News:

Main Menu

Who do you write like?

Started by woegman, July 16, 2010, 11:55:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

woegman

The following link supposedly analyzes your writing style and tells you what famous writer your style most closely matches.  I submitted three entries - apparently, I write like Anne Rice, Margaret Mitchell, and Dan Brown...

...so I may be a hack, but I'm hack that will end up on the bestseller lists. ;)

http://iwl.me/

Lady Annabelle

All About Me  Where Am I?  Pixi's Twin  Miss Marguerite's Wife **True Girl Gamer**

"If all else perished, and he remained, I should still continue to be; But if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger: I should not seem a part of it." ~ Emily Bronte

"My heart beat so hard when I was near him, I feared he could hear my secret longing for him." ~ Destiny Vaestus

kinetika

According to this thing, it says I write like H. P. Lovecraft. That makes me feel special!
Fuck virtue. Screw purity. I am vice. I define evil. I breathe... sin. I'll make you desire me--unless you're a prude--because I'm a whore; a damn good whore. Yum!

Lypiphera

Starlequin

Hm. I submitted a few of mine and got back William Gibson (YAY!), J.K. Rowling (Yay...), Jane Austen (OK, now you're just messing with me, right?), and Cory Doctorow (....who?). <shrugs>
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.

Mudaline

*Finds it humorous that, if you copy and paste "penis" over and over again, it says you write like Anne Rice*

Xenolord

When I posted the first three paragraphs to one of my Fanfictions (Cry Witch), it spat out I write like Margaret Mitchell.

Who the F-k is Margaret Mitchell? (Wikipedia's it.) OOOOH! She wrote Gone with the Wind. Sweeeeeet.

Seara

Cory Doctorow

I guess he is a si-fi writer *shrug*