News:

Main Menu

Glee fans, anyone?

Started by KieraHaroden, March 20, 2010, 01:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KieraHaroden

I absolutely LOVE Glee! I live in the UK, and its only been showing here for a couple months or so now. Its on every monday night, at 9.. I HAVE to watch it, I'm totally addicted to the Glee kids, and all of their problems!

Does anyone else watch it?

Do you love it or hate it?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Izu

I watch it and I love it and I can't wait for it to return on 13th April :3

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

RampantDesires

I adore Glee as well! I've watched the first season multiple times (it makes great background noise while I'm working on other stuff) and can't wait for new episodes this month. I still refuse to sing in public, but here at home I'm a hardcore Gleek :D

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Muninn

I absolutely love what I have seen, so far.  I am living in Japan right now so it's hard for me to see the episodes BUT I recently bought the first season to watch.  This sort of show with awesome singing is totally up my alley. :D

KieraHaroden

I'm really sad because tomorrow (14th June) is the last episode of Season 1 here in the UK. Then we have to wait whilst Season 2 is filmed (which it currently is) and then aired in America.. and they have agreed to do a third Season as well. YAY! But I'm gonna have to wait ages for them both. Booo. :(

Who are your favourite characters? Mine are Sue, and Kurt. <3
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner

Red Tressed Imp

I adore Glee. I actually watch it online, and those of you outside of the US should be able to do the same. Just look it up on sidereel.com

I'm on metered bandwidth and I'm over my limit right now, so I can't watch the last two episodes. What I love the most about it is the singing and dancing. There have been many times when a song gave me the goosebumps.

One of my favorite scenes in the show was when Mercedes thought that Kurt was in love with Rachel, and she threw a rock at his car window before singing "Bust your Window."

"You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better. "

Imp's Inventory (O/Os): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=54674.msg2523003#msg2523003