. And I'm definitely not into consistently poor spelling and grammar. Again, it doesn't have to be great literature, but I'm just not going to be able to keep up interest if your writing is boring or unreadable.

I also don't care about whether you're male or female (or anything else); as long as you're comfortable writing your character, it's fine by me.

One more thing - I like communication. I see this as a collaborative process, and that means I'm going to want to talk to you about the direction the story is going and things like that both before and during the game. We don't need to talk every time either of us posts anything, necessarily, but you should be open to discussing things every now and then. Both PMs and various IMs are fine for this.

Anyway, enough of that. On to my actual ideas (or, well, just "idea" for now - I'll probably add some more later). Oh yeah, and I'm terrible at thinking up titles, so don't judge me for those. >_>

Going Undercover (FxF)

Your character is the twenty-something daughter of the billionaire head of a corporate empire - but not all of her father's money comes from legitimate sources, and he has people on both sides of the law who'd love nothing more than to see him brought down. But nobody's ever been able to get close enough long enough to do so. His daughter, on the other hand, just might be the "in" they need. That's where my character comes in - her job is to go undercover, working for your character in hopes of taking down her father (and maybe her, as well) one way or another. (Now, you might notice that a lot of this is very vague - that's because a lot of this is very negotiable, and I want you to have a lot of freedom in creating your idea of the daughter character).

As my character starts her new job, though, things begin to go an unexpected route, as she starts to learn more about the private life your character keeps hidden - one involving a world of dominance, submission, slavery, sex, and many, many beautiful women (perhaps not all of them there of their own will). My character is forced to adapt more and more to the demands and desires of yours, but when your character reveals that she knows my character's secret goal and might be willing to betray her father - for a price - things get very interesting. As it continues, though, both characters develop feelings for each other that force them to question where, precisely, their loyalties lie.

As I mentioned above, just about everything is negotiable, even if it's not obvious that it is. So if you read all that and think "Yeah, that sounds interesting except for this bit", I'd encourage you to go ahead and tell me that and I'll probably be okay with changing it.

As for the vague initial setup, there are a couple things in particular that will depend a lot on how you want to play it, especially A) what your character's life is like (is she running one of her father's companies, for example, or just a jet-setting playgirl?) and B) who my character is working for (a law enforcement agency or one of your character's father's corporate or criminal rivals). The nature of your character's father's businesses and criminal activities are another thing that could add a lot of important background flavour.

Anyway, if any of this intrigues you, go ahead and PM me and we can talk more about it. :-)

microskirtgirl

Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

saya108

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. I will send you a pm.