Pony-girl training [EX, NC] - TAKEN

Started by AurelieCatena, November 06, 2012, 06:03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AurelieCatena

TAKEN

Keywords: pony-girl, NC, extreme bondage, pain, humiliation, filth, isolation, challenges, punishments, foot torture, body modifications

My character would be a girl who is trained into becoming a pony-girl. Either she is lured (semi-consensual) or forced into becoming one. Anyway, after some time, she really hates it, but there is no other option left to her.

I would like her to be unable to understand voice commands so that she has to be trained like a real horse, by trial and punishment. This could be achieved in different ways: she could be deaf from birth, or made permanently deaf by plugging her ears. Or she might share no common language with her trainer. Also, she should be gagged permanently to prevent her from expressing herself with words.

The story would be mostly about her capture/lure and training. It should involve a lot of bondage and pain devices, as well as humiliation. Body modifications are welcome too. I would prefer it to go towards the extreme end of the continuum. Whether she becomes a beast of burden, a milker or a competition pony-girl or anything else is entirely open. In any case, she would have to address challenges and punishments.

I'm looking for a male or female writer to play her trainer (male or female too). I'm open to modifications to this rough idea in order to adjust it to your own tastes. Please contact me over IM or here.

Check my Ons & Offs first please.

AurelieCatena

I just wanted to add that this will not be a first-come-first-served decision.