St. Raphael's (a.k.a. Coitus Clinic) - Hospital Interest Check

Started by Capone, November 28, 2011, 08:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladondra

If being injected with the gene is what it takes, I'm all for it!    Or if anyone has little ideas to further her "twisted mother complex" that makes her physically unable to get off, I'm open to suggestions.  I'm really interested in this story!  And thank you guys for the compliments ^_^

While Lara is straight, Bianca Beauchamp(a famous french adult latex model who I've been obsessing over for the last 5 years and is who I have for this pic....It was hard choosing just one....I've got tons on my PB account) is bi X3
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Capone

I spoke with Ladondra a bit about her character, and she's approved. With an interesting new twist. :)

Missy

Karen Sachikuto, as played by Kaori Ishii
Name: Karen Sachikoto
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, submissive
Kinks: being controlled, bondage, general D/s
Limits: Extreme Pain, scat
Condition: extraordinarily submissive
Profession: Nurse
Personality: Karen is a generally friendly, outgoing, work oriented girl. She has always worked very hard for what she earned and she was raised by more authoritative parents than most people. Because of her focused attitude and authoritative parents she never thought much about sex in her youth, she had always assumed she would be much less interested since she was a girl. She was naturally displeased when the Chief of Medicine told her the task she would be expected to perform. She initially resisted, however as she began to realize the helplessness of her predicament she found a new type of enjoyment in her newfound position. Before long it became as though the blackmail the Chief had initially used to control her was no longer necessary, as Karen had found herself seeking out opportunities to turn over and lose control.
History: Karen grew up in a conservative home with fairly authoritative parents. She spent her youth much more strongly focused on her studies than sex and relationships and retained her virginity up until she found herself under blackmail by the Chief of Medicine. She has only a basic degree in the field of nursing, but since learning a new appreciation for the commands of others she will likely not persue her education further unless specifically commanded to by another with power and control over her.

Capone

Do you have any blackmail for the character planned specifically? What did she do that she doesn't want to be known?

VuurMeester

Intriguing concept.

I've got two basic concepts, I'd love it if you could tell me which fits better.

A young man (between 18 and 22) who has been raised to believe sex with someone other than your legal spouse means condemning yourself to hell for all eternity. In addition to having been injected with the genetic treatment, he's got a bad leg and limp due to a car accident and subsequent malpractice. Won the court case against his doctor, and he already was quite affluent. I imagine that at this point, he'd be a new patient to the clinic (and still a little clueless.)

A slightly older woman (between 22 and 25) and nurse. She, too, has been raised as a conservative christian, complete with the sexual taboos. Two onths ago, she mixed up the blood samples of two patients, causing the hospital major financial damages due to two patients receiving treatments for diseases they didn't have. The Chief of Staff found out, and offered her the choice, work at the clinic or be fired and responsible for repaying the damages in question. Considering her family is lower middle class, repaying the damages is impossible.
O&O

Vergil1989

Yo, MCsc, it'd help to know what KIND of blackmail we're talking about.  I'd personally wouldn't accept you into this game since your history is so short as it stands now, but it's up to Capone.  VurrMeester, I'm not sure what one we need more, patients or nurses, but as far as my opinion goes corrupting either of them sounds fun to me lol.  I think the guy is more so however since he not only won a ton of money, (which Sarah will gladly take as much as she can of course,) but he to me sounds much more likely to keep the story going with tons more plot ideas and the like than your girl, although she does look promising as well.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Capone

Alright, after giving some thought I have determined to accept one more male nurse. This is my first game that I have run and the player count is getting high. So for now I am placing a cap on additional players.

Keep an eye on this thread for any potential changes

Ladondra

I edited it some.  Wasn't sure if I should give the big surprise away or write it somewhere the along the way, so when people read it, they'll be "Ooooh!  That's why she does it!" XD

If not, I'll go back and add it in.  Sorry it took so long.  Long day at work..-.-;
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Capone

No problem. Go ahead and post the character sheet in the characters thread. :)

Ladondra

There we are!  Now do I have to wait or can I begin a post? -waits excitedly.-  ;D
R.I.P. Mama
12/05/56-12/21/14

Capone

You can start a post. I won't be able to respond until tomorrow, though.

Missy

The blackmail, well it could be either her parents owe a lot of money and the chief of medicine threatened to call the dues on it somehow or maybe she did one little rebellious thing as a youth and someone got hurt, not as bad as she thinks, but she thinks its bad so even though its really alright, being blackmailed by it is frightening to her, even though its really meaningless. I think the prior is better.

Also do you want me to expand on the history a bit more or is that okay?

Vergil1989

I'd up the history aye.  Owing money is alright if it's like her dad has a gambling issue or something and Sarah offered to help pay the debt, but in return she gets to keep your gal as a kind of personal slave as well as an employee of course until the debt is paid off.  Depending on how you wish to play that angle if you agree, I think having the parents divorced might help stir up more trouble in the future, but that's just me.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Missy

Karen Sachikoto, as played by Kaori Ishii
Name: Karen Sachikoto
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, submissive
Kinks: being controlled, bondage, general D/s
Limits: Extreme Pain, scat
Condition: Karen has no idea she has any condition whatsoever. Karen always assumed it was just because she was a girl, but her entire life, even as she achieved puberty she has had no sex drive whatsoever. What Karen doesn't realize is that her sex drive is tied directly to someone else having absolute control over her. She also doesn't realize that her sex drive will become stronger and more difficult for her to control without anothers authority over her.
Profession: Nurse
Personality: Karen is a generally friendly, outgoing, work oriented girl. She has always worked very hard for what she earned and she was raised by more authoritative parents than most people. Because of her focused attitude and authoritative parents she never thought much about sex in her youth, she had always assumed she would be much less interested since she was a girl. She was naturally displeased when the Chief of Medicine told her the task she would be expected to perform. She initially resisted, however as she began to realize the helplessness of her predicament she found a new type of enjoyment in her newfound position. Before long it became as though the blackmail the Chief had initially used to control her was no longer necessary, as Karen had found herself seeking out opportunities to turn over and lose control.
History: Karen grew up in a conservative home with fairly authoritative parents. She spent her youth much more strongly focused on her studies than sex and relationships and retained her virginity up until she found herself under blackmail by the Chief of Medicine. Her youth was mostly stable compared to most children these days, but that has changed as her parents have been fighting more often in recent months. She doesn't yet know why, but her father has built up considerable debt and it's threatening to bankrupt him and destroy his marriage. Karen just wants her parents to love one another again and she'll do anything to fix it.