Looking for a long term partner via email for a sci-fi roleplay

Started by Devfire, April 06, 2015, 08:10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devfire

I used to be an avid writer and I would RP to fuel my ideas in my off time. I'm looking for someone to roleplay with me in a certain sci-fi story that I had started a few years ago in hopes that it will inspire me to finish the novel. I'm open to male or female, adult or non-adult, as long as you have a mind for plot and are willing to delve into this universe that I'm trying to create. I'm mainly looking for someone who is fairly regular (once a day preferred), as I am on a regular schedule and will be hoping to write every morning.

I won't share too much on this forum since I'm a little worried about my intellectual property, but if you're interested, I will gladly send you what I have written so far and we can chat about my ideas. To clarify, I don't want to RP the story I've written, but use what I have so far and just go off in whatever direction we end up going.

I'll share SOME details so you can see if you're interested or not.

The protagonist is a gal who ends up getting "converted" by an ancient computer system and ends up displaying different personalities and characters. She is basically having a mental struggle to retain control of her own body. When this happens she also gains control of said computer system which basically allows her to alter her surroundings in a superhuman way. She can change shape or form, fly, interface with objects, etc.

Other characters are plenty and the point of the story is more political and psychological than it is about this girl. I would love to have somebody play her, but I'm more than willing to if you are interested in another aspect of the story.

I would like to emphasize, please be open to loads of information, because I have a notebook filled with ideas. I'm not dead-set on any of them and I'm more than willing to help you fulfill your sexual fantasies as long as you help me with my story.

If you're interested shoot me a PM.