Vampire Dreams

Started by Boire, March 22, 2024, 08:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boire

Please allow me to tell you a little about why I am here.
I primarily play Vampire roles. I have recently added a second scenario that I am looking forward to exploring.

(1) My original Scenario is a traditional Vampire in mid 1800 Paris (or there bouts) who discovers someone (YC) who reminds him of a long-lost love and then his efforts to break her away from humanity and willingly joining him as his bride. History knowledge is not required. I just like the clothing style, candles, lack of technology and horse drawn carriages of a period around that time as opposed to cars, TVs etc.

It can include post War, post plague eras for time settings etc. to add to the darkness of Paris. This can be drawn out as long as needed, from discovery, the hunt, the change, and the learning of her new life.

(2) The new scenario deals with modern times where the Vampire gets into her (YC) home and feeds from her. Again his effort is to change her. This scenario happens over maybe a month as he keeps coming back to feed and YCs life starts going through drastic changes and YC herself is being changed. Is focused on YCs downfall from humanity turning into a vampire. Ref. Nick Cage in Vampires Kiss. A little bit of YC losing grip on her sanity. (Imagine losing interest in school, work, friends, house becoming filthy, spoiled food, eating bugs, darkness, sleeping in bath tub etc, as the change occurs).

In the new scenario, a lot of the story is driven by YC as she feels the changes.

In both cases, I enjoy the effects felt by YC friends, family, etc. through death and destruction.

In Paris I adore nuns, nurses, daughters of the rich.

In modern times perhaps student, or young lady out of college living alone just starting out on her life.

I do not post a O/O as my goal is to respect the other persons O/O. I also try to incorporate their likes etc., when I can.

Gore, cruelty, non con/con, incest, bestiality, etc., are ok if they are ok with partner.

I like to provide photos to help set scenes, and also add to scenes or events.

I write in 3rd person and maybe 5-7 paragraphs. I do not hold others to that. I can post as quick or slow as needed to meet your schedule.

I like traditional Vampires that are able to be a mist, wolf, or winged creature as needed.

My Vampire has a life I will write about that, and it will merge with the life of YC. Daily events etc., to help express the horror that is happening.

In both scenarios, my Vampire is first a romantic, well educated, old of experience years, a gentleman, but a monster always.

I prefer PM in a Conversation for the story, and a second Conversation to discuss details etc.,.

If you might be interested in one of the above or want to discuss a different scenario, please msg and let's discuss.

Movies and books of influence.

A girl walked home alone at night.

Habit (1995)

Nosferatu (all variants)

Dracula (Universal and Hammer, most related films)

Let Me In/Let the Right One in

Carmilla (Films and book)

I know this is not how most people post on here.  I am new, but this feels comfortable for me.  Really nothing more for me to ask for or to put out as I explained above why I am here.  Any other stories are of no interest to me.

I do not have a YES NO MAYBE lists as it all depends on the story.  I will respect your list though.  I will work to include any of yours into the story.

Thank you if you have taken the time to read this far.
O/O
Depends on the other persons wishes as I will always abide by theirs.  I try to write my story parts towards what they seek.

I enjoy creative originality in storytelling, and people with open minds, who enjoy it as well.  It should not be simple but require a bit of thought to be entertaining, otherwise, it's a waste of your time.

Boire

O/O
Depends on the other persons wishes as I will always abide by theirs.  I try to write my story parts towards what they seek.

I enjoy creative originality in storytelling, and people with open minds, who enjoy it as well.  It should not be simple but require a bit of thought to be entertaining, otherwise, it's a waste of your time.