Catching a Con-Man (M/F/F)- Interest Check

Started by Winterton52, June 27, 2014, 05:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

Hi all

This is an idea I've really grown fond of, which initially started out as a Solo request, but I figured making it into a group RP would be all the more fun. So let me introduce the plot.

*** URGENT MESSAGE TO FBI NEW YORK WHITE COLLAR DIVISION, 27 JUNE 2014, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY REQUIRED ***

To all Team Leaders and Division Heads

This is an urgent letter circulated to all employees within the FBI New York White Collar Division, concerning the arrest warrant sent out on 20 June 2014 for Ryan Hardy.

Known by many aliases, most unknown to the FBI, Hardy is suspected responsible for some of the most high profile art and fraud crimes on the east coast of the United States for the past five years. His more high profile jobs included the theft of "Woman in the attic" by Francis Drake, stolen out of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in broad daylight; The sale of numerous famous works of art, some of which are rumored to be hanging within the Met itself, while their authenticity is questionable. Hardy is probably most famous for his conterfeiting of rare French wines, and the quality has been known to fool many experts.

A physical description is unavailable at this stage, given Hardy's propensity to assume various disguises according to each crime, and it can only be assumed that Hardy is a white male, anywhere between 20 and 30 years of age. Only one photograph (attached below) is available at this time, although it is unsure whether this is in fact Hardy himself.

Above: Assumed identity of Ryan Hardy, captured July 2013 in East Africa.

Proceeding forward, the investigation will be headed by two of the FBI's brightest young agents. Both have immaculate credentials, having attended MIT and Harvard respectively. Please see the attached photographs for biographies below.

BE WARNED! HARDY IS INCREDIBLY SAVVY, AND HIS GREATEST STRENGTH IS HIS ABILITY TO INFLUENCE AND CHARM PEOPLE, AND AS SUCH BE TREATED WITH EXTREME CAUTION.

Best of Luck

Joe La Guardia.

*** END OF MESSAGE ***

So I'm sure you got the gist of my character and his back story. What I'm looking for is for two females to play FBI agents tasked with bringing my character to justice. The story takes place in around New York, and the female characters will be chasing him through high society events (Black tie galas, art exhibitions, charity auctions). However, his cunning and confidence hustling abilities often have them chasing dead ends, and at one stage he manages to seduce either or both of them, convinces them to do inappropriate things when they are supposed to be on a stake out (masturbation comes to mind here- perhaps they could have him trapped inside a mansion, and he messages the one agent to touch herself, causing her to lose focus and allowing him to slip away). And oh, there will definitely be at least one F/F scene, possibly a relationship.

Below are pictures of the possible character inspirations, these are just women I think might make good detectives :) If I might add, I really would like both female characters to be very nerdy, shy and reserved. Typical bookworms, who aren't regarded as having much sex appeal. But that can be sorted out in time.

Here is a basic character sheet I thought of, I'm still new to this, so would appreciate help even setting it up!

Name:
Alma Mater:
Division Speciality: (Eg. art crimes, money laundering, group cons)
Bra size:
Interests, hobbies:

If you're interested, post on this feed and we can get a story going, I think it could be really good fun! I watched White Collar the other day, so this could be my reason for wanting to do something along these lines.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Hope to hear from you!
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.

Winterton52

P.S. This is my first attempt at a group RP, so I realize things might be incredibly vague or poorly described, but I assure you, my creativity is sky high!
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.

CassandraM

Winterton52

* Updated* Added brief character sheet. Still looking for takers!

Winterton52

*BUMP*!

Still looking, PM me if you are interested!