Battle of the Sexes: Round One (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, November 21, 2012, 02:25:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*giggles at the blushing Fiona* You do realize that just makes us all wanna grab you more, right? *winks* But its okay, I'll play nice and keep my hands to myself. ....Or at least keep them on Bane! *jumps on Bane's back and reaches around to smooch his cheek*

FionaM

*secretly wouldn't mind being grabbed*

(And I got approved! Yay!)

Deamonbane

*startled, Bane smooches Bre's cheek too*

Congrats, Fiona!

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Rogue

And to think it was only five minutes ago we exchanged unapproved snuggles, eh Fiona.

FionaM

Now we can do approved... um... more snuggles! *even more blush*

Ritsu

Congratulations you two! *smiles, groping Fiona's bum lightly*

Dasheva Blackheart

Gavlois

O/O

Rogue

Quote from: FionaM on November 27, 2012, 08:18:31 PM
Now we can do approved... um... more snuggles! *even more blush*

And approved not snuggles. *winks* just not here. Thanks Gav and Ritsu!

Ritsu

FionaM

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Dasheva Blackheart

Ritsu

You should learn not to think such things so loud when you're in a room with a person with semi-phenomenal cosmic powers Fiona *winks*

FionaM

*sticks her tongue out playfully* I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Silver

Ritsu

You should be careful with that too *winks then grins mischievously*

Dasheva Blackheart

Deamonbane

FionaM

Dasheva Blackheart

Hmm, Back to work for me. See you guys in about a hour! <3

Deamonbane

FionaM