A question! (Silliness)

Started by RubySlippers, November 30, 2007, 01:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Lets get to a real mystery how come when you have several wires close together like at a computer they always seems to get all tangled up even though you don't intentionally mean for it to happen?  ??? ??? ??? ???

ZK

The Fair Folk is English of course, it takes some understanding and insight and a hell of a lot of creativity. As it goes even far more beyond the basis of basic role-playing and makes it more chaotic. In other words, it rewards those who has the biggest imagination. ^.^

Now, I have seen a game that would make anyone's head explode. I'd have to find it, it's on the RPG forums somewhere, but it's so damn confusing and detailed, it looks like someone was trying to rewrite the Theory of Relativity in Latin with no understanding of either language, then run it through a Japanese lab technician's hands, then written backwards.

If you understand what I just said, it's complicated like that, times a hundred.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Vekseid

Quote from: My questionHow many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Quote from: Sherona on November 30, 2007, 12:32:04 PM
198 licks before I tasted Chocolate. This is direct licking, and not inserting (yes get the grins over with) so that no other direct temperature increase can be taken as a variable.

I got exactly 200 before I hit chocolate, closer than I expected!

strangely made

Vekseid

A rather popular candy here in the States, don't know about elsewhere.

Tootsie pops!