Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

she hasnt seen her mother in close to three years))

payne

He nodded. "Yeah, he was." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. When she said that, he gave her a look. She was Orochimaru's daughter and he did that to her. Well, he was a sadistic bastard from what he heard. From what Itachi said, the man had done worse.

"I never met him, but one member almost killed him. From what I heard, it really shouldn't surprise me that he did that, but it's another thing to hear it said by his own child." He shrugged then. "He was after the member's body. Got kicked out for trynna do his body-possession Jutsu on him."

He then looked at her. They could afford the stop. He needed to stop there anyway. He pulled out some books. Kakuzu's bounty hunting bingo books. "Yeah, we can stop there. I have something I need to do there."

(I'm thinking Hidan takes up Kakuzu's bounty hunting. Like how Shikamaru took up smoking after Asuma's death.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sounds like a plan to me))

" Izzaiay towns is neutral territory, so we really shouldn't have any problems there, I mean yes there are the occasional bounty stations, but other than that it's a nice place" she told him as they got to the gate only to be stopped by the guard.

" My my, Lady Gaiden you sure have grown up." the guard teased.

"Zakrai, how are you?" she asked a kind smile coming to her lips.

"Doing good, oh Gaiden you might want to avoid your ma's for a bit Mamushi is in town and he doesn't look happy."

Her expression soured at the name and she nodded before entering the gate.

At Hidan's expression she shook her head " My older brother the one person I really don't want to see if I can help it." she explained

(Mamushi means viper hes Orochimarus son)))

payne

"How far are the bounty stations from the town?" He asked. "I need to see one. I have some bounties to do." When they got stopped by a guard, Hidan tensed, readying for a fight.

When the guard made jokes, he relaxed slightly. He watched the male, then looked at her. Mamushi...the name was in Kakuzu's bingo book. Well, that made things a hell of a lot easier. He just watched the exchange, playing with his pendant before they were allowed into the town.

He gave her a confused look. Why was someone who was wanted visiting her mother? At the explanation, he nodded. He then told her.

"Mamushi was my old partner's next target," he told her. "I've taken up his bounties. Only one person in the Akatsuki can do the bounty hunting and accounting to help the income...and I took up that position. I couldn't let anyone else do it." He did it to honor Kakuzu's memory.

SoundNinjaGaiden

((OMG I Love Within Temptation Im jamming out to them right now))

"It's right up the road, I can show you where it is." at his statement concerning her brother being in the bingo book she nodded " I knew he was in the bingo book, but knowing him he's hightailed it out of here by now, if not don't expect an easy fight, he learned everything he knows from our father."

As they got closer to the bounty station she stopped walking as they were approached by a tall lithe woman whose expression warmed when she spotted Gaiden. " My looked what the cat dragged in, wouldn't expect to see you back here of all places."

"Aiyana-sensei, hello" she greeted holding her hand out to the woman who shook it, and then turned to Hidan. " Do me a favor and keep her out of trouble will you, it seems to follow this one"

At this Gaidens cheeks turned pink and she shook her head "Sensei that was years ago." she mumbled.

" Indeed it was young one but time does not change all things." the woman intoned before she looked at the clock tower " Gaiden, I have to run, you take care of yourself dear" said the woman before she resumed walking and vanished around a corner.

They soon came to the bounty station and she nodded " I can wait for you out here if you'd like, I'd like for you to meet my mother."

SoundNinjaGaiden

Dx i lost net for 4 hours ;__; ))

payne

(Hey. For the next week, I'm gonna be a bit blaah with posting. I just got my new meds today and they make me sleepy. The doc said the sleepiness would fade in a week when my body adjusts to it.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Ah thats alright, just post when you can))

SoundNinjaGaiden

Its flippin cold here and the winds outta the north > : ( no me gusta

payne

-rolls over muttering about Hidan and hot fudge- kakuzu...threads...hidan...chocolate...-snores-

SoundNinjaGaiden

XD are you going to be awake enough for work??

payne

I only work on the weekends. I'll be fine by then.

SoundNinjaGaiden

aah i see, well feel free to post when ever you can 'll be here all night

payne

(Omfg I love Within Temptation. I love their song "Restless" and YAAAAAAAY YOU'RE APPROVED!)

Hidan laughed a bit as he nodded in agreement of her showing him where it is. When Gaiden mentioned her brother and not expecting an easy fight, he laughed more. "I don't give a damn! He'll make a great sacrifice and I'll be able to--" His voice trailed off.

While they walked, he looked over at the lady who approached them. He was relaxed. He always was. As his old partner would say, it was his one weakness. He agreed, but when one is immortal, why would they have to worry about dying? They could be as careless as they wanted to be. He gave a small smirk when the woman spoke to him.

"I'll see what I can do," Hidan replied half-heartedly. Either this woman was stupid or the town was really neutral territory and she did not mind that the Akatsuki was roaming around there.

He continued watching the exchange, playing with his necklace as usual. Apparently, his partner was trouble. Well, so was he. It worked out, so he brushed the conversation away. He waited until the woman left and then he turned back to Gaiden.

He followed her to the station and then he looked back at her. "No, I don't need to go in now. I just wanted to know where it was. I have a few bounties to do here."  He then nodded. "Yeah, we can go meet your mother."