Medieval Lady looking for the right game(s)

Started by ladysharlyne, August 20, 2005, 10:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ladysharlyne

Medieval Lady needs a hero and a villian!!!

I am new to this site....yes, I am from RPol too but will not abandon it.  I am looking for more enjoyment for good story weaving.

I am open to most suggestions and like threats, challenges and thrills as well as good erotic sensual relationships.  I don't want just a sexual bedhopping game.

I am straight and only wish to play to males playing males.  I am up for a lot of things but no human waste, extreme BDSM or child issues in any way, shape or form in a game.  No incest.  If any doubt ask.  soft bondage and non-consent possible if it is in a good story plot.

I love medieval and I love Medieval Vampires too.... but I must warn that I will not become a vampire and I am not cut out to be a slave/servant but neither am I your Xena type... Am I boring, ask me and see... no Lord has complained yet!

Please bare with me as this site is new and I've a lot to learn. 

I hope I have perked someone's interest  :o
Lady Sharlyne
Will play soft bondage, torture, of course any regular romantic but dominate compassioante males only, the Knight/warrior and the vampyre deluxe being my favs in men..no extreme BDSM or lesbianism. If in doubt please ask me

Vandren

We've got lots of room in Medieval Mage Academy (NCNF), that's just starting up, if you're interested.  :)
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

ladysharlyne

More of an idea of what I am looking for

I like multiply players in a game...interaction

I am always leaning towards the same plot... Hero and heroine fall in love but villian falls for her and wants her anyway he can... he also wants the hero dead and hence the battle with the heroine in the middle....

perhaps the villain covets her lands...

heres an example of one of my scenerios

Scotland (I love ancient scotland and the clans)

her father was a chieftain killed by a rival clan chieftain for power and the land...she is now chieftain until she weds a worthy man... the other chieftain will plan to kill him too....he will gain her and her wealth one way or another...the story revolves around that

is that confusing?

She is a highland beauty but doesn't know it as she is down to earty caring, compassionate and yet fiery and will stand up for what is right.  Once a man has conquered her heart and body she is his completely.... but she may meet him in the bed chamber or challenge him in the Great Hall to a sword fight....just for the playfulness and the feel of him winning and giving her that look...that she will pay .... then whisking her up to the bed and tied perhaps cutting the gown off or ripping or making her take it off with the threat that if she doesn't he will ..... etc

him doing everything to make her cum and cum.... so many orgasms until she is begging mercy for him to take her.... saying she can't cum anymore...and him taunting ... oh yes you can and you will

so does that set the feeling for you...but I want story and challenge and a knife to the throat type 'doesn't matter to me if I slit throat or you womanhood.... etc... the chill of the threat... etc... or holding her and doing things in front of her love... tormenting both her and his enemy...etc

she is 5'7", 125 lbs.  Long Dark Auburn hair to the waist...shapely, kind and compassionate and fair. and just. 

I don't compete with others for the hero... I am not the competitive type...

so am I making sense...typical medieval heroine..

the hero can be vampier or Lycan!!!

huggs
Shar
Lady Sharlyne
Will play soft bondage, torture, of course any regular romantic but dominate compassioante males only, the Knight/warrior and the vampyre deluxe being my favs in men..no extreme BDSM or lesbianism. If in doubt please ask me

Lancis

If you wish M'lady you can always start a game more to your liking here :)

I do what my rice krispies tell me to!

Art is  not my work, its source online is now down, but it was a Romusz

Iksander

I wouldn't mind taking a role in such a game either.  I like to think that I can play a villain with some measure of skill.  The whole bodice ripping has a certain appeal as well.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.

ladysharlyne

ahhh a bodice ripping experience...yes...if anyone reads medieval or scottish medieval romance (I wrote one but burned it due to an argument with an ex...300 pages...will do it again one day)

yes.... and medieval vampiric/Werewolf twist is good too...

I have 8 games on RPOL..LOL  I don't even know how to play in a game here yet and am trying to find some let alone try to GM one or more here.... tempting as I love creating and playing...

but nice to know I am not completely crazy and someone knows what I am talking about!!!

::)
Lady Sharlyne

Iksander

I'm new here myself, but from what I've seen, games around here seem to divided into four different groups, beyond genre.  You have you small groups (which are usually decided beforehand, and are not prone to adding new people once it has begun) and large groups (which are closer in size to TT games, and have a more fluidiic population).  Beyond that, you have games that are free-form and those that follow the rules of one system or another.  From what I can tell, you're looking for a free-form small game, and that's just as easy to play as making a thread on the appropriate board and going from there.
I'm Just Some Guy.
Really.